PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Ezekiel bread?

druber
02-15-2007, 06:32 AM
I just bought some yesterday and obviously it was frozen. Can you store it like normal bread in a cabinet? or does it need to be kept cold in the fridge for some reason? Probably a dumb question but just thought i would check...right now its in my cabinet like normal bread.

fates_child03
02-15-2007, 06:46 AM
You can keep it in the cabinet it will stay fine. I personally usually keep mine in the fridge so it last longer though. I'll just pull a couple slices out of the fridge turn the toaster to 1 throw em in there to take the chill off and you are golden.

pschnei3
02-15-2007, 07:02 AM
where do you get this bread at?

curb_pks
02-15-2007, 07:08 AM
where do you get this bread at?

http://www.foodforlife.com/

You can locate a store on this website. I've never gotten it because the closest store is kind of far away for me.

Struct09
02-15-2007, 07:11 AM
I keep it in the fridge just to be safe. It actually molded over in the fridge once (only one time out of the many times I bought the bread, but that actually goes to show the quality of the food)

Jordyn
02-15-2007, 11:06 AM
fridge. but at trader joes they just keep it on the shelves.

ImPumpingIron
02-15-2007, 11:43 AM
I keep it in the fridge just to be safe. It actually molded over in the fridge once (only one time out of the many times I bought the bread, but that actually goes to show the quality of the food)

Yea you have to careful because it will mold. If you plan to eat a loaf during the week you should be fine keeping it outside the fridge as long as you have it properly sealed (It goes stale fast if not). I honestly think the bread tastes better if you put it in the fridge.