PDA

View Full Version : IS bama a fraud?

waytoodeep03
09-22-2012, 09:01 PM
yea i said it. mich and arkansas are terrible teams. bama beating them hasnt proven a thing to anyone. The true teams are LSU WVU and FSU maybe oregon

FARVIN
09-22-2012, 09:02 PM
L S u???

getbig1212
09-22-2012, 09:06 PM
yea i said it. mich and arkansas are terrible teams. bama beating them hasnt proven a thing to anyone. The true teams are LSU WVU and FSU maybe oregon

You're an idiot. Bama is far and away the best cfb team in the country and it's not even close.

waytoodeep03
09-22-2012, 09:06 PM
its crazy but i think floridas defense is better than bama's

and what up with georgia all quiet in the top 5

criminal_manne
09-22-2012, 09:09 PM
who is better?

EricTheGreat
09-22-2012, 09:15 PM
http://cuddlebuggery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/dog-meme-no-idea.jpg

FARVIN
09-22-2012, 09:24 PM
IMO, Bama > FSU > UGA > UF > LSU > K State > Oregon > WV

criminal_manne
09-22-2012, 09:26 PM
IMO, Bama >LSU> FSU > UGA > UF > K State > Oregon > tOSU

fixed

FARVIN
09-22-2012, 09:26 PM
fixed

LSU's offense is meh. you clearly did not watch them struggle vs a chitty 1-3 Auburn team..

Tes45
09-22-2012, 09:45 PM
fixed

Lol at OSU

Paulie92
09-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Bama's a solid team but how many out of conference teams their gonna play

dekd
09-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Lettuce be ketchup hot sauce reality here. As much as we all hate Bama they are repeating this year. They could probably beat the KC Chiefs (maybe srs?)

FARVIN
09-23-2012, 12:44 AM
Lettuce be ketchup hot sauce reality here. As much as we all hate Bama they are repeating this year. They could probably beat the KC Chiefs (maybe srs?)

sorry mang, WVU struggled with a meh Maryland team brah

jump_man23
09-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Oregon > LSU (very srs)

Pac-12 will be the supreme conference at the end of the season

ryantodd7
09-23-2012, 12:48 AM
UT neva gonna get credit, we be scary son

EricTheGreat
09-23-2012, 01:03 AM

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/84020-could-the-best-college-football-team-beat-the-worst-nfl-team

deadwoodgregg
09-23-2012, 08:48 AM
You're an idiot. Bama is far and away the best cfb team in the country and it's not even close.
^^^^this. I know there is alot of season left, but I think this Bama team can be one of the best teams in college football history. There is probably a team out there somewhere that matches up well against them, but that team is probably from the NFL.

Heaney
09-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Brb Michigan is ****ty bc they lost to the #1 and #10 (by 6 despite 5 turnovers) teams in the country

bbacn123
09-23-2012, 08:54 AM
IMO, UGA > Bama > FSU > LSU > Oregon > K State > WVU > UF

fixed

fixed

NextProtege
09-23-2012, 06:30 PM
AP picks Oregon as #2, hard to disagree. Go ducks. Alabama has a commanding 1st place though, don't know if ducks can hang with them, but would love to see anyone in Autzen from the SEC too bad they always find a way to bunk out.

-=Zeus=-!
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/are%20you%20shtting%20me/grand/are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

LiftHeavy85
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/are%20you%20shtting%20me/grand/are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gifperfect response lols

Bama is clearly the best team, who gives a fuk if mich and ark are not good, they still spanked them by 40+.

Calhexas
09-23-2012, 06:58 PM

They've also played 60+ players in every single game. A lot of true freshmen have almost an entire 4 quarters of PT in by now. They even had some 6th string, whitebread, scout-team, walk-on Rudy Ruettiger motherfukker getting carries.

m0ridin
09-23-2012, 07:14 PM
AP picks Oregon as #2, hard to disagree. Go ducks. Alabama has a commanding 1st place though, don't know if ducks can hang with them, but would love to see anyone in Autzen from the SEC too bad they always find a way to bunk out.

Lol they would get crushed by any top level SEC team. The LSU-Oregon game last year was laughable at best.

And WVU is a joke team running a gimmicky offense. Once again, LSU game last year... lulz

australiasbrain
09-23-2012, 07:26 PM

No ND?
Son...

tarheelblue0378
09-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Yep, theyre terrible. FSU clear number 1.

lol though thread was talkin about "batman" not bama

=T Bone=
09-23-2012, 10:23 PM
They've also played 60+ players in every single game. A lot of true freshmen have almost an entire 4 quarters of PT in by now. They even had some 6th string, whitebread, scout-team, walk-on Rudy Ruettiger motherfukker getting carries.

