PDA

View Full Version : As a die hard Pats fan since '96.....

DlDNTREADLOL
09-24-2012, 10:22 AM
I can honestly say, despite being 1-2, I have never seen the Pats play as well as they have this early in the season since '07. I lol at people are actually second guessing them because they are 1-2. Should have beat Arizona (who by the way is 3-0) but due to a sh*tty holding call we didn't get and a freak miss by Gostkowski.. And we all know the abortion of work the refs did last night. And after losing Hernandez, we picked up additional weapons, and will then have Hernandez back later this year. And Wes is back in action with us as well. Anyone saying the Pats are done are either trolls or absolutely retarded. I was at the game in Washington back in 2003 when the Pats lost to the Skins and went 2-2, and heard all of the people saying they were done for the year, and laughed. You haters know nothing.

TexasHeat
09-24-2012, 10:23 AM
we all know man, there is nothing wrong with the pats, they will still win 11 games and go the playoffs.

Madsen89
09-24-2012, 10:25 AM
I laugh at anyone who claims they were a die-hard football fan at age 8.

bpatel82
09-24-2012, 10:28 AM
Calm down bro. Nobody is saying pats are dead. They don't have much competition in their division anyway so they are going to make playoffs relatively comfortably.

DlDNTREADLOL
09-24-2012, 10:30 AM

you mad I got a photo with Drew Bledsoe that year because he spoke at my elementary school?

BullStampede
09-24-2012, 10:38 AM
so youre saying that the Ravens and Cardinals are playing better than the Pats the year they went undefeated?

DlDNTREADLOL
09-24-2012, 10:41 AM
so youre saying that the Ravens and Cardinals are playing better than the Pats the year they went undefeated?

if we're talking about the last couple weeks of the Pats '07 season when people figured out our offense, yeah possibly. Although the Ravens were given the game last night.

Fahnestock
09-24-2012, 10:47 AM

If you aren't a diehard football fan in Nebraska by age 8, your family disowns you(semi-srs)

DCocK
09-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Although the Ravens were given the game last night.

refs were AWFUL, both it was awful both ways. dont complain. the ravens had 14 for 135. dealwithit.jpg

Madsen89
09-24-2012, 11:46 AM

If you aren't a diehard football fan in Nebraska by age 8, your family disowns you(semi-srs)

That doesn't mean that the OP has an accurate memory of every season as he claims to have. BRB 8 years old remembering details of early season.

Perhaps he is an Evansanity alt and created Hoody's offense.

DlDNTREADLOL
09-24-2012, 12:04 PM
refs were AWFUL, both it was awful both ways. dont complain. the ravens had 14 for 135. dealwithit.jpg

strong username brah.

But it was also the circumstances of the calls. The pats got called against the most critical plays in the game which I believe affected the outcome of the game the most significant.

Btw, although a sox fans, glad the O's have the success they have had. I live in DC and it is pretty awesome with the excitement that is going on here.

LostHoudini
09-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Pats playing better than ever? Record is 1-2. Does not compute. Looking good while losing is not a goal to strive for.

ShweezyBTFO
09-24-2012, 01:51 PM
OP is correct in a weird way, Pats are the best 1-2 team ever. Just like I said last week how the eagles were the worst 2-0 team in the history of football (and they were)

REDFIVEO
09-24-2012, 02:59 PM
I can honestly say, despite being 1-2, I have never seen the Pats play as well as they have this early in the season since '07. I lol at people are actually second guessing them because they are 1-2. Should have beat Arizona (who by the way is 3-0) but due to a sh*tty holding call we didn't get and a freak miss by Gostkowski.. And we all know the abortion of work the refs did last night. And after losing Hernandez, we picked up additional weapons, and will then have Hernandez back later this year. And Wes is back in action with us as well. Anyone saying the Pats are done are either trolls or absolutely retarded. I was at the game in Washington back in 2003 when the Pats lost to the Skins and went 2-2, and heard all of the people saying they were done for the year, and laughed. You haters know nothing.

Pats are an excellent team and their record does not reflect how good they are but get the fuk out of here with that "should have" bull****. Every team is getting bad calls against them (I don't agree that the holding call was bad btw but it doesn't even matter). Seahawks were given four time outs against the Cards when trying to score the game winning touchdown. 49ers got challenges and timeouts they didn't have and the Vikings still won.

No team says "we were trying to throw that interception" or "we wanted to miss that field goal" so please stop with this crap. Are they good? Absolutely. Have they been beaten twice? Yes. Deal with it and get on to next week. They're not the only ones who don't like the replacement refs and other teams have gotten screwed very badly by these refs so fuking deal with it.

