PDA

View Full Version : LOL at how God Harbaugh Just trolled the Jets for the lulz

thacalikid911
09-30-2012, 09:32 PM
Lettuce be Real tea if you don't think God Harbaugh is the best coach in the NFL you have officially gone full retard. the score was 34-0 and the 49ers offense literally did nothing.

brb showing Rex Ryan what his dream team looks like
brb Putting Kaep in Just to Show rex how to use Tim Tebow
brb smartest coach in the league

Next week Harbaugh will unleash Alex Smith (Will have a 300+ game) and Randy Moss just to show that he can.

HELIX35
09-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Yay calikid threads are back after running away from the forum like the fairweather fan he is after getting humiliated by the VIKINGS

thacalikid911
09-30-2012, 09:35 PM
Yay calikid threads are back after running away from the forum like the fairweather fan he is after getting humiliated by the VIKINGS

You mad cause the Vikings have been exposed as legit?

bmp010
09-30-2012, 09:36 PM
Why is the teams best qb still not starting?

TTexasTT
09-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Id be worried about Smith being able to throw the ball down the field. Moss and Crabtree and be happy about this.

SF49ers
09-30-2012, 09:43 PM
I lol at Holmes just throwing the ball on the ground. Dude is such a pus$y.

As for harbs, he's godlike yet you say the offense did nothing? Bertstare.jpg. Plenty of penalties and mistakes made on offense, not our best game by far.

Nara62629
09-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Id be worried about Smith being able to throw the ball down the field. Moss and Crabtree and be happy about this.Smith took some shots. Glad the coaches called some of those. He got a PI on one. Overthrew the others.

I'm ok with it, we got the W. On those plays tho, when the defense gives you a look like that, you gotta make em pay. You only get so many chances like that.

For now I'll give him a pass for not hitting them. Idk what it is, he seems to be able to hit VD on those deep sideline throws, dont know why he's missing with crabs and mario. hope that gets cleaned up.

SuburbanLegend
09-30-2012, 10:14 PM
I lol at Holmes just throwing the ball on the ground. Dude is such a pus$y.

Pretty sure the guy who goes across the middle and gets leveled by NFL safeties is a pussy. Let's be real, if he did that, he must have been in a crazy amount of pain from or fear for his knee. I wish they'd found a way to call it back; not how I want my team to score (especially when it doesn't matter).

Hope Akers gets back to form.

SF49ers
09-30-2012, 10:54 PM
Pretty sure the guy who goes across the middle and gets leveled by NFL safeties is a pussy. Let's be real, if he did that, he must have been in a crazy amount of pain from or fear for his knee. I wish they'd found a way to call it back; not how I want my team to score (especially when it doesn't matter).

Hope Akers gets back to form.

Xrays were negative. He doesn't go across the middle as much as you're leading people to believe and lettuce be real tea here, 95% of nflers wouldn't just throw the ball to the ground.