PDA

View Full Version : Is it good to eat chicken with buckwheat/rice in 1 meal ?

MrPuppeh
10-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Hi !

The question is - Is it good to mix protein and carbs in 1 meal because i heard that they both digest differently!

I ahve been told that i need to eat meat with veggies but in that case with what should i eat Rice/Buckwheat ?

Thank you !

zyzyphe
10-03-2012, 04:43 AM
Please change your information source

MrPuppeh
10-04-2012, 02:17 PM
Please change your information source

Like where ?

Bababroey
10-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Like where ?

Like here.

bunnydelacruz
10-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Hi !

The question is - Is it good to mix protein and carbs in 1 meal because i heard that they both digest differently!

I ahve been told that i need to eat meat with veggies but in that case with what should i eat Rice/Buckwheat ?

Thank you !

in that case, you'd never be able to eat anything.. like literally anything
chicken breast contain some fat, and i'm sure rice/buckwheat has some protein

AlwaysTryin
10-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Hi !

Thank you !

What's wrong with things digesting differently? You realise rice has protein right?

1DieselPower
10-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Like here.

This is too funny! Who does not have carbs and meat in the same meal? Lets not complicate things :)

MrPuppeh
10-05-2012, 12:33 AM
This is too funny! Who does not have carbs and meat in the same meal? Lets not complicate things :)

Well, Actually what i heard is that you can't Eat meat and potatoes in 1 meal ( They teach this at dietologist faculty at University )

SuffolkPunch
10-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Well, Actually what i heard is that you can't Eat meat and potatoes in 1 meal ( They teach this at dietologist faculty at University )
You can, I've done it lots of times

MrPuppeh
10-05-2012, 01:54 AM
You can, I've done it lots of times

Hehe

Well You got me there - Ill try to be more precise. That meat(protein) and potatoes (carbs) digest differently and they need to be sepparated ( Thats what they say at Uni) and so your stomach will bloat etc etc.

Correct me if they teach wrong, pls.

SuffolkPunch
10-05-2012, 02:03 AM
I've never been noticeably bloated from eating meat and potatos

I guess reality > your 'university'

AlwaysTryin
10-05-2012, 02:04 AM
Hehe

Well You got me there - Ill try to be more precise. That meat(protein) and potatoes (carbs) digest differently and they need to be sepparated ( Thats what they say at Uni) and so your stomach will bloat etc etc.

Correct me if they teach wrong, pls.

Lol. Next thing families will have to eat things all separate.

What's wrong with "bloat". Carbs cause "bloat/water retention"

Darz23
10-05-2012, 03:00 AM
I'd change university or course OP.

Makween
10-05-2012, 03:20 AM
I doubt that any university in the world teaches that (and some teach some pretty ****ing stupid ****...just not that stupid). You've probably misunderstood. Eat mixed meals.