ScrewFlanders
09-24-2012, 03:07 PM
Die hard Pats fan here as well. I know it sounds cocky as hell, but I honestly think that the team knows they're making the playoffs this year (with the cluster**** that is the AFC East nowadays), and this allows them to experiment a lot during the regular season.

Easy schedule still leaves the door open to a 11-5 or 12-4 season, which will be more than enough for the division title.

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 03:15 PM
OP is correct in a weird way, Pats are the best 1-2 team ever. Just like I said last week how the eagles were the worst 2-0 team in the history of football (and they were)

Completely agree with both of those statements.

Which is odd because I fkn hate you.

k1llsh0t
09-24-2012, 03:34 PM
if we're talking about the last couple weeks of the Pats '07 season when people figured out our offense, yeah possibly. Although the Ravens were given the game last night.

Don't be butthurt.

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Don't be butthurt.

Who are you a fan of? This is day 2 or 3 of you nonstop projecting about the Patriots.

Everyone knows how you feel brah. It's going to be ok.

JaxBrah
09-24-2012, 03:40 PM

LOL stfu phaggot the ravens were given 4 more penalties for 50 more yards than the pats including giving the patriots the ball back after a clean lardarius webb pick and a HORRIBLE call against ngata for cleanly tackling brady out of the pocket.

The refs gave your 1-2 team plenty of mulligens so i dont want to hear **** because your team choked and couldent mustard more than a single FG in the 4th quarter.

U mad Flacco is more clutch than brady these days?

MCrow
09-24-2012, 03:43 PM

Not to mention what else is there really to do in Nebraska beside football?

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 03:43 PM
LOL stfu phaggot the ravens were given 4 more penalties for 50 more yards than the pats including giving the patriots the ball back after a clean lardarius webb pick and a HORRIBLE call against ngata for cleanly tackling brady out of the pocket.

The refs gave your 1-2 team plenty of mulligens so i dont want to hear **** because your team choked and couldent mustard more than a single FG in the 4th quarter.

And there's butthurt projector #2. Right on time.

Yes Flacco is more clutch than Brady. How did that feel to state as your actual opinion. Honestly.

Mac_xX
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM

They did, but Ravens got a few huge breaks. That last T.Smith TD should have been a PI on him, he fully extended his arm on the push off lol.

miketheblade
09-24-2012, 03:44 PM
you mad I got a photo with Drew Bledsoe that year because he spoke at my elementary school?

lmao you're an idiot you were fuking 8 dude my 11 year old brother cant even watch 10min of a game with out running outside jumping on his bike you dumbsh!t dont act like all ohh yeah i been a fan since 96

jesus christ people no one gives a ****

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 03:46 PM
lmao you're an idiot you were fuking 8 dude my 11 year old brother cant even watch 10min of a game with out running outside jumping on his bike you dumbsh!t dont act like all ohh yeah i been a fan since 96

jesus christ people no one gives a ****

So your brother had ADHD so no one else can be a fan of sports.

Noted.

Zylantypic
09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
You're from fcking Denmark...lmao. You probably caught on to the sport randomly in your late teens, god knows you didn't put on TV and watch people talk about the NFL in Europe as a young man.

Football is watched at a young age here in the Americas.

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 03:51 PM
You're from fcking Denmark...lmao. You probably caught on to the sport randomly in your late teens, god knows you didn't put on TV and watch people talk about the NFL in Europe as a young man.

Football is watched at a young age here in the Americas.

So now North America counts i guess because you're from Canada and bandwagon the Giants Zylanty?

Clever girl.

Zylantypic
09-24-2012, 03:53 PM
So now North America counts i guess because you're from Canada and bandwagon the Giants Zylanty?

Clever girl.
Stop assuming phaggot, you know how assuming makes you look.

I'm American born and my dad is from NJ and is a Rutgers alumni. Dual citizenship ftw.

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 03:59 PM

I'm American born and my dad is from NJ and is a Rutgers alumni. Dual citizenship ftw.

I look good doing literally everything Zylanty.

You hater.

Zylantypic
09-24-2012, 04:05 PM
I look good doing literally everything Zylanty.

You hater.
Pfffffft..typical Massphag.

x-64CaD8GXw

4backcracks
09-24-2012, 04:11 PM

i was probably a bigger fan at 8 than i am now. srs. I had the rosters of half the league memorized backwards and forwards, I ate, slept, breathed, and shat football.

so total yards is more important than when they happen? intredasting.

pats were driving at the end of the first and had all the momentum up 10-0.

