PDA

View Full Version : Bills vs. Pats this week...

datderblake
09-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Wow, the magnitude of this game for both teams is really intriguing. Pats almost never lose 3 in a row, so they need to make a statement that they're not losing their mojo, and For buffalo to take a first place in the East, and put the Pats in the hole would be huge for their playoff hopes.

Alot has happened in Buffalo this week in Buffalo too. Between the Moorman release, and Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller both still not ruled out, there's alot to discuss.

SO for info on this matchup, or if you're just a Bills fan looking for some good sports talk, check out this week's Buffalo Bros Podcast from BuddyNixon.com, we touch on all of this.

Here's the link: http://www.buddynixon.com/podcasts/the-buffalo-bros-week-4-podcast

armyr0b
09-27-2012, 08:04 AM
in for who the hell knows how this will end game.

bills offense is below pats defense.

the true test will be Bills Dline vs Pats Oline. if brady can throw, game over. if he has problems, its gonna be close.

datderblake
09-27-2012, 08:08 AM
in for who the hell knows how this will end game.

bills offense is below pats defense.

the true test will be Bills Dline vs Pats Oline. if brady can throw, game over. if he has problems, its gonna be close.

Bills offense is absolutely above the Pats defense, along with most of the other teams in the NFL. There is literally nothing great about the Patriots' defensive unit, and teams have no problem scoring on them. I don't see Buffalo winning this game, even as a Bills fan, because I think it's almost impossible to see Brady and the Patriots drop 3 games in a row, but I absolutely do believe that this is a winnable game for the Bills, especially at home. We beat them last year at the Ralph, and we're a much better team this year.

Buckle your chinstraps football fans, expect fireworks in this one.

armyr0b
09-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Bills offense is absolutely above the Pats defense, along with most of the other teams in the NFL. There is literally nothing great about their defensive unit, and teams have no problem scoring on them. I don't see Buffalo winning this game, even as a Bills fan, because I think it's almost impossible to see Brady and the Patriots drop 3 games in a row, but I absolutely do believe that this is a winnable game for the Bills, especially at home. We beat them last year at the Ralph, and we're a much better team this year.

Buckle your chinstraps football fans, expect fireworks in this one.

i beg to differ.
fitzpatrick cannot out play our defense.
not sure what is up with jackson/spiller....but will be a good test.

datderblake
09-27-2012, 08:22 AM
i beg to differ.

Fitz is inconsistent, but he is leading the league in passing touchdowns. He also torched your defense last year in Buffalo, and in the first half of the game in NE.

GooBaaa
09-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Fitz is inconsistent, but he is leading the league in passing touchdowns. He also torched your defense last year in Buffalo, and in the first half of the game in NE.

When Fitz and crew shows up to play they are a scary team

dougefresh93
09-27-2012, 08:28 AM
Bills establish the run and keep Brady on the bench it can be a close game. If forced to pass (down early, or alot of 3rd and longs) Pats should win, I don't trust Fitz this year, too many bad passes and turnovers. The big difference could be Mckelvin in the return game. Man I hope Spiller is a go for Buffalo.

let's go Bills on 3...

datderblake
09-27-2012, 08:31 AM
Bills establish the run and keep Brady on the bench it can be a close game. If forced to pass (down early, or alot of 3rd and longs) Pats should win, I don't trust Fitz this year, too many bad passes and turnovers. The big difference could be Mckelvin in the return game. Man I hope Spiller is a go for Buffalo.

let's go Bills on 3...

He only really looked bad week 1 agains the Jets (I'm really starting to believe that game was a horrible fluke) and he has yet to throw a pick since... still hasn't been sacked yet either.

I think Spiller is going to play or atleast get 5-10 touches. Listen to the podcast, we have a segment where I explain how he looked wednesday during his press conference, he definitely knows something that we dont.

datsallfolks
09-27-2012, 08:32 AM
my bills are getting butt fuarked, and you're a fool if u cant see that

datderblake
09-27-2012, 08:33 AM
my bills are getting butt fuarked, and you're a fool if u cant see that

I can see things getting ugly. I can see Brady and crew really needing this win after losing 2 in a row and I can see our young secondary getting abused.

I do think we have them beat in the trenches on both sides of the ball though, and that's our hope for winning this game. But my money is on the Pats, and I said that in post #3.

Really don't know how this red just lured me in, but congrats.

FMCMuscle
09-27-2012, 08:43 AM
I can see the Pats putting on a show and ending the calamity talk that came from their 1-2 record. A shootout would be fun.

datderblake
09-27-2012, 09:18 AM
I can see the Pats putting on a show and ending the calamity talk that came from their 1-2 record. A shootout would be fun.

