PDA

View Full Version : Bulking Supplements.

ShaneLamberto
10-29-2012, 03:30 PM
If you had $400 to spend on supplements to get the max results out of your bulking phase, what would they be?

Also, what's your current stack look like?

Rog447
10-29-2012, 04:01 PM
If you had $400 to spend on supplements to get the max results out of your bulking phase, what would they be?

Also, what's your current stack look like?

Buy a solid whey protein, multi and some fish oil (possibly creatine mono) and spend the rest on food!

ShaneLamberto
10-29-2012, 04:03 PM
Buy a solid whey protein, multi and some fish oil (possibly creatine mono) and spend the rest on food!

Taking serious mass, seeing some serious(ly) nice results with it.

What multi would you suggest?

xStevenx
10-29-2012, 04:06 PM

This. Repped.

Stay basic

Creapure
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey
A preworkout if you need a kick every now and then

Food bulks you, not supplements. No need for a weight gainer. Steak and potatoes will do the same as True Mass...as long as you are in a caloric surplus you will gain weight.

mtownballer20
10-29-2012, 04:59 PM
This. Repped.

Stay basic

Creapure
Fish Oil
Multi
Whey
A preworkout if you need a kick every now and then

Food bulks you, not supplements. No need for a weight gainer. Steak and potatoes will do the same as True Mass...as long as you are in a caloric surplus you will gain weight.

This exactly

bgben
10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
I definitely would spend most of my money on food, but I've been taking Karbolyn in my off season and love that stuff.

esgibson
10-29-2012, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Rog447;971377533]Buy a solid whey protein, multi and some fish oil (possibly creatine mono) and spend the rest on food![/QUOTE

COMPLETELY agree.

Hansolo261
10-29-2012, 06:47 PM
A case of eggs,whole milk, ground sirloin, chicken breast....etc.

I know gainers are discouraged
but on a bulk u can't beat isomass xtreme gainer. 7 grams of creatine, clean protein, good fats. Plus its a months worth. That a multi ( universal univite, gaspari anavite, orange triad)
If you use a pre use ine that doesn't have a high stim content that could suppress appetite.

Everything ultimately comes down to being consistent with what ever progrm u choose

ThatGuy227
10-29-2012, 07:01 PM
The basics.. and food.. more food.. more food.. and more food :)

Rog447
10-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Taking serious mass, seeing some serious(ly) nice results with it.

What multi would you suggest?

Serious Mass is fine to use to help you get extra calories, just make sure you are eating as much whole food as possible!

ON's Opti-Men, NOW Adam are a few solid ones.

rakan92
10-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I would also suggest BCAA, HMB and ALA