Ridley gets a 10 yard run which would have set up a first down from the 15, holding call on Gronk. Collinsworth: "Uhhh not too sure where the holding is on that one"

Pass to Edelman which would have set up New England with a 1st and Goal inside the 10. Pass interference on Edelman. Michaels and Collinsworth lol again at what a horrible call it was.

Without those bs calls the Pats would have kept the wave of momentum going and gotten a touchdown. Dont even tell me the difference between 13-0 and 17-0 isnt huge.

k1llsh0t
09-24-2012, 04:22 PM
Who are you a fan of? This is day 2 or 3 of you nonstop projecting about the Patriots.

Everyone knows how you feel brah. It's going to be ok.

Day 2 or 3? Nonstop projecting? Ahahahahahahahahahha. I didn't start a thread because my jimmies were so rustled. You did though. And since you've apparently paid so much attention to my posts why don't you go through them again and read what I wrote. I've already said what team I support.

Wow. I thought Steelers fans were bad but at least they don't cry about it as much as Pats fans. Nonstop bitching from pats fans all over this forum.

REDFIVEO
09-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Wow. I thought Steelers fans were bad but at least they don't cry about it as much as Pats fans. Nonstop bitching from pats fans all over this forum.

Strong this. When they win all you hear is how Tom Brady is better then Montana and they are the best team ever. They lose and it's everyones fault but their own.

rsnnh12
09-24-2012, 04:40 PM

You must be high. Webb CLEARLY held the receiver up until the ball got there, it should have been PI or holding at worst, and not an illegal contact.

And once a QB starts the feet first slide, he is untouchable. Hitting any QB once they start the slide has been an instant penalty for years now, and Ngata took at least a step or 2. Only way that would have been a bad call is if he was already mid-dive. You can't tackle a QB who slides feet first.

Also,

Mustard

Madsen89
09-24-2012, 04:43 PM

Didn't you just assume I was born in Denmark? BRB born in Glendale, moved at age 20.

You are one dumb negro.

rsnnh12
09-24-2012, 04:44 PM
Strong this. When they win all you hear is how Tom Brady is better then Montana and they are the best team ever. They lose and it's everyones fault but their own.

Go back through the game thread last night.... it was mostly fans of other teams commenting on how ****ty the refs were, although there were obviously lots of Pats fans in there too. Pretty obvious to unbiased people that the refs were utter crap last night.

You guys should learn the difference between troll homer posts and real fan posts.

Zylantypic
09-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Didn't you just assume I was born in Denmark? BRB born in Glendale, moved at age 20.

You are one dumb negro.
Nobody gives a phuck Denmark boy.

reverse79
09-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Pats fan here

Arrington slipped on an easy INT and McCourty cant catch interceptions anymore. Never leave it up to the pass defense to finish games - every Pats fan should know what to expect

Regardless of the bad calls - they still had opportunities to win this game and didn't

rsnnh12
09-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Pats fan here

Arrington slipped on an easy INT and McCourty cant catch interceptions anymore. Never leave it up to the pass defense to finish games - every Pats fan should know what to expect

Regardless of the bad calls - they still had opportunities to win this game and didn't

This X10000

Pats should have closed it out but didn't, the reffing was awful for both sides, and the Ravens played damn good ball and did what they had to to win. Can't blame them for the refs being incompetent. Flacco, Smith, Pitta, and Jones went beast mode when it mattered (although it was an AWFUL throw by Flacco that drew that late PI... should've been an easy TD, he got lucky McCourty didn't look back)

k1llsh0t
09-24-2012, 04:52 PM
Pats fan here

Respectful Pats fan. Take notes sdballer.

Forumite
09-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Strong username to what I did with the OP.

garardn01
09-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Big Pats fan here. I'm encouraged by the defense... Chandler Jones and Dont'a Hightower are going to be beasts by mid season. Arrington and McCourty need to get it together, there should have been 2 more INT last night easily.

And did someone say Flacco is more clutch than Brady? Yea.... I'm not a Flacco fan, personally I think he's good but WAY overrated until he starts winning some post season games. Was he clutch last night? Yea he did good. But until he actually develops some consistency... he's gonna be outside the top 5 QB list for a while. (Brady has been pretty sketchy at times too past few seasons, but he can still dominate like few QBs can.)

It was a good game that could've gone either way, and the Ravens just did the right things at the right times. Kudos to them, and hopefully we'll win when it's all or nothing.

