PDA

View Full Version : If you think beer is bad...

Slayer666
07-20-2003, 03:07 PM
I went to a party last night and they had a barrel and a cooler of this mixed drink. I got a cup of the mixed drink to see what it was. It tasted just like koolade. After a few cups I asked someone what was in it. He said they mixed 1/2 gallon of vodka, a 5th of Bacardi 151, and a whole can of Koolade. Then he filled it up the rest of the way with beer. Basically, it's like making koolade with beer instead of water and adding a lot of hard liquor too. And you have to use A LOT of koolade to cover the taste of the hard liquor. Possibly the most unhealthy drink ever made, but it was good. You should see how drunk girls were gettin from it cause they dont drink beer.

afrolov
07-20-2003, 03:14 PM
That's just disgusting. Beer? Bacardi? Gah.

Slayer666
07-20-2003, 03:56 PM
Thats what to koolade is for. When you mix it all together, it just taste like normal koolade with maybe a little stronger of a taste from the alcohol. It can actually be kinda dangerous to drink things that mix like that because you will slam a bunch down before it hits you.

BigTraps
07-20-2003, 04:14 PM
It's called Wop. That **** will give you the worst hangovers ever aside from champagne.

Tim
07-20-2003, 05:03 PM
Sounds nasty. I can't imagine mixing beer with hard liquor and tons of sugar.

weightlifter_13
07-20-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by BigTraps
It's called Wop. That **** will give you the worst hangovers ever aside from champagne.

man u are sooooo RIGHT i know from experience

stereomike
07-20-2003, 06:44 PM
I've had a variation of this a bunch of times, the way we made it was with vodka, 151 & sometimes PGA (depending on how badly we wanted our vision warped) & a ton of fruit. kiwi, orange slices, grapes, etc.. It was pretty good but we didn't use beer. Sounds all right but those days are over for me =p

B_LEE
07-20-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Slayer666
can of Koolade.
?

corpsedub
07-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by BigTraps

((0_o))) !!! tell me about it...champange hangovers are quite possible the worst i have had. waking up bleeding on the bathroom floor always sucks.

Evil_Inside
07-21-2003, 09:02 AM
Sounds like what we used to call back in the 80's "Jungle Juice".

Only we used to mix it in a trash can.

Here's one that is less destructive, but still get you loaded:

It's called yuka.

Cut up a few fresh lemons into one of those thermos-type coolers. Add a scoop of sugar, a bunch of ice and a bottle of vodka.

Shake thoroughly until mixture begins to melt and take on a drink-form.

The best way to drink this is when you are camping and sitting around a fire. Everyone passes the cooler around and takes turns shaking it. You shake it for few mintues, drink and pass. As it goes around the circle - everyone gets sh!t faced.

Good times.

Greg_SD
07-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Sounds like what we used to call back in the 80's "Jungle Juice".
You beat me to it, lol. Yep, thatís what you call jungle juice.

Take all the alcohol you can find and dump it in a large container, then add fruit punch koolade.

In high school it goes like this:
Find dads liquor cabinet.
Buy a large can of Koolade.
Get a 5 gal bucket or bigger.
Empty all bottles into the bucket.
Empty the koolade can into the bucket.
Throw ice in.
Mix.
Everyone gets drunk.
Girls get, ummmÖ.