PDA

View Full Version : Americans are very lucky people (srs)

rhinger
09-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes jelly.

- The West and a handful of Asian and African countries are able to vote fully for their legislature and executive.

- In Hong Kong, a so-called democracy (as our puppet government would like to call it), we have legislative elections in which a substantial number of the 70 seats are not even allocated to popular voting results; in 2008 the faction that won 60% of votes only got 38% of seats.

- The elections for the executive head of Hong Kong are not even conducted by the legislature that is "elected" by the people, but a proxy election committee wholly set up by the Communist central government in Beijing consisting simply of the elite and the elderly who are blindly pro-Beijing.

- People in the Middle East have died just for a taste of democracy. In Hong Kong our frustrations are reaching an end. I salute the United States (even though I am not a fan of the country) for preserving democracy and for allowing its citizens to freely vote for their own leader.

- You may not like the presidential candidates you have before you, but I envy you, the world envies you brahs.

potatoe
09-08-2012, 12:31 PM
u dun gonna get arrested for typing that.

NeoginCF
09-08-2012, 12:39 PM
america democracy america democracy america democracy

nope doesn't match

Queequeg
09-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Yes the west is lucky, yet it is no more free to govern itself than anywhere else. Its lucky because largely its populous are free from persecution, yet they have been turned into passive consumers supporting a fake democracy.

Spartacus777
09-08-2012, 01:10 PM
u dun gonna get arrested for typing that.

Lol this.

I do be 'mirin the economic freedom in Hong-Kong however. Place is rated as number 1 in the world for that kinda thing.

Spartan5364
09-08-2012, 01:14 PM
to bad the choice is only between 2 crappy parties

FiniteAutomaton
09-08-2012, 02:49 PM
yea he isn't going to get arrested for typing that lol