PDA

View Full Version : The Saints will give the Falcons their first loss of the season (srs)

IsLifeRealLife
11-05-2012, 08:48 PM
This gonn be good. Just gotta play the falcons like we did with the eagles and we should come out with a win. Pepper ur anus dirty birds

http://www.saintsgab.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Chris-Ivory.jpg

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/graham_brees_111227_vs_video_rhr_280_210.jpg

Trapstar4.4
11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Okay.jpg

TTexasTT
11-05-2012, 09:26 PM
If the Cowboys cant beat them the Saints damn sure cant!

zeemsBRAH
11-05-2012, 09:29 PM
this is actually probably going to be true - Saints have really owned the Falcons in recent years.

JaZart
11-05-2012, 09:40 PM
I doubt it....but wouldn't even be mad though.

IsLifeRealLife
11-05-2012, 10:02 PM

>implying you guys have a more explosive offense than us

sorry brah but we're not gonna put up some poverty 13 points srs

911medic
11-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Yeah sure. Whatever.

Same post every week, just change the name of the opposing team. Saints are not special.

GuljinManbirg
11-06-2012, 05:36 AM
Yeah sure. Whatever.

Same post every week, just change the name of the opposing team. Saints are not special.

http://gifsoup.com/view3/1779202/tramon-williams-o.gif

Loswaldo
11-06-2012, 05:54 AM
Like you did the Eagles???

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Have you been watching the Falcons at all this season...

Comparing the Falcons to the Eagles like comparing the Pats to the Jags.

911medic
11-06-2012, 06:05 AM
http://gifsoup.com/view3/1779202/tramon-williams-o.gif

What does Green Bay playing Atlanta last year have to do with the Saints-Falcons game this year? Don't remember GB or the 'Aints winning the Super Bowl last year. I do remember the Giants beating GB by 17 in the playoffs, though.

JetLife21
11-06-2012, 06:10 AM
The Saints will get murdered if they play like they did last night. Philly beat themselves last night with 4 critical errors.

-The Vick pick 6 on the Saints 2 yard line (good luck if you think Ryan will do this)
-The unnecessary hold that brought back a 30 yard McCoy run
-The illegal block which killed a drive when the Eagles were in the Saints territory
-Boykin throwing the ball forward on the trick kick return play which would have scored a td

N.O. showed all out blitz all night and Vick isn't smart enough to audible into better protection or to get rid of the ball ASAP. Matt Ryan is good at both of these and will tear apart the Saints defense if they try to blitz him like that. It looks like Turner should be able to be effective running the ball also since the Saints can't make a tackle.

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-06-2012, 06:41 AM
This gonn be good. Just gotta play the falcons like we did with the eagles and we should come out with a win. Pepper ur anus dirty birds

Sure play just like you did againist the Eagles. Unforantley we actually have a competent O-line and QB so you're defense will go back to being full blown poverty again next week. Our HOF TE won't tip a pick 6 to you in the endzone. Or special Teams won't throw forward passes. Our WRs aren't manlets. And our offensive line can block an A-Gap blitz.

Oh also in on the what 5th or 6th "this is the game the Falcons lose" thread.

kpham
11-06-2012, 07:19 AM
New Orleans brah checking in. I honestly don't think we can beat the Falcons we're going to need a miracle. Did you not see all the missed tackles last night?

Dawginitup16
11-06-2012, 07:22 AM
LMAO Saints win their 3st game of the year and apparently they are bake.

The Falcons will lose in the next 3 weeks.

Miked1978
11-06-2012, 07:36 AM
doubt it. Saints got a lot of pressure on Vick by blitzing and the Philly oline had no answer bc they suck. Just ask the Saints what happened last year in the NFC championsip game when they blitzed a team that could actually make the adjusments.

911medic
11-06-2012, 07:42 AM

3st? LOL.

Don't necessarily disagree, because it certainly COULD happen, but what makes you think so? Tampa Bay?

its50
11-06-2012, 09:25 AM
eagles oline =/= falcons oline
eagles receivers =/- falcons receivers

keep dreaming OP. in b4 saints get massacred

Jax019
11-06-2012, 09:42 AM
Atlanta offense was built to keep up in a shoot out with the Saints

It will be good test for ATL

GuljinManbirg
11-07-2012, 02:17 AM
What does Green Bay playing Atlanta last year have to do with the Saints-Falcons game this year? Don't remember GB or the 'Aints winning the Super Bowl last year. I do remember the Giants beating GB by 17 in the playoffs, though.

the point of it is that YOUR team isnt special, until your team can atleast win 1 playoff game, let alone a superbowl like the saints and packers have in the last 3 years, stfu.

lovebbing
11-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Yeah sure. Whatever.

lol they are 2-10 against the Saints since Sean Payton joined them. Saints did something a couple seasons ago that your franchise has never done in its history. I dont like the Saints at all, but I at least know to respect them.

its the same story every season with them.

