PDA

View Full Version : DeMaurice Smith on NFL handling of Saints: It was "repugnant"

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 12:06 PM
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play;_ylt=A2KLqIX952lQHHEAo5n7w8QF;_ylu=X3oDMTB0aW 5rMTAyBHNlYwNkZC1zbG90cwRzbGsDbGF0dmlkBHZ0aWQD?p=d emaurice+smith+on+nfl+handling+of+saints&vid=00011194843&l=6%3A48&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fd2.yimg.com%2Fsr%2Fvideo%2Fthm-300x300%2F4edb55bf-3fe4-390b-a257-9aec06e44cc5&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fscreen.yahoo.com%2Fdemaurice-smith-nfl-handling-saints-165159390.html&tit=DeMaurice+Smith+on+NFL+handling+of+Saints%3A+I t+was+repugnant&c=1&sigr=12ai9uqaj&mid=-1631596524&pid=4edb55bf-3fe4-390b-a257-9aec06e44cc5&fr=yfp-t-701

sorry i do not know how to imbed yahoo videos, and ^^this is the link i had to copy and paste.
I know all of you do not know what repugnant means...so here you go.

repugnant [rɪˈpʌgnənt]
adj
1. repellent to the senses; causing aversion
2. distasteful; offensive; disgusting
3. contradictory; inconsistent or incompatible

repugnant
adjective
1. distasteful, offensive, foul, disgusting, revolting, sickening, vile, horrid, repellent, obnoxious, objectionable, nauseating, odious, hateful, loathsome, abhorrent, abominable, yucky or yukky (slang) His actions were improper and repugnant.

DISCUSS?

shawty321
10-01-2012, 12:36 PM
too big of a word

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
too big of a word

Thanks for your valuable discussion. I even took the time to define the word, and I still get this ^^^

GrecoRoman
10-01-2012, 01:04 PM
wat dat means repugnant?

_NEMESIS_
10-01-2012, 01:16 PM
LOL at Smith taking up for the liar Vilma. Not that anything else would be expected.

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 01:41 PM
LOL at Smith taking up for the liar Vilma. Not that anything else would be expected.

it is amazing to me that there are people out there that still believe that Vilma is the liar.

Madsen89
10-01-2012, 01:47 PM
As if they deserved any sort of quick and immediate action; the Saints organization is scum and its Super Bowl win is now tainted. Try to rationalize ending Kurt Warner's career and basically ending Brett Favre's as well to win a Super Bowl. The shame of it all is that nobody doubted the strength of that 09 Saints team, but headhunting was just so unnecessary and frankly its a disgrace to professional sports. Call me a pussy or whatever, but if you think that preventing another man from putting food on his table by trying to injure him is just sick. Players like Vilma, Smith, and James Harrison deserve to live the rest of their lives with concussion symptoms so they can finally understand how stupid they really are for playing that way.

If you've ever had a concussion, you can understand where I'm coming from. If you haven't then you probably have no right to discuss this matter at all. Its a lot easier to play the tough guy card when you've never experienced brain trauma.

shawty321
10-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Lol the blue jays is repugnant

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 02:48 PM
As if they deserved any sort of quick and immediate action; the Saints organization is scum and its Super Bowl win is now tainted. Try to rationalize ending Kurt Warner's career and basically ending Brett Favre's as well to win a Super Bowl. The shame of it all is that nobody doubted the strength of that 09 Saints team, but headhunting was just so unnecessary and frankly its a disgrace to professional sports. Call me a pussy or whatever, but if you think that preventing another man from putting food on his table by trying to injure him is just sick. Players like Vilma, Smith, and James Harrison deserve to live the rest of their lives with concussion symptoms so they can finally understand how stupid they really are for playing that way.

If you've ever had a concussion, you can understand where I'm coming from. If you haven't then you probably have no right to discuss this matter at all. Its a lot easier to play the tough guy card when you've never experienced brain trauma.

I have a right to your opinion man. I agree with you that headhunting is wrong. The truth of the matter is that The Saints were wrongfully accused of this. You, as well as most other fans have been fed and blindly believe the lies from the media. If you do some real research you can see for yourself. The truth will eventually come to light.

GrecoRoman
10-01-2012, 02:49 PM
op r repugnant

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 03:10 PM
op r repugnant

your avatar is repugnant!!!

_NEMESIS_
10-01-2012, 03:13 PM
it is amazing to me that there are people out there that still believe that Vilma is the liar.

Team: Saints

Opinion=Invalid.

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Team: Saints

Opinion=Invalid.

RED BLOCKS.

Opinion=Invalid

I don't mean to be insulting when I say this, but most fans of other teams that agree with the punishments given to the Saints' players, coaches, and organization are very ignorant to the entire situation that is at hand. I wish more people would educate themselves and realize that Goodell could have done this to any team in the league. In the future he has the power to do this to your team. Its okay if you hate the Saints, but it should not be bc of this bullsht bouty mess.

I found this regarding penalties and fines during the accused years of the bounty program:
http://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/2012/3/12/2862105/saints-defensive-penalty-review

I am still waiting for 50,000 pages of evidence to make me eat crow.

shawty321
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
this thread is soooooo repugnant

shawty321
10-01-2012, 04:01 PM
thanks for the new word OP. hope you have a repugnant night

unclejeff
10-01-2012, 04:15 PM
sooo, clearly closed minded people here. educated discussion is not likely.