MilwaukeeBrah
11-01-2012, 08:09 PM
[not srs but holy chit KC is bad]

KCBadBoy
11-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah, quite embarassing to watch...

BellyCummer
11-01-2012, 08:10 PM
I think Bama would beat the chiefs with ease (srs)

bthomas11
11-01-2012, 08:10 PM
they made the chargers look good and they lost to my browns 7-6

MilwaukeeBrah
11-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Yeah, quite embarassing to watch...

sorry brah, your fan base deserves better

lol no

MCrow
11-01-2012, 08:12 PM
I feel bad for Chiefs fans. They seem like they've had a shatload of high picks in recent years an not a single thing to show for it.....sorry brahs.

Lakersrbake
11-01-2012, 08:13 PM
Uhm no. You realise that every player on the Chiefs made the NFL. How many on bama will? Theyd get their asses turned out.

MilwaukeeBrah
11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I feel bad for Chiefs fans. They seem like they've had a shatload of high picks in recent years an not a single thing to show for it.....sorry brahs.

agree

Uhm no. You realise that every player on the Chiefs made the NFL. How many on bama will? Theyd get their asses turned out.

do u even read?

KCBadBoy
11-01-2012, 08:14 PM

Our asshat GM scott pioli needs fired...

Lakersrbake
11-01-2012, 08:16 PM
agree

do u even read?

Reeeeeelax bro

problemz
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM

They've got talent but no qb and lol worthy coaching

CobyWan
11-01-2012, 08:19 PM
The Chiefs tried to do their very best to replicate what the New England Patriots have done over the past decade. Going as far as bringing over Pioli, hiring several former Patriots coordinators and even signing Matt Cassel. The only problem is they couldn't bring over the only part of the New England brain trust that actually matters, Bill Bellichick.

MCrow
11-01-2012, 08:20 PM
Our asshat GM scott pioli needs fired...

I remember that Jared Allen trade and right around that time the Chiefs had a ton of picks, thought for sure they'd be good in a few years. Guess not.

BellyCummer
11-01-2012, 08:22 PM

The only players on the chiefs that deserve to be in the nfl are Houston, Hali, Bowe, and Charles.

MCrow
11-01-2012, 08:24 PM
They've got talent but no qb and lol worthy coaching

I question the talent level too. Charles is good but who else is impressive? Winston is a pretty good OL. Bowe is over rated, Hillis is garbage, Dorsey is a huge disappointment. They have a few good players on defense but other than that the defense sucks. Offense sucks because they can't pass at all.

mchomertime
11-01-2012, 08:25 PM

No, just no. If they played 100 times Bama would lose 100 games.

wolveriner
11-01-2012, 08:29 PM
Came in to neg. Saw not srs tag. Didnt neg. Yes they are horrible.

PerfectCelltech
11-01-2012, 08:44 PM
turnover machines, but they've got quite a bit of talent around their roster

must be frustrating being a KC fan

KC2892
11-01-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm about to call it quits and just find and bangwagon a new team, there is less shame in being a bandwagoner than there is being a Chiefs fan and having to see this type of play game in and game out.

MilwaukeeBrah
11-01-2012, 08:54 PM
I question the talent level too. Charles is good but who else is impressive? Winston is a pretty good OL. Bowe is over rated, Hillis is garbage, Dorsey is a huge disappointment. They have a few good players on defense but other than that the defense sucks. Offense sucks because they can't pass at all.

nah, Bowe is nice. Charles, McCluster has potential (was ok last year), Winston, Moaki, Hali, all solid.

BellyCummer
11-01-2012, 09:09 PM
nah, Bowe is nice. Charles, McCluster has potential (was ok last year), Winston, Moaki, Hali, all solid.

Mccluster moeaki and Winston all suck.

evansanity
11-01-2012, 09:20 PM
im not even sure bama could beat OSU, Oregon or KSU let alone an NFL team..

Fruity Snacks
11-01-2012, 09:20 PM
all 53 men on the cheifs roster made the nfl.
out of the current 22 starters on alabamas roster lets say 8 (if that) will make an nfl season roster.

cheif would win every single time.

Calhexas
11-01-2012, 09:30 PM
im not even sure bama could beat OSU, Oregon or KSU let alone an NFL team..

We get it you're a troll.

Also, LOL at you adding OSU in with OU and KSU

evansanity
11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
We get it you're a troll.

Also, LOL at you adding OSU in with OU and KSU

We get it you're a homer.

Also, LOL at you for LOLing at me for adding OSU in with OU and KSU.

OSU would run over bama. Bama couldn't handle OSU's old school B1G playing style, let alone handle braxton...

inb4 41-14 over UM

UM is trash, srsly one of the worst UM teams ive seen in a while, Denard is that of a high school QB. Hard to believe someone with that bad of an arm can play D1 football...

DaBest12
11-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Man I really didn't think Cassel was this bad. Before this season I picked Chiefs as my sleeper team to sneak into the wildcard spot. Seems like they have some good talent but can't put it all together. Cassel looks terrible and their coaching seems to be pretty bad.