WhereAreMyShoes
11-07-2012, 02:41 AM
lol no, Eagles are the mudbutt residue of a football team right now.

I heard on SC last night that they've only scored more than 20 points once this season (a game they lost in overtime) just lol

Mac_xX
11-07-2012, 03:13 AM
llol they are 2-10 against the Saints since Sean Payton joined them. Saints did something a couple seasons ago that your franchise has never done in its history. I dont like the Saints at all, but I at least know to respect them.

Should help this week then.

DA_MOSS
11-07-2012, 03:47 AM

How much does it hurt that the "'Aints" have something that your favorite franchise has never, and good chance won't ever, have? The "Aint's" have played in, and won more playoff games than the Falcons too, but you don't see me bringing that up every post..

Sucks doesn't it:

http://media.nola.com/politics/photo/saints-super-bowl-brees-paytonjpg-a5d76d3a3d8f8661.jpg

TheBehemoth1
11-07-2012, 04:04 AM
The disrespect for this Atlanta club disgusts me. So underrated. Saints aren't in the same league as the falcs right now.

DA_MOSS
11-07-2012, 04:35 AM
The disrespect for this Atlanta club disgusts me. So underrated. Saints aren't in the same league as the falcs right now.

I don't think anyone is disrespecting them at all, but a good bit of the Atlanta fans here are acting as if they've already won the Super Bowl.. People are just pointing out that the Falcons have had regular seasons like this before and they still get embarrassed in the playoffs.. They're 8-0 and are damn good, but that means nothing come playoff time

911medic
11-07-2012, 05:24 AM
How much does it hurt that the "'Aints" have something that your favorite franchise has never, and good chance won't ever, have? The "Aint's" have played in, and won more playoff games than the Falcons too, but you don't see me bringing that up every post..

Sucks doesn't it:

No, doesn't really bother me at all. The past is the past and Atlanta has had it's opportunites and blew them. However, I also understand the old ownership of the Falcons didn't do anything to help them.

Previous coaches weren't of the caliber of this group, either. Arthur Blank, Mike Smith and Co, aren't the old group. I really don't think this Atlanta team is a Super Bowl team yet, either, but could still shock a lot of people. I think we're still one more draft away from having all the pieces in place. Need some help in a few areas. Still lots of ball to be played and anything can happen. But, I'll take 8-0 over 3-5 any day.

Greg1983
11-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Nah Falcons will win this.

It's not January yet.

Forumite
11-07-2012, 05:28 AM
lol they are 2-10 against the Saints since Sean Payton joined them. Saints did something a couple seasons ago that your franchise has never done in its history. I dont like the Saints at all, but I at least know to respect them.

What the phuck does the Saints winning the SB 3 years ago have to do with anything today you stupid phaggot?

JetLife21
11-07-2012, 05:36 AM
I don't think anyone is disrespecting them at all, but a good bit of the Atlanta fans here are acting as if they've already won the Super Bowl.. People are just pointing out that the Falcons have had regular seasons like this before and they still get embarrassed in the playoffs.. They're 8-0 and are damn good, but that means nothing come playoff time

Hey phaggot, where is anyone saying that the Falcons "have already won the Super Bowl". All anyone is saying is that the Falcons are going to work the Aints on Sunday. Those paper bags should be coming out by the end of this year. Philly gifted the game to them on Sunday night and the Aints won't get that type of gift from the Falcons on Sunday.

DA_MOSS
11-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Hey phaggot, where is anyone saying that the Falcons "have already won the Super Bowl". All anyone is saying is that the Falcons are going to work the Aints on Sunday. Those paper bags should be coming out by the end of this year. Philly gifted the game to them on Sunday night and the Aints won't get that type of gift from the Falcons on Sunday.

No need to be upset ... I'm sure ya'll will win on Sunday.. Probably go 16-0 and then score 2 points again in the playoffs and once again get embarrassed.. History tends to repeat itself and the Falcons playoff history is pretty laughable..

You must be IRATE that the pathetic 'Aints have that Super Bowl win and your Falcons won sniff one of those.. I'd be pissed too

Nah Falcons will win this.

It's not January yet.

and this

Forumite
11-07-2012, 05:41 AM
No need to be upset ... I'm sure ya'll will win on Sunday.. Probably go 16-0 and then score 2 points again in the playoffs and once again get embarrassed.. History tends to repeat itself and the Falcons playoff history is pretty laughable..