Exactly, like I said, it's a winnable game for the Bills. But the patriots never drop 3 games in a row.

GrecoRoman
09-27-2012, 09:23 AM
fitspicksix ****ing sucks, Pats will win this game. Welker put up almost 150 and Lloyd had over 100 against the Ravens as well. With the Bills secondary being as trash as it is TB12 should throw for 300+.

xvicknumber7x
09-27-2012, 09:26 AM
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/520/articlens8.jpg

Going to need all the Bros this week to get dat pressure... Mario, Anderson (Luigi), Williams (Wario), and Dareus (Yoshi).

Please fuucking win...

ShadowBarkley
09-27-2012, 09:30 AM
The bills D line needs to bat down some balls. I dont expect added pressure. Its going to be a long game for the defense.

I think if the bills had spiller this week, the bills have a better shot at winning this thing. If FJ plays it helps alot.

If neither play, i dont see this competitive.

We really could have used spillers big play potential this week. It sucks hes prolly out.

edit: tears of joy were had last year when the bills won it. hope we can win

CCAurora
09-27-2012, 09:31 AM
i beg to differ.

Didn't watch the game last year? Fitz is erratic, but still prolific. New England's defense is hardly on-par with a Baltimore, who Fitz has also lit up in the past. The buzz locally is that Fred Jackson WILL play Sunday, but Spiller likely won't... there won't be as much pressure on him as there would if Choice was out #1, though he looked decent last week when we needed him.

Anyone who isn't in Buffalo needs to know that this is our Super Bowl. Happens to be on my birthday too... still desperately trying to find tickets!

CheekClapperlol
09-27-2012, 09:34 AM
lol'd at anyone doubting the pats, both of there losses came at the hands of refs, and they still should've won both games, and the teams they lost too are 3-0 and 2-1, not even worried about it

datderblake
09-27-2012, 09:41 AM
fitspicksix ****ing sucks, Pats will win this game. Welker put up almost 150 and Lloyd had over 100 against the Ravens as well. With the Bills secondary being as trash as it is TB12 should throw for 300+.

I mean Brady did throw for 380 last year in Buffalo and we won that game...

datderblake
09-27-2012, 09:43 AM
Didn't watch the game last year? Fitz is erratic, but still prolific. New England's defense is hardly on-par with a Baltimore, who Fitz has also lit up in the past. The buzz locally is that Fred Jackson WILL play Sunday, but Spiller likely won't... there won't be as much pressure on him as there would if Choice was out #1, though he looked decent last week when we needed him.

Anyone who isn't in Buffalo needs to know that this is our Super Bowl. Happens to be on my birthday too... still desperately trying to find tickets!

Again, listen to my podcast, I explain why I think Spiller will play. We'll have to see as the week develops but he certainly gave some facial expressions during the presser yesterday morning that had me hopeful.

Happy Birthday Bro, hopefully we get a win! There's alot of tickets available on craigslist, stubhub, and other venues.

GooBaaa
09-27-2012, 09:44 AM

New England Patriots CREW

midcoastking33
09-27-2012, 09:45 AM
As a pats fan its bad to see an almost must win situation in week 4, the pressure will be on but i think the team needs it to be honest with you

datderblake
09-27-2012, 09:54 AM
As a pats fan its bad to see an almost must win situation in week 4, the pressure will be on but i think the team needs it to be honest with you

That's why I think the Pats win... must win situation.

CCAurora
09-27-2012, 09:55 AM

Brady's 300+ yards really helped the Pats last year in Buffalo...

GrecoRoman
09-27-2012, 10:07 AM
I mean Brady did throw for 380 last year in Buffalo and we won that game...
I usually bank on Brady throwing 4 picks as well.

New England Patriots CREW

Brady's 300+ yards really helped the Pats last year in Buffalo...

see above, that game was a perfect example of an anomaly. Pats about to extend the new streak of dominating the bills.

DatDieselDoe
09-27-2012, 10:12 AM
Jets fan checking in. Pumped for this game if it turns out to be competitive.

Imagining the chiitstorm if the Pats lose. lol oh lawd.

datderblake
09-27-2012, 10:35 AM
I usually bank on Brady throwing 4 picks as well.

see above, that game was a perfect example of an anomaly. Pats about to extend the new streak of dominating the bills.

You make a good point, But 3 of those 4 picks were a result of batted passes at the line, baiting Brady to throw to Gronk, and from the pass rush.

Loswaldo
09-27-2012, 10:47 AM
I can see the Pats giving this a Play-off approach. It could go either way, but if they turn into the Play-off Pats then it could be a scary proposition for the Bills.