StanisBaratheon
09-24-2012, 05:17 PM

On Baltimore’s final touchdown drive, cornerback/co-captain Devin McCourty was flagged for a defensive holding call against Ravens receiver Torrey Smith. McCourty and Smith may have brushed one another during the play, but there was never any actual holding by McCourty. The result should have been an incomplete pass and a 3rd-and-14 for the Ravens. Instead, they got an automatic 1st down to keep their scoring drive alive.

A few plays later, as defensive end Rob Ninkovich was bearing down of Baltimore QB Joe Flacco, Ravens left tackle Michael Oher appeared to commit an egregious holding penalty, grabbing Ninkovich around the throat as he blew by Oher, but no flag was thrown. The result of that pass play was a 27-yard gain by Ray Rice.

Right before Flacco’s second touchdown pass to Smith, defensive tackle Kyle Love and rookie end Chandler Jones combined for a 12-yard sack of Flacco, but it was nullified by a defensive holding call on linebacker Brandon Spikes. He did engage tight end Dennis Pitta within the allowable five-yard window, but Spikes did not look like he held Pitta. In fact, Pitta appeared to grab hold of Spikes and nearly toss him to the ground. Instead of being forced into a 3rd-and-long, the Ravens hit pay dirt and closed the gap to just two points, 30-28.

Baltimore safety Ed Reed’s shot to the head against wide receiver Julian Edelman in the first quarter should have been flagged. It looked like a helmet-to-helmet blow in real time, but Reed delivered his right forearm/shoulder to Edelman’s helmet, as replays clearly showed in slow-motion. Still, that’s against the rules, to hit a player in that region, so, a flag should have been thrown.

Just a couple of the game changers. Lol at even trying to claim any calls against the Ravens were close to the same magnitude. Any bad call against them was minor in comparison and only came after they had been handed 7 points and a chance to come back and win (happened multiple times.)

TeamDestruction
09-24-2012, 05:47 PM

How are you green. Anyone with any Football IQ knows that Webb was holding onto Welker's pads. Is that illegal contact, no. But it is defensive holding which has the same result 5 yards, and automatic 1st down.

sdballer5588
09-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Day 2 or 3? Nonstop projecting? Ahahahahahahahahahha. I didn't start a thread because my jimmies were so rustled. You did though. And since you've apparently paid so much attention to my posts why don't you go through them again and read what I wrote. I've already said what team I support.

What?

This is just confirmation of how smart you are. Point the thread I made out to me real fast....

svtballa
09-24-2012, 07:14 PM
Lol at a pats fan doing hypotheticals..."we should have beat zona". Yet when someone plays they hypothetical game back and says we should have lost to the ravens in the playoffs last year they get flamed and ridiculed...yes I'm a pats fan but I'm a realist. Our secondary is awfull and Brady is declining period. His decision making is on point along with his short throw routs but his deep ball looks atrocious.

Shortstop36
09-24-2012, 07:55 PM
2 field goals away from 3-0

Fuegoman
09-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Just a couple of the game changers. Lol at even trying to claim any calls against the Ravens were close to the same magnitude. Any bad call against them was minor in comparison and only came after they had been handed 7 points and a chance to come back and win (happened multiple times.)

I have a box of tissues if you need them

Madsen89
09-24-2012, 08:10 PM
2 field goals away from 3-0

Two bad coverages away from 5 superbowls...

http://i54.tinypic.com/314rnkx.jpg

JaxBrah
09-24-2012, 08:15 PM
I think Pats fans are just mad that for once in the passed 12 years the patriots werent on the winning side of a badly reffed game.

Pats fans have no room whatsoever to bitch about bad calls.

I say keep the replacement refs because they arent as biased, they just flag everyone all day.

australiasbrain
09-24-2012, 08:19 PM
I can confirm I am dead pats.

k1llsh0t
09-25-2012, 12:34 AM

brb copy pasting from a pats blogger to prove my point

What?

This is just confirmation of how smart you are. Point the thread I made out to me real fast....

All of the whiny biitchy pats fans are the same. Why waste time remembering who you are?

ShweezyBTFO
09-25-2012, 01:01 AM
Completely agree with both of those statements.

Which is odd because I fkn hate you.

lmao @ this homotional nerd

lovebbing
09-25-2012, 01:14 AM

lol you sound pretty upset in that other thread about the calls too.

why? I mean I understand your upset still over the AFC championship and the previous years and years of losing to the pats, but hey you won last night!