PDA

View Full Version : Will I lose weight this way?

sasural
10-17-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm trying to lose weight my diet is;
8:00 - Cereal/oats
11:00 - 1 apple
13:00 - 1 banana
16:00 - A sandwich/small lunch
18:00 - 1/2 small orange(s)
20:00: Regular food

* I'll probably be drinking 2lt a day
* The sandwich - Wheat bread with tuna...
Will that be ok? If i don't get wheat bread and have to use white bread will that spoil everything?

Ok so this coupled with jumprope exercise as well as couple of squats and lunges for 30 minutes - 1 hour, five days a week, will I lose able to lose alot of weight?

Thanks in Advance...

Serpentarius
10-17-2012, 12:54 PM
read the stickies, everything is outlined for what you need to do, spend half an hour reading them.

sasural
10-17-2012, 12:56 PM
I have... I just want to know if this diet is a good plan...
I'm not from the US/ Europe so a lot of stuff you guys eat, I don't/ have never eaten them...

j1akey
10-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Well, honestly your diet looks like it consists of almost 100% carbs which is not going to do wonders for you. I'm not sure what "regular food" is because that means something different to everyone. You also don't need to eat 6 + times a day at specified intervals. Add more fats and proteins. Like Serpentarius said you should read the stickies. Beyond that there is much research to be done and much trial and error to find out what will work for your body. Lift weights to help keep your muscle mass.

Serpentarius
10-17-2012, 12:58 PM
I have... I just want to know if this diet is a good plan...
I'm not from the US/ Europe so a lot of stuff you guys eat, I don't/ have never eaten them...

well what did you learn?

mrbaker3
10-17-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm trying to lose weight my diet is;
8:00 - Cereal/oats
11:00 - 1 apple
13:00 - 1 banana
16:00 - A sandwich/small lunch
18:00 - 1/2 small orange(s)
20:00: Regular food

* I'll probably be drinking 2lt a day
* The sandwich - Wheat bread with tuna...
Will that be ok? If i don't get wheat bread and have to use white bread will that spoil everything?

Ok so this coupled with jumprope exercise as well as couple of squats and lunges for 30 minutes - 1 hour, five days a week, will I lose able to lose alot of weight?

Thanks in Advance...

I would be so freaking hungry on that diet that I'd eat my own arm off.

Tuna literally the only noticeable source of protein on that list, and I haven't the slightest clue what regular food is. You're not from US/Europe, so it could be cat for all I know.

Plus that only adds up to like 650 cals + whatever regular food is. Unless you weight like 95 lbs, that's not gonna cut it.

And oh lordy, that's only cardio you're describing. "couple of squats and lunges"...

So in summation: You want to eat 650 cals of carbs and do 30min-1hr of cardio 5 days a week to lose weight AND YOU CLAIM YOU'VE READ THE STICKIES?

C'mon man.

MrMooo
10-17-2012, 03:52 PM
I would be so freaking hungry on that diet that I'd eat my own arm off.

Tuna literally the only noticeable source of protein on that list, and I haven't the slightest clue what regular food is. You're not from US/Europe, so it could be cat for all I know.

Plus that only adds up to like 650 cals + whatever regular food is. Unless you weight like 95 lbs, that's not gonna cut it.

And oh lordy, that's only cardio you're describing. "couple of squats and lunges"...

So in summation: You want to eat 650 cals of carbs and do 30min-1hr of cardio 5 days a week to lose weight AND YOU CLAIM YOU'VE READ THE STICKIES?

C'mon man.

You heard the man, his read the stickies he knows what his doing

Voxmusculus
10-17-2012, 04:34 PM
What on earth is "regular food"?

Maxpowers88
10-17-2012, 04:40 PM
was just thinking that.. "regular food" whaaa?!

work out your BMR/TEE subtract 20% from the total if your looking to cut..
monitor results

if you've read the stickies like you said you have it shouldnt be hard.

bluejay83
10-17-2012, 04:43 PM
ffs..

you need to calculate your TDEE (it was in the stickies)
if you had read the stickies, and then gone over to myfitnesspal.com to add all your foods in a day together you would know if it was going to work for you.

not enough food,
not enough protein

youy WILL lose weight but it will be both muscle and fat because this is too drastic.... the idea is to lose only the fat.

myjohnson
10-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I have reviewed your diet.

I approve of it.

Now, go forth and lose weight.