PDA

View Full Version : If Mark Sanchez provides the Jets the best oppurtunity to win...

MikeJones77
11-13-2012, 11:27 AM
they should just end the season
forfeit the rest of the games
go home and fap srs

Sanchez is 32nd in total QBR, 30th in passer rating, last in completion rating and bottom in all other major passer stats

Tebow 2012

brb_ballin
11-13-2012, 11:32 AM
it's so stupid that they won't even give Tebow a chance.

apparently going 9 for 22, 124 yards and a pick is enough to keep your job.

oh look Tebow was 3/3 for 8 fukin yards cause you won't let him throw anything remotely considered down field.

sups31
11-13-2012, 11:39 AM
look at who he's throwing the ball to.

AppleCat
11-13-2012, 12:19 PM
I wish I knew when it came to some of his interceptions.

But really, to have a QB continually play this poorly and not be worried (I don't remember Sanchez' exact quote) is pretty unbelievable. I would thinking most teams would at least entertain the idea of inserting the backup (ie: KC with Quinn, Philly had already been discussing Foles) when the starter struggles on that kind of a stretch. I'm not saying Tebow would do any better than Sanchez, but I would think most coaches would think about pulling any guy in the same situation.

GetBigyo
11-13-2012, 12:27 PM

He was still horrible when he had WRs and the best line in football.

TranceOfPeace
11-13-2012, 12:29 PM

Doesn't matter.

Jennings and Nelson go out and Rodgers tears it up with James Jones, Randall Cobb and Donald Driver.

Inb4 they are light years better than what Sanchez has!!!1111

You only think that because Rodgers makes them look that good.

gsxtreme1987
11-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Doesn't matter.

Jennings and Nelson go out and Rodgers tears it up with James Jones, Randall Cobb and Donald Driver.

Inb4 they are light years better than what Sanchez has!!!1111

You only think that because Rodgers makes them look that good.

This, if the QB is good enough he will make the receivers better.

E_P_C
11-13-2012, 05:36 PM
they should just end the season
forfeit the rest of the games
go home and fap srs

Sanchez is 32nd in total QBR, 30th in passer rating, last in completion rating and bottom in all other major passer stats

Tebow 2012Front office has been **** for as long as i can remember

They will probably lose every game and find away to draft another first round failure

I hate being a Jets fan, i cant even remember ever having a good QB

microsuede
11-13-2012, 05:54 PM
WTF was the point of getting Tebow? They coud've got a legit back up instead, wtf were they thinking? If I were the owner I'd fire everyone!

jross2021
11-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Front office has been **** for as long as i can remember

They will probably lose every game and find away to draft another first round failure

Testeverde

StabMastaArson
11-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Rumor has it that due to salary cap constraints, and salary escalators in Tebow's contract re: playing time, the Jets are handcuffed and can't start him for at least a few weeks:

http://nyjetscap.com/2012_Articles/capconcerns.html

If we get blown out at home on Thanksgiving against the Pats on national TV, I think Woody will intervene if the CS doesn't start Tebow the next game against AZ.

Mah n*gga Vinny the Guinea

MikeJones77
11-13-2012, 06:11 PM
Boomer

TranceOfPeace
11-13-2012, 06:49 PM
Here, let me fix the Jets real quick.

They'll go with Sanchez another year, just gonna have to deal with it and improve the running game and defense.

Bring in Brian Daboll as the Offensive Coordinator. Daboll is currently the Chiefs OC and will likely be out of a job after the Chiefs get blown up. He's faced some undeserved criticism IMO due to Crennel's ineptness. He's always had a good running game as a coordinator, and the Jets are in dire need of one. He switches a smaller O-line to the ZBS. Real good fit.

Notable FA Signings:

Dwayne Bowe -- Give Sanchez a legitimate weapon that he can rely on. Sanchez can throw up to Bowe when Sanchez sh*ts the bed per usual.
Rey Maualuga -- Bart Scott just doesn't have it anymore. Maulaluga is a solid ILB. Run defense gets some help.
Dustin Keller (resigned) -- One of the best free agent tight ends and a safety blanket Sanchez knows

Notable Drafted Players:

1: DE Barkevious Mingo -- He'll play OLB in the 3-4 and has tremendous upside as an elite pass rusher
2: RB Joseph Randle -- All around great talent, very explosive, just what the Jets need in the running game. He's also a good receiving back for Sanchez to dump off to. With Greene out in free agency, Randle assumes the starter role

SoccerMuscle5
11-13-2012, 06:56 PM
The New YOrk Jets are in trouble and that's for certain. Tim Tebow needs to play. What are they paying the guy for anyways? I'm not really sure but they really need to put him in the game. He has the best chance for them to win games for sure. I think that Tebow is a real leader also. He really leads the team all the way down the field and helps rally the troops in the locker room. I think if the New York Jets want to turn things around they have to play Tim Tebow

Goby
11-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Tebow needs to play.

he was the most entertaining part of last year.