JMath
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM

I'd bet that a majority of starters on Bama make it to the NFL. Bama would still lose to an NFL team, but still.

This whole "every player in the nfl is automatically better than the best college player" is false. It seems to be what everyone thinks though.

brb Julian Stanford of the Jacksonville Jaguars and his 0 total snaps in the NFL is better than Manti Teo just because he's on a roster and has 7 weeks of scout team duty.

johnnyj411
11-01-2012, 09:43 PM

OSU would run over bama. Bama couldn't handle OSU's old school B1G playing style, let alone handle braxton...

inb4 41-14 over UM

UM is trash, srsly one of the worst UM teams ive seen in a while, Denard is that of a high school QB. Hard to believe someone with that bad of an arm can play D1 football...
Bama could beat OSU by 21 and Chiefs by 7 seriously.

ajn
11-01-2012, 09:44 PM
i was just thinking today, Cassel is honestly one of the worst starting Qbs i've ever seen.

JMath
11-01-2012, 09:55 PM

inb4 41-14 over UM

What... why did I not know, or remember maybe, you were an Ohio State fan. And all this time I didn't dislike you! I don't know what to think anymore man.

poonpounder311
11-01-2012, 10:28 PM

Why's everyone always forget about derrick Johnson, dudes a beast.

Chiefs just DGIF right now, you can see it in their faces. No motivation, no pride, they're just going thru the motions and dont care what happens. Tem needs a complete overhaul.

scotyg
11-02-2012, 12:05 AM
As bad as the chiefs are, whoever Bamas left tackle is would stand no chance against a Pro-Bowl OLB like Tamba Hali. Even though people consider tyson jackson and glenn dorsey busts, they are #1 and #2 in the entire NFL as run-stopping 3-4 DEs. that combined with derrick johnson at ILB would completely shut down any hopes of bama running the football.

doesn't this argument get rehashed every year?

jonnyshap
11-02-2012, 12:22 AM
i was just thinking today, Cassel is honestly one of the worst starting Qbs i've ever seen.

Cam newton

Jax019
11-02-2012, 07:04 AM
Brandon Flowers, top 4 CB
Brandon Carr, top 8 CB

Eric Berry, top 3 safety (when healthy)
Bernard Pollard, top 5 safety

The Chiefs could have had the best secondary in football but their stupid GM got rid of Pollard and Carr.

charity4thepoor
11-02-2012, 07:24 AM
I'd bet that a majority of starters on Bama make it to the NFL. Bama would still lose to an NFL team, but still.

This whole "every player in the nfl is automatically better than the best college player" is false. It seems to be what everyone thinks though.

brb Julian Stanford of the Jacksonville Jaguars and his 0 total snaps in the NFL is better than Manti Teo just because he's on a roster and has 7 weeks of scout team duty.julian stanford is an undrafted rookie, and doesn't have 0 snaps.

and of course teo is better. now let me ask you, does notre dame has 22 teo's and jacksonville have 22 stanfords?

FARVIN
11-02-2012, 08:34 AM
I think Bama could win. There is something to be said of a TEAM that does everything right than a bunch of individuals with no chemistry.

MilwaukeeBrah
11-02-2012, 09:20 AM
julian stanford is an undrafted rookie, and doesn't have 0 snaps.

and of course teo is better. now let me ask you, does notre dame has 22 teo's and jacksonville have 22 stanfords?

how hard would you get if jacksonville had 22 Gabberts?

MilwaukeeBrah
11-02-2012, 09:22 AM
julian stanford is an undrafted rookie, and doesn't have 0 snaps.

how hard would you get if jacksonville had 22 Gabberts?

scotyg
11-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Brandon Flowers, top 4 CB
Brandon Carr, top 8 CB

Eric Berry, top 3 safety (when healthy)
Bernard Pollard, top 5 safety

The Chiefs could have had the best secondary in football but their stupid GM got rid of Pollard and Carr.

1. pollard wasn't that good when he was here, remember he went to houston too after KC, they could have kept himtoo
2. Carr wanted the mega-bucks, KC had already signed Flowers for 45 million, you really think KC would be able to match the 50 mil Dallas offered him?

Trapstar4.4
11-02-2012, 09:29 AM
lol jamaal charles would go for 200+ just like he did against the saints.

you would really see that talent shine if they went against bama. Chiefs just need a decent QB, and they will compete

phillyfreak7
11-02-2012, 09:30 AM
I feel bad for Chiefs fans. They seem like they've had a shatload of high picks in recent years an not a single thing to show for it.....sorry brahs.If they get Geno Smith, they'll be picking in the 20's year in and year out.

Calhexas
11-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Why in the blue fukk is this still going on??

evansanity
11-02-2012, 10:24 AM
I just don't see how bama could slow down a player like gino smith, let alone and NFL QB like cassel or Quinn.

dirtdickens
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Alabama defeated the Evil Axis, it wasnt the Allies.

_NEMESIS_
11-02-2012, 11:21 AM

You are fcking dumb..

Bama would get beat by 28+...