PDA

View Full Version : We Got Some Canes Ova Here!!

iDRO305
10-03-2012, 07:44 PM
It's ALL ABOUT DA U!

TTexasTT
10-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Hows Ray Ray playing this year?

BullStampede
10-03-2012, 07:55 PM
repped

iDRO305
10-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Hows Ray Ray playing this year?

hes not playing at all.

TTexasTT
10-03-2012, 07:58 PM
hes not playing at all.
But all these people wanted to see him play
http://www.sportmanagementacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/miamicrowd.jpg
This is sad as fuk.
Im not a college sports fan, but Miami was one of the few programs that I liked.

Lugie
10-03-2012, 08:00 PM
This is sad as fuk.
Im not a college sports fan, but Miami was one of the few programs that I liked.

I know that feel

jross2021
10-03-2012, 08:02 PM
**** the city of Miami's fans. Bring the U to Pennsylvania and we'll pack the house. That city doesn't deserve professional or college teams.

Furthermore, The U's offense is scary good. defense is ugly though. Hopefully in a year or 2 they'll have enough experience and can be a top 10 team. They certainly have the potential.

Backus24
10-03-2012, 08:04 PM
possibly the worst "fan base" in all of sports

scotyg
10-03-2012, 08:06 PM
How is Duke Johnson doing?

Our backup QB had a better day then him when we played "Da U"

BullStampede
10-03-2012, 08:07 PM
This is sad as fuk.

If the Canes keep winning, they will be back. Unfortunately, this is the type of thing schools in metropolises have to deal with. They have to share the spotlight with other teams or activities, unlike programs who are the main show in town (Tuscaloosa, Eugene, Gainesville, etc). This fight for attention usually leaves the team who is underperforming to deal with the consequences. Remember, Miami is really a small private school. Their student base is very small(Their entire student body can fit in our student section alone), and their alumni base doesnt grow at the rate that other larger schools do. Therefore, in order for Miami to sell out like they did last decade and the ones before that, they need the casual fan who has no real ties to the University to buy tickets. The only way that will happen is if the U is winning games again. The looming NCAA sanctions arent helping foster excitement and hope for the program either.

BullStampede
10-03-2012, 08:07 PM
**** the city of Miami's fans. Bring the U to Pennsylvania and we'll pack the house. That city doesn't deserve professional or college teams.

Furthermore, The U's offense is scary good. defense is ugly though. Hopefully in a year or 2 they'll have enough experience and can be a top 10 team. They certainly have the potential.

you still mad about the Heat winning bro? Its been over 3 months now.

jross2021
10-03-2012, 08:39 PM

he's doing well. He's a freshman and has to share carries with Mike James, so it's not like he even gets enough carries to get things going if he's having a bad game. KSU game was miserable all around though. Don't get used to it, in a year or 2, it won't even be a question whether or not the U is back.

iDRO305
10-04-2012, 01:49 PM
he's doing well. He's a freshman and has to share carries with Mike James, so it's not like he even gets enough carries to get things going if he's having a bad game. KSU game was miserable all around though. Don't get used to it, in a year or 2, it won't even be a question whether or not the U is back.

The majority of our team are freshman, their was an announcer at the KSU game that said we basically have a high school team playing in college which is somewhat true. My point is that this program is moving in the right direction under Coach Golden and our freshmen and sophmores(Chickillo) are playing very solid, that being i cant wait until they are jr.s and sr.s we might have a very scary team on our hands in a couple years.

iDRO305
10-04-2012, 01:51 PM

Duke is playing phenomenal i wouldnt be surprised if he entered the NFL draft early like Lamar Miller did.

iDRO305
10-04-2012, 02:04 PM
If the Canes keep winning, they will be back. Unfortunately, this is the type of thing schools in metropolises have to deal with. They have to share the spotlight with other teams or activities, unlike programs who are the main show in town (Tuscaloosa, Eugene, Gainesville, etc). This fight for attention usually leaves the team who is underperforming to deal with the consequences. Remember, Miami is really a small private school. Their student base is very small(Their entire student body can fit in our student section alone), and their alumni base doesnt grow at the rate that other larger schools do. Therefore, in order for Miami to sell out like they did last decade and the ones before that, they need the casual fan who has no real ties to the University to buy tickets. The only way that will happen is if the U is winning games again. The looming NCAA sanctions arent helping foster excitement and hope for the program either.

the problem is that here in miami theirs a lot of fairwether fans so unless the canes start winning alot no one will really notice. the thing is that their are so many distractions here in miami unlike boring ass gainsvllle or tallahasee that the highlight of the weekend is to pack a gayturd or semenhole game, while in miami most ppl are either chilling at the beach or taking their boat out or walking around lincoln road etc..... look at the heat for example..a couple years ago u couldnt pay someone to go to a heat game..now its like ...well u know...

DougieC
10-10-2012, 07:52 PM
canes all up in dis thread

jross2021
10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Can't wait til they play again, so I can wash the ND taste out of my mouth :(