Yeah I read where an average of like 60 people are getting playing time per game. I don't think people realize how ugly some of these scores could have been if Saban was on that Bret Bielema time. AJ has 10 TD's with no Ints, 6 of his scores were in the first quarter and 9 were before the half (Thrown TD's to 6 different players). Bama's first and second string RB's have a COMBINED 19 carries in the second half of games this year. 15 guys have caught passes,6 guys have int's,35+ people have tackles,ect..

I know Mich and Ark aren't the teams people expected preseason but Bama still played them on the road and were extremely dominate. It's not like any of the other top teams have played a tougher first 4 games. Guess we will know how good they are when they play LSU on the road @ night.

FSU looked pretty good. If they can play 4 quarters like they did the second half against Clemson thats a very elite team. Still early in the season and still time for allot of teams to improve. If Bama does lose though, it will be in the regular season.

waytoodeep03
09-24-2012, 05:21 AM
^^^^this. I know there is alot of season left, but I think this Bama team can be one of the best teams in college football history. There is probably a team out there somewhere that matches up well against them, but that team is probably from the NFL.

What do you base this off of when they played ****ty teams

mrh0rnet
09-24-2012, 05:25 AM
What do you base this off of when they played ****ty teams

Do you even watch college football?

waytoodeep03
09-24-2012, 05:30 AM
Do you even watch college football?

Im just saying. Well see how they fare when they finally start to play real SEC opponents.

EDIT* They may actually go all the way to the SEC champ game facing one ranked opponent and that is LSU. Mich and Ark shouldnt even been ranked to begin with

BullStampede
09-24-2012, 05:51 AM
No. They are going to clap everyone's cheeks.

Calhexas
09-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Im just saying. Well see how they fare when they finally start to play real SEC opponents.

EDIT* They may actually go all the way to the SEC champ game facing one ranked opponent and that is LSU. Mich and Ark shouldnt even been ranked to begin with

And after they beat the brakes off of LSU are you going to act like they're overrated also? :rolleyes:

911medic
09-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Bama fan and grad here. Watched a lot of college football this weekend and the only teams that impressed me at all were South Carolina and Georgia. If Bama has one thing going for it above everyone else it's the offensive and defensive lines. Awesome players head and shoulders above everyone else, and that's where games are won and lost.

Bama has yet to have to blitz any significant amount this year. All the blitz packages are still under wraps. Can you imagine how good this D will be when they throw the entire defensive playbook at someone?

LSU was disgraceful against a bad Auburn team.

Oregon's got speed, but we've seen over and over how well that fares against SEC schools.

The Tide will keep on rolling along at Ole Missy this weekend, then a week off before LSU in Red Stick.

2 D
09-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Bama is not a fraud, talented players and a good coaching staff.

I do think however though that this is a down year in terms of talent across the nation, only see a few teams who are IMO decent enough to compete with Bama, where as in years past there is usually a handful of teams who are at least on the same level as the best team. This year who is it? USC was supposed to be a contender, they look awful. LSU has no offense and lost their best defensive player etc.

Down year for college football IMO. Even in the SEC/Big Ten which are usually the two of the more competitive leagues (Big Ten is in MEGA rebuilding mode right now).

Malfa
09-24-2012, 12:40 PM
everyone mad

mtomjr14
09-24-2012, 12:43 PM
Bama is not a fraud, talented players and a good coaching staff.

I do think however though that this is a down year in terms of talent across the nation, only see a few teams who are IMO decent enough to compete with Bama, where as in years past there is usually a handful of teams who are at least on the same level as the best team. This year who is it? USC was supposed to be a contender, they look awful. LSU has no offense and lost their best defensive player etc.

Down year for college football IMO. Even in the SEC/Big Ten which are usually the two of the more competitive leagues (Big Ten is in MEGA rebuilding mode right now).

brb 5 teams in the top 11...yep definitely a down year for the SEC

monsterBEN
09-24-2012, 12:47 PM

lol this.

Gives up first touchdown in 12 quarters. BRB fraud.

Meanwhile schools all over the country are losing to and struggling against garbage teams.

Calhexas
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM

Seriously. So Kentucky, Arkansas and Auburn are crappy. UF, UGA and USCe all look improved. Hell even Tennessee looks better than usual. Almost half the conference is undefeated 4 weeks in and it's a down year? Stfu haters.

2 D
09-24-2012, 01:45 PM

LOL dude.