You must be IRATE that the pathetic 'Aints have that Super Bowl win and your Falcons won sniff one of those.. I'd be pissed too

LOL come on outside of 1 season that was given to them because the NFL felt bad for their ****ty city the Saints have been 1 of the most pathetic sports franchises ever.

What would you do if the Falcons did win the SB this season?

DA_MOSS
11-07-2012, 05:44 AM
LOL come on outside of 1 season that was given to them because the NFL felt bad for their ****ty city the Saints have been 1 of the most pathetic sports franchises ever.

Oh ok... Still doesnt change the fact that this pathetic franchise has as many playoff victories as the Falcons and a Super Bowl victory, which they still don't have...

What would I do? Say Congrats? I dunno.. No need to really think about that yet.. We all know Atlanta's playoff history

Forumite
11-07-2012, 05:49 AM
Oh ok... Still doesnt change the fact that this pathetic franchise has as many playoff victories as the Falcons and a Super Bowl victory, which they still don't have...

What would I do? Say Congrats? I dunno.. No need to really think about that yet.. We all know Atlanta's playoff history

I'm pretty sure the Saints have less playoff wins than the Falcons and that includes the SB NO won.

DA_MOSS
11-07-2012, 05:51 AM
I'm pretty sure the Saints have less playoff wins than the Falcons and that includes the SB NO won.

Falcons are 6-11 in the playoffs - http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/playoffs.htm

Saints are 6-8 in the playoffs - http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nor/playoffs.htm

JetLife21
11-07-2012, 06:57 AM

and you would be wrong. I was happy for our fellow division mates to get a ring. Sorry for not being a hater like most of you.

TheBehemoth1
11-07-2012, 06:09 PM
So them being (arguably) the most talented and dominant team means noting in the playoffs? That's going to carry over. This team is better than last years.

Dudeicus
11-07-2012, 06:11 PM
The dudes over at SBnation seem to agree as well.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/11/7/3612848/nfl-picks-week-10-predictions-falcons-bears-texans

At any rate, should be a good one if the Saints from last week show up.

Superdromed
11-08-2012, 05:06 AM
Not sure if people have ever heard of an upset. Plus, saints play a lot better at home than any other team has in recent years. It's gonna be a good game either way and wouldn't be surprised if either team won.

IsLifeRealLife
11-11-2012, 01:09 PM
lol too many phaggots to quote in this thread so i am just gonna leave this here

http://ajsupreme.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/mj-laughing1.gif

Clives_Bicep
11-11-2012, 01:12 PM
OP wizard status.

Trapstar4.4
11-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Meh we lost in the dome in what everybody knew would be a hotly contested game.
No surprise, this game was destined to go to the wire

germanyt
11-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Lulz.......

IsLifeRealLife
11-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Meh we lost in the dome in what everybody knew would be a hotly contested game.
No surprise, this game was destined to go to the wire

Just wanted to bump this thread for all the phaggots who said that we had no chance. respect to u though, it was a good game.

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-11-2012, 01:17 PM
And it only took people calling it for what 4-5 weeks for them to finally get the call right?

Regardless gg to the Saints. Defense did good at jumping across routes in the pivatol times and shut down our bum ass running back. Looking forward to the game in ATL

onelochevy
11-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Repped OP for wizardry.

SF49ers
11-11-2012, 01:18 PM
Came in to lol at the falcons and their legitimacy.

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Came in to lol at the falcons and their legitimacy.

http://i.imgur.com/1x2ed.png

Trapstar4.4
11-11-2012, 01:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1x2ed.png

Lol dat Vikings game too

BeauJ
11-11-2012, 01:43 PM
OP wizard status.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic

The past month there has been a new thread every week saying "they'll lose this week, bank it". Eventually, someone is going to be right.

Clives_Bicep
11-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Please tell me you're being sarcastic

perhaps...

Margzz
11-11-2012, 01:46 PM
gonna lol hard when the falcons get knocked out in their first game of the playoffs.

why do they call him matty ice? Because he (and the falcons) always melt when thrown into the fire

DA_MOSS
11-11-2012, 01:58 PM
Okay.jpg

Yeah sure. Whatever.

Like you did the Eagles???

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Have you been watching the Falcons at all this season...

Comparing the Falcons to the Eagles like comparing the Pats to the Jags.

The Saints will get murdered if they play like they did last night. Philly beat themselves last night with 4 critical errors.