Brady for 350+ yards 4 TD passes
Stevn Ridley 75+ yards 2 TDs

I see it being a 20+ point win.

datderblake
09-27-2012, 11:03 AM
I can see the Pats giving this a Play-off approach. It could go either way, but if they turn into the Play-off Pats then it could be a scary proposition for the Bills.

Brady for 350+ yards 4 TD passes
Stevn Ridley 75+ yards 2 TDs

I see it being a 20+ point win.

LOL no. Brady sure, Ridley... no. Not against this defensive line. In case you missed it Richardson had 27 yards against us, Charles had like 3.

Loswaldo
09-27-2012, 11:06 AM
LOL no. Brady sure, Ridley... no. Not against this defensive line. In case you missed it Richardson had 27 yards against us, Charles had like 3.

1. Richardson, busted knee
2 Charles, busted knee
3 Ridley, No busted knee...We shall see how he performs.

SmarterChild
09-27-2012, 11:09 AM

I'm tailgating but prob won't make it in

Scorer
09-27-2012, 11:19 AM
Sucks for the Bills that the always seem to play the Pats when they are particularly motivated (i.e. coming off losses) or when they are really fresh (Bills always seem to get the Pats coming off their bye week). A motivated Bill Belichick has always been really bad news for the Bills.

Of course, a great D-line is Brady's kryptonite, and the Bills front four are improving every week so that battle could get interesting, although I see Brady picking on Aaron Williams all day in the secondary. Fitzpatrick is probably the key player in the game. If he isn't on point, the Bills don't stand a chance. Bills need to win the turnover battle to beat the Pats so if Fitz tosses a few picks, say goodnight.

GooBaaa
09-27-2012, 11:22 AM
I'm tailgating but prob won't make it in

You ever tailgate in the dead of winter?

dougefresh93
09-27-2012, 11:28 AM

we live in Buffalo, dead of winter is the best time of year!

SmarterChild
09-27-2012, 11:44 AM

yes, its amazing

fuking hate going in september/ early october when its still warm out

xvicknumber7x
09-27-2012, 11:48 AM
2 Charles, busted knee

Yeah, and he recovered from that busted knee one week later because the week after he went for 233. Strong knowledge.

And I hope Brady tries to pick on Aaron this week... kid had an excellent game last week after an early penalty.

camaleom
09-27-2012, 12:14 PM
yes, its amazing

fuking hate going in september/ early october when its still warm out

x2

tailgating in winter is F AWESOME!!!!

datderblake
09-27-2012, 02:10 PM
2 Charles, busted knee

Richardson rushed for 130 the week before we played them, charles rushed for over 200 the week after we played them you moron.

datderblake
09-27-2012, 04:40 PM
x2

tailgating in winter is F AWESOME!!!!

It is great tailgating in the winter, but when the skies are blue and the sun is out, that's my favorite. Love walking around on monday's with my jersey on and a tan after attending a sunny Bills win at the Ralph.

SmarterChild
09-27-2012, 04:46 PM
It is great tailgating in the winter, but when the skies are blue and the sun is out, that's my favorite. Love walking around on monday's with my jersey on and a tan after attending a sunny Bills win at the Ralph.

U wear jerseys outside of a game?

xvicknumber7x
09-27-2012, 04:55 PM
I also love those September Bills games... like last home game. Had the bbq going, chicken/ribs on the grill, tons of friends, perfect weather. I'll be in my living room watching the Bills by November/December.

GrecoRoman
09-27-2012, 05:02 PM

this happens

CCAurora
09-27-2012, 05:03 PM
this happens

Happened last week... how'd the Pats do?

GrecoRoman
09-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Happened last week... how'd the Pats do?

you right

Love walking around monday with my jersey on and frostbite after attending a snowy Pats playoff win at the
razor. You guys know this feel?

GooBaaa
09-27-2012, 06:18 PM
you right

Love walking around monday with my jersey on and frostbite after attending a snowy Pats playoff win at the
razor. You guys know this feel?

Considering you cant drink must be real fun

GrecoRoman
09-27-2012, 06:41 PM

alcohol before 21?
not even once bro

SmarterChild
09-27-2012, 08:56 PM

Not sherif cereal

datderblake
09-28-2012, 06:25 AM
U wear jerseys outside of a game?

Yea, always wear a jersey after a victory to class. Been doing it since high school.

datderblake
09-28-2012, 06:27 AM
this happens

Yea, happened to all 3 games I went to last year (raiders, pats, eagles). And happened this year against KC. Problem?

datderblake
09-28-2012, 06:28 AM
Not sherif cereal

He's referring to the Pats tailgating experience... or lack thereof.

dougefresh93
09-30-2012, 10:03 AM
Here we go! Fjax and spiller in!