You're delusional if you think any of those teams are as good as Bama. In the previous years that was the case, but not this year. Florida is better than average, but not great and same goes for Georgia and South Carolina. LSU might put up a good fight against Bama, doesn't make the conference strong. Good job at looking at only the rankings, if I ever need someone to go to I'll come to you in the future to help decipher the polls. Also BRB everyone saying Arkansas was a dark horse for national title and in the SEC, BRB not even ranked anymore.

In terms of talent, those teams are not on the same level as Bama. Which is really what I was getting at. Good to know with your impressive Florida Education that you were able to read into what I made quite clear.

Trepkos01
09-24-2012, 02:00 PM
In b4 Alabama loses to Ole Miss, lol.

Tes45
09-24-2012, 02:46 PM
LOL dude.

You're delusional if you think any of those teams are as good as Bama. In the previous years that was the case, but not this year. Florida is better than average, but not great and same goes for Georgia and South Carolina. LSU might put up a good fight against Bama, doesn't make the conference strong. Good job at looking at only the rankings, if I ever need someone to go to I'll come to you in the future to help decipher the polls. Also BRB everyone saying Arkansas was a dark horse for national title and in the SEC, BRB not even ranked anymore.

In terms of talent, those teams are not on the same level as Bama. Which is really what I was getting at. Good to know with your impressive Florida Education that you were able to read into what I made quite clear.

There are 4 (possibly 5) teams in the SEC that are as good or better than any other team in the country lol

2 D
09-24-2012, 05:29 PM
There are 4 (possibly 5) teams in the SEC that are as good or better than any other team in the country lol

I loved the part where you articulated your opinion with facts and stats. Oh wait.

NJLife
09-24-2012, 05:33 PM
Oregon > LSU (very srs)

Pac-12 will be the supreme conference at the end of the season

same crap they said bout oregon when they were scoring 55ppg and played auburn and didnt score 25? i forget.

Calhexas
09-24-2012, 06:18 PM
LOL dude.

WTF are we supposed to look at dumbass?

johnnyj411
09-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Yea SEC is down this year only 4 teams in the top 6. Yes Bama is on thier way to #15. I hope its Bama and Oregon in the championship game.

Heaney
09-24-2012, 06:34 PM
After seeing LSU look terrible last weekend I think its safe to say that I am welcoming our new overlords in Tuscaloosa

2 D
09-24-2012, 06:37 PM
WTF are we supposed to look at dumbass?

Rankings for the first 3-4 weeks of the season don't mean much, not really any BCS implications and for most big schools quality and strength of schedule is weak until conference play. All I'm saying is right now Bama is the king of the hill until someone knocks them off, I don't see a whole lot from the rest of the field including the SEC. It is simply too early to tell who from the field will emerge as legitimate contenders. SEC is definitely stronger than the Big 10 this season, but it is still a rebuilding year for most of the major conferences IMO.

A lot of the major schools expected to be big have looked flat thus far, LSU, USC, Boise, Michigan St, Auburn etc. This is not me hating any one conference or team, the rankings don't really start to reflect body of work until about week 5 or 6.

righteousreason
09-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Alabama = legit state and legit sports team. Obama = fraud.

Calhexas
09-24-2012, 07:34 PM
Rankings for the first 3-4 weeks of the season don't mean much, not really any BCS implications and for most big schools quality and strength of schedule is weak until conference play.

Except for the fact that even where teams start can have an affect on how far they fall should they lose (and therefore how far they need to climb back up to the top). Every ranking matters, and rankings will always matter in any system we have BCS/Playoff or otherwise.

All I'm saying is right now Bama is the king of the hill until someone knocks them off, I don't see a whole lot from the rest of the field including the SEC.

Well obviously. Their #1 ranking pretty much means exactly that. They're the best and until someone takes them down it doesn't really matter just how good the rest are because the object of the season is to see who is the best. Not see how much better 2nd is than 3rd, or 3rd is than 4th, etc...

It is simply too early to tell who from the field will emerge as legitimate contenders. SEC is definitely stronger than the Big 10 this season, but it is still a rebuilding year for most of the major conferences IMO.

Seems to me like LSU/FSU/Oregon seem like the top contenders to face Bama. Could that change? Sure. But I don't see why I should believe any team not named LSU, FSU or Oregon is going to make it to the big game thus far. We can cross that bridge when we get to it though.

A lot of the major schools expected to be big have looked flat thus far, LSU, USC, Boise, Michigan St, Auburn etc. This is not me hating any one conference or team, the rankings don't really start to reflect body of work until about week 5 or 6.

It's week 5 now.