PDA

View Full Version : ON Amino Energy, is this an important supplement?

genon182
09-16-2012, 10:20 AM
I bought a bag of serious mass and gold standard for my bulking phase.. also i was curious about this ON Amino energy, saw the nutrition facts and it's more like amino acids/bcaa's + caffeine in it. I'm wondering if this supp would be that important. All I know is that this would be a good intra workout supp.

btw, i also use pre workout supp to maximize my workouts. thanks heaps for the info in advance.

michelangelo-d
09-16-2012, 10:22 AM
I bought a bag of serious mass and gold standard for my bulking phase.. also i was curious about this ON Amino energy, saw the nutrition facts and it's more like amino acids/bcaa's + caffeine in it. I'm wondering if this supp would be that important. All I know is that this would be a good intra workout supp.

btw, i also use pre workout supp to maximize my workouts. thanks heaps for the info in advance.

based on your stats i think you could do without it. just keep eating food to put on size. if you want a boost pre workout consider taking caffeine pills or a pre workout product

chameleonism
09-16-2012, 10:24 AM
Just eat 130g of protein a day and you'll be good to go. Also, I would switch that serious mass into ice cream, peanut butter, or something much more enjoyable.

KimoJ
09-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Waste of money man.

DustyC
09-16-2012, 12:14 PM
I bought the ON Amino energy, and seen no results (energy boost from it) Maybe I shoulda dumped more scoops in, but I just returned it and got my money back

genon182
09-16-2012, 11:36 PM
Just eat 130g of protein a day and you'll be good to go. Also, I would switch that serious mass into ice cream, peanut butter, or something much more enjoyable.

i also enjoy the taste of serious mass thou, :)

Waste of money man.

Thanks!

I bought the ON Amino energy, and seen no results (energy boost from it) Maybe I shoulda dumped more scoops in, but I just returned it and got my money back

Judging by most comments above, now I will not buy the amino energy, i think coz i already have some pre workout supps like n.o explode / mp assault to help me boost my workout.

MAGnitude
09-17-2012, 02:45 AM
All bodybuilding supplements are unimportant.

And a waste of money

Jhemre
09-17-2012, 03:11 AM
I wouldn't waste my money on it.

Kewbrah
09-17-2012, 03:27 AM
It's ok, but it seems like lots of other products have much higher doses of the relevant ingredients.

leofx
09-17-2012, 05:00 AM
True