PDA

View Full Version : The SEC is a garbage conference...(100% srs)

evansanity
09-15-2012, 05:40 PM
LOL at this top heavy conference...Outside of Bama and LSU, and maybe, just maybe georgia(time will tell, prolly gunna suck and get raped by the B1G in a bowl game like last season lulz) the conference is a complete joke...Kentucky blows, vandy and SC blow, the two former big 12 new comers blow, ole miss and miss state suck as usual, auburn, well they played UL-Monore tough so ill give them that hahahaha, arkansas sucks, tenn and florida(shoulda lost to BGSU) are nothing special(neg me if both are ranked in the top 25 by the end of the season) and thats just about everyone in that joke conference. As of right now the Pac-12 is the best conference by a long shot and I gurentee USC or Oregon wins the nat'l championship...

Would like to hear some of the inbred's arguements on why the SEC is the best conference this season(bolding this so you slack jawed phaggots dont give me that "DURR DURR 5 NAT'L CHAMPS IN A ROW HURRRR DURR"), should give me a good laugh...

Really I wouldn't be surpirsed if out of LSU, bama and georgia only one of them win their bowl game...One will be in the nat'l championship vs usc or oregon and they'll lose that and one will face a tough big12 or b1g oppenent and lose.

Neg me if they(the whole SEC) win more than 2 bowl games this post season.

My rankings:

Pac12

Big12

SEC
B1G

everyone else.

TranceOfPeace
09-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Read title, thought "prolly evansanity"

abbh62
09-15-2012, 05:44 PM
Read title, thought "prolly evansanity"

how many games has OSU lost in NC games to SEC?

jump_man23
09-15-2012, 05:44 PM
At least put some effort into your trolling. You actually got me with your other thread.

Tone it down a bit. 2/10 troll post.

criminal_manne
09-15-2012, 05:45 PM

that is not relevant to the discussion

we are talking about this year kind sir

evansanity
09-15-2012, 05:46 PM
At least put some effort into your trolling. You actually got me with your other thread.

Tone it down a bit. 2/10 troll post.

lol good comback. ad hominem city

none this season. Last time they played one in a bcs bowl they stomped them. next.

E-Tank
09-15-2012, 05:47 PM
maybe its cuz they dont have that amazing offense you created brah

evansanity
09-15-2012, 05:52 PM
maybe its cuz they dont have that amazing offense you created brah

I can see my offense helping a lot of teams in the SEC this season.

BullStampede
09-15-2012, 06:01 PM
[QUOTE=jump_man23;949408323]At least put some effort into your trolling. You actually got me with your other thread.

Tone it down a bit. 2/10 troll post.[/QUOTE

this. cant believe I bit on the other one.

Bayou-Slugger
09-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Challenge accepted.

evansanity
09-15-2012, 06:03 PM
hahahahahahaha TP how angry are you? Next time atleast have the brains to formulate an agruement...The SEC only has 2-3 good teams, fact. The rest are bottom feeders and time will show this.

criminal_manne
09-15-2012, 06:04 PM
lol mod negged

i bet it was gapump

evansanity
09-15-2012, 06:06 PM
lol mod negged

i bet it was gapump

no it was TP, he said he was gunna neg me a long time ago though, so it was just a matter of time.

Patient Bear
09-15-2012, 06:15 PM
hahahahahahaha TP how angry are you? Next time atleast have the brains to formulate an agruement...The SEC only has 2-3 good teams, fact. The rest are bottom feeders and time will show this.

don't worry brah I'll rep you to offset his rustled jimmies

Pac-10 is bake

tennesee sucks

getbig1212
09-15-2012, 06:28 PM
Welcome to college football, every conference is relatively top heavy.

It just so happens that the SEC's top programs are better than every other conference's top programs, this coming from a B1G fan.

TranceOfPeace
09-15-2012, 06:31 PM
I can see my offense helping a lot of teams in the SEC this season.

I believe that you have a real good offense (srs)

But could you call the correct plays at the correct time?

evansanity
09-15-2012, 06:32 PM
I believe that you have a real good offense (srs)

But could you call the correct plays at the correct time?

not sure, but my offense/playbook would be a big help. Thats all im saying

Mafiafolife77
09-15-2012, 06:37 PM
LOL yeah right OP. Auburn beat UL Monroe today in OT (aka Sun Belt Warriors) and Idaho and FAU are both losing tight ones to LSU and Georgia. If these wins don't convince you, then I guess you must just be too much of a homer to see how dominant the SEC is.