-The Vick pick 6 on the Saints 2 yard line (good luck if you think Ryan will do this)
-The unnecessary hold that brought back a 30 yard McCoy run
-The illegal block which killed a drive when the Eagles were in the Saints territory
-Boykin throwing the ball forward on the trick kick return play which would have scored a td

N.O. showed all out blitz all night and Vick isn't smart enough to audible into better protection or to get rid of the ball ASAP. Matt Ryan is good at both of these and will tear apart the Saints defense if they try to blitz him like that. It looks like Turner should be able to be effective running the ball also since the Saints can't make a tackle.

Sure play just like you did againist the Eagles. Unforantley we actually have a competent O-line and QB so you're defense will go back to being full blown poverty again next week. Our HOF TE won't tip a pick 6 to you in the endzone. Or special Teams won't throw forward passes. Our WRs aren't manlets. And our offensive line can block an A-Gap blitz.

Oh also in on the what 5th or 6th "this is the game the Falcons lose" thread.

doubt it. Saints got a lot of pressure on Vick by blitzing and the Philly oline had no answer bc they suck. Just ask the Saints what happened last year in the NFC championsip game when they blitzed a team that could actually make the adjusments.

eagles oline =/= falcons oline
eagles receivers =/- falcons receivers

keep dreaming OP. in b4 saints get massacred

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/13j.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/embarassed.gif

Trapstar4.4
11-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Meh

Our this doesn't really hurt that bad IMO. We are 8-1 and hopefully don't have to hear all the crap that people talk every week. People can go back to talking about the saint, giants, pats, etc and leave us out of it

nighttime90
11-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Meh

Our this doesn't really hurt that bad IMO. We are 8-1 and hopefully don't have to hear all the crap that people talk every week. People can go back to talking about the saint, giants, pats, etc and leave us out of it

The thing is people wouldn't talk about it so much if Atlanta fans would just stay under the radar, and be grateful for when they win instead of numerous "Falcons don't get respect", "Falcons best team in the league" threads popping up seemingly every week.

The Falcons don't deserve the be listed with the likes of saints, giants, packers, niners, pats, etc, because they can't even win a playoff game under Matt Ryan and co.

Focus on making it to the playoffs, winning a game, and then you might earn the right to group ATL in that category.

BeauJ
11-11-2012, 02:20 PM
^^^

There are a couple of realistic Falcon fans that post the the actual Falcon thread (maybe a loony or two), and I've yet to see any of those guys claim that this team is SB bound. What some bandwagon/random fan says doesn't reflect what the non homer fans see. There are tons of stupid, cocky fukcin Packer fans on here, but some cool ones, so I can't just make them guilty by association.

Collectively, we're tired of the "we deserve respect" thread, because they have choked so many times when it matters. The media does not trust Atlanta sports. Period. Hawks? Make the playoffs, get blown out 0-4 second round. Braves? Paper champs every year and only ONE ring after an amazing 15 year run with Cox. Falcons? Can grind it out the regular season, but get outcoached, outclassed, and outplayed when the post season starts.

its50
11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
saints win a game at home and now they think they can win the SB

lol, try winning a road outdoor playoff game first

Trapstar4.4
11-11-2012, 02:24 PM
The thing is people wouldn't talk about it so much if Atlanta fans would just stay under the radar, and be grateful for when they win instead of numerous "Falcons don't get respect", "Falcons best team in the league" threads popping up seemingly every week.

The Falcons don't deserve the be listed with the likes of saints, giants, packers, niners, pats, etc, because they can't even win a playoff game under Matt Ryan and co.

Focus on making it to the playoffs, winning a game, and then you might earn the right to group ATL in that category.

Don't care man. Would rather hear talks of other teams that are actually struggling to get into the playoffs.
All we hear is the playoff game thing, it's all good. Our team pulled ourselves out of the basement rapidly. Through rebuilding we stayed competitive. That's more than I can say for most teams. Playoffs? Meh we will get the best record that we can and then worry about playoffs when they get here

The nfl is a huge muck right now with no team dominating the rest. The playoffs will be a complete tossup

Trapstar4.4
11-11-2012, 02:26 PM

Yeah some have laughed at us, but their road is tough as sht. This doesn't sting that bad for us, for obvious reasons. Back to the drawing board. We have flaws just like every other team this year.

TopsecretWaffle
11-11-2012, 02:31 PM
lolz
http://i.imgur.com/kDjlG.gif
in on wizard thread. reps OP

DA_MOSS
11-11-2012, 02:32 PM

I dont see anyone saying that at all.. Just giving it back to some of the phaggot Falcons fans that have constantly talked **** all year ... Feels good to know we still own them

not talking about Trap, NOS, Beau..