PDA

View Full Version : Same old foods

franhed
10-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Hi guys, I'm sick to death of eating chicken, white fish, and scrambled egg. Can anyone give me some inspirational ideas when tryin to cut down on carbs please

VQ35DE
10-25-2012, 02:53 PM
uYHAR8Xzsyo

SSMUFF
10-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Steak? You could do some kabobs with chicken, steak, veggies.

Why no carbs?

Ummabeast
10-25-2012, 03:03 PM
Steak, doughnuts, sub sandwiches, hot wings.
Tons of foods out there.

saw7988
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM
Hm, low carb ideas, that's a toughie. All I can think of really is steak, bacon, cheese, omelettes (I know you said you had scrambled eggs but add some cheese, veggies, meat, you can really do anything with omelettes), fatty fish, veal, sausage, pork tenderloin, chicken wings/drumsticks, peanut butter, nuts, jerky, seeds, salads/creamy salad dressings, sauteed vegetables with oils and meats nomnomnom.........

That's all I can think of really for now, if I can actually come up with a substantial list I'll let you know.

brazilianbadboy
10-25-2012, 04:56 PM
Learn a few recipes!

I was sick and tired of eating grilled chicken all the time too and than I learned how to make Chicken Marsala and Chicken Franchaise(sp?). I'm in love with chicken again.

Vendetta52
10-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Hm, low carb ideas, that's a toughie. All I can think of really is steak, bacon, cheese, omelettes (I know you said you had scrambled eggs but add some cheese, veggies, meat, you can really do anything with omelettes), fatty fish, veal, sausage, pork tenderloin, chicken wings/drumsticks, peanut butter, nuts, jerky, seeds, salads/creamy salad dressings, sauteed vegetables with oils and meats nomnomnom.........

That's all I can think of really for now, if I can actually come up with a substantial list I'll let you know.

This. I mean really, there are so many foods out there that fit what you are trying to do, it's just a matter of googling recipes to follow. I eat alot of salmon because I love it, but every night for dinner it's something else. Tonight I had bison burgers, last night I was at a restaurant and had suckling pig, night before was veal chop, before that was steak, then swordfish, then shrimp and salmon, then roasted chicken....how can you get bored of stuff like that? And that's just the meat, there are many different ways to make just one vegetable, and pairing it with different seasonings can completely change the taste. No need for cookbooks, just use google and you are set.

Tyler31622
10-26-2012, 12:28 AM
extra lean ground beef, 2lbs is 1k calories, and 192grams of protein, so cut that in half, there ya go, have a lb of lean ground beef a day season for taste, throw on some tortilla, u got some taco's