TranceOfPeace
09-15-2012, 06:38 PM
not sure, but my offense/playbook would be a big help. Thats all im saying

No doubt man. My uncle is the QB coach for Nevada. Maybe I could hook you up with a job.

evansanity
09-15-2012, 06:41 PM
LOL yeah right OP. Auburn beat UL Monroe today in OT (aka Sun Belt Warriors) and Idaho and FAU are both losing tight ones to LSU and Georgia. If these wins don't convince you, then I guess you must just be too much of a homer to see how dominant the SEC is.

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

Patient Bear
09-15-2012, 06:51 PM

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o240/ThaYungsta/mj-laughing.gif

BullStampede
09-15-2012, 07:13 PM
No doubt man. My uncle is the QB coach for Nevada. Maybe I could hook you up with a job.

Im a big fan of the pistol offense they run over there. Was hard to watch against us, but still fun to watch all the same. Your uncle has done a good job with Fajardo.

BigTrojan
09-15-2012, 07:42 PM
If you honestly think USC or Oregon have a chance at beating Alabama.... How can you talk about a "garbage conference" while not even looking at the past few years. The SEC has never lost a BCS nat'l championship game (except to another SEC team). They do seem top heavy this year, and a few teams are weaker than average (a TN fan myself, nothing to brag about), but this conference bounces around every year. 4 different SEC teams have won the past 5 BCS 'ships. This stat alone is crazy. This year, maybe top heavy, but I don't see the PAC-12 bringing home the title (and you know they won't).

TheSplat
09-15-2012, 08:24 PM
If you honestly think USC or Oregon have a chance at beating Alabama.... How can you talk about a "garbage conference" while not even looking at the past few years. The SEC has never lost a BCS nat'l championship game (except to another SEC team). They do seem top heavy this year, and a few teams are weaker than average (a TN fan myself, nothing to brag about), but this conference bounces around every year. 4 different SEC teams have won the past 5 BCS 'ships. This stat alone is crazy. This year, maybe top heavy, but I don't see the PAC-12 bringing home the title (and you know they won't).

Not anymore. 21-14 Stanford over USC

LostHoudini
09-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Subscribed.

Edit: LOL at OP

evansanity
09-15-2012, 08:27 PM

stopped reading here. Moron detected, glad you read the OP....

loling hard at the sun belt raping the SEC hahaha

TeamDestruction
09-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Well looks like USC is out of contention.

YellowOnYellow
09-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Cliffs ITT...

Lulz everywhre.

BigTrojan
09-15-2012, 08:35 PM
stopped reading here. Moron detected, glad you read the OP....

loling hard at the sun belt raping the SEC hahaha
I clearly read the OP, hence why i refuted your statement about not including past years. Face it, the SEC has put out the best team in the country the past 5 years (and those came from FOUR different schools). This year is no difference, the SEC has arguably the best two teams in the country in LSU and Alabama. Hey moron, the team you just stated would win the national championship JUST GOT BEAT. Get your phaggy self off sports boards. I would put money on two things: An SEC team will win the national championship, and I will take your bet that more than two will win their bowl games. Oh, and yes, sun-belt has made two of our teams look bad, but Louisiana-Monroe is no pushover team.

evansanity
09-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Well looks like USC is out of contention.

maybe maybe not we'll see, oregon might win it all. overall the pac-12 is tougher.

m0ridin
09-15-2012, 08:50 PM
lulz

SEC > all

monsterBEN
09-15-2012, 08:52 PM
lol mod negged

TIlaughing.gif

Thread backfire in multiple ways.

swagzilla05
09-16-2012, 09:28 AM
Sunbelt has it out for the SEC, Kentucky lost to Western Ky although if you're from around here it's not a surprise at all but still funny

wheynweed
09-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Bama gon Bama. It doesn't really matter how well the rest of the conference is when Alabama is an NFL tier college team now does it?

/thread.

puddlestheduck
09-16-2012, 09:52 AM
These discussion are so lame. It depends on what you define as "best". In terms of who has the best teams, it's probably SEC because Alabama and LSU are amazing. When you have 2 teams that good, you're automatically in contention for best conference, plus they have other solid teams, even if they aren't as good this year and they've been historically.

However, in terms of depth, and I'm probably going to get negged for this, but I think the PAC is better this year at least. Oregon/USC/Stanford are all at least T15 teams (at very least) and then UCLA/Zona have pulled off good wins and are T25-30 worthy as well. On top of that, OSU and Washington are dangerous on their good days and Cal looked solid against tOSU on the road. Lots of dangerous teams this year, so in terms of top to bottom, I really think the PAC-12 is better.