PDA

View Full Version : Mixing CLA with Creatine.

Rewbert
09-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Hello!

I just ordered a can of CLA. I read alot of reviews and they were mostly positive so i thought i'd give it a try.
Now, i have around half a bag of Creatine left from my last attempt at it (Which failed due to not getting enough time to train). Is it okay to combine CLA and Creatine or is it a silly thought? I reasoned like this. ''Why not?''.

I take Whey 80 aswell. well, took! I have not trained intensively for a few weeks now and i am very skinny. 206 CM tall and i weigh around 83 kilos. 1 pound = 0.45 kilos or so, for those of you who doesn't use kilos.
I was planning on training 4-6 times a week combined with Whey 80, a controlled diet and CLA (omega 3 aswell).

Jeff the Repper
09-29-2012, 10:52 AM
you would be best to spend your $$$ on a good fish oil instead of CLA IMO, If you have it I guess you can use it and see what it does for you. There will be no problem using the two together.

Rewbert
09-29-2012, 11:02 AM
you would be best to spend your $$$ on a good fish oil instead of CLA IMO, If you have it I guess you can use it and see what it does for you. There will be no problem using the two together.

I think i forgot to add that to my original post, but i ordered a can of Omega Three aswell :) As many caps as there are in the CLA can and they are to be taken three times a day before a meal both of them. Thought they'd go well together.

brazilianbadboy
09-29-2012, 11:12 AM
I think i forgot to add that to my original post, but i ordered a can of Omega Three aswell :) As many caps as there are in the CLA can and they are to be taken three times a day before a meal both of them. Thought they'd go well together.

I def think CLA and Fish Oils work great together. Let us know how it works for you!

Rewbert
09-29-2012, 11:25 AM
I def think CLA and Fish Oils work great together. Let us know how it works for you!

Thank you! I will try harder this time :) I only got classes twice a week so apart from a humungous amount of homework i should be able to work out atleast four times a week. I'm quite skinny at the moment so i think the noob gains should pump up that confidence and keep me going hehe.

rhizome
09-29-2012, 11:31 AM
lol @ OP only liking what he wanted to hear.

Good luck with your wasting money on CLA goals in 2012

brazilianbadboy
09-29-2012, 11:31 AM
Thank you! I will try harder this time :) I only got classes twice a week so apart from a humungous amount of homework i should be able to work out atleast four times a week. I'm quite skinny at the moment so i think the noob gains should pump up that confidence and keep me going hehe.
Your welcome but if you are skinny than I think you should skip on the CLA and Fish Oils. Get some Protein, Creatine and Multi Vitamins to start getting big and seeing gains! Make sure you are eating healthy as well.

Rewbert
09-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Your welcome but if you are skinny than I think you should skip on the CLA and Fish Oils. Get some Protein, Creatine and Multi Vitamins to start getting big and seeing gains! Make sure you are eating healthy as well.

When i said skinny i meant not really any muscular mass on my upper body / lower body. Pretty much ALL the bodyfat i have is concentrated to this like..ball on my stumach ._. I'd like to get rid off that!

Cheftepesh
09-29-2012, 12:28 PM
I would agree with some of the above that fish oil would be a better choice. That been said no issue with the two together .