View Full Version : ITT we discuss hilarious/joke spreads this week

Madsen89
10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Chargers +4.5 over Saints
Broncos +7.5 over Patriots
Cardinals -1.5 over Rams

JBhaverhill
10-02-2012, 08:12 PM
New England and Arizona will both cover.

TheThrill1
10-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh God it's Pats v Broncos this week...

Brb ESPN sucking Brady's and Manning's dick all week. Endless comparisons. Won't even mention the teams as a whole..

IShootCMen
10-02-2012, 08:16 PM
Legit chance of going 0-3 here

Saints are unproven this year

Denver has lost a few close games on the road to top teams...very likely to cover and probably win at NE

Cards haven't blown anyone out except for rolling an Eagles team with multiple turnovers. They just squeaked out an OT win at home vs Miami. MIAMI. Rams are undefeated at home this year, including wins vs Redskins and Seahawks.

So why don't you go ahead and bet the lines you feel are jokes and come back ITT when your picks go 1-2 or 0-3?

iamgenus
10-02-2012, 08:18 PM

Denver has lost a few close games on the road to top teams...very likely to cover and probably win at NE

Cards haven't blown anyone out except for rolling an Eagles team with multiple turnovers. They just squeaked out an OT win at home vs Miami. MIAMI. Rams are undefeated at home this year, including wins vs Redskins and Seahawks.

So why don't you go ahead and bet the lines you feel are jokes and come back ITT when your picks go 1-2 or 0-3?

Not sure if srs...I think the question with the line on that game is that an 0-4 team is a 4 point favorite against a 3-1 team

Future24
10-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Not sure if srs...I think the question with the line on that game is that an 0-4 team is a 4 point favorite against a 3-1 team

Because that 3-1 team has 3 wins against teams with a combined 2-10 record. Idk who the home team is but I'd make the home team - 3 imo. Toss up game.

Madsen89
10-02-2012, 09:02 PM

I edited the OP to reflect what I really mean.

The Cardinals only being 1.5 point favourites versus St. Louis is hilarious. Peyton will obviously keep it a close game, and the Chargers defense is going to stuff Brees. Not to mention the Saints couldn't stop a mailman.

IShootCMen
10-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Them Cardinals....lulz

BenadrylBandit
10-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Cards aren't that good their defense will only carry them so far since Kolb has .01221 seconds to throw every play and w/ virtually no running game they're in trouble on offense.

blinkers88
10-04-2012, 08:40 PM
lol

bigpoppi18
10-04-2012, 08:47 PM
the texans. i dont even know what the spread is but there isnt a number higher enough to justify how bad they will rape the jets