PDA

View Full Version : You know the NFL is back when...

DubstepDealer
08-21-2012, 01:32 PM
You know the NFL is back when Tuesday is the new Monday. That depression. That anticipation. That feel when you are looking forward to a Thursday night football game later in the season.

bbmod1
08-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Thursday night football starts in September this year. Rejoice!

DubstepDealer
08-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Thursday night football starts in September this year. Rejoice!

wat

that's awesome.

bbmod1
08-21-2012, 01:48 PM
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

Packers vs Bears on Sept 13.

E-Tank
08-21-2012, 01:49 PM
you know football is back on when i actually enjoy watching sports again

fuk basketball srs flopping phaggots

DubstepDealer
08-21-2012, 01:58 PM
^I gotta admit, I'm pretty burned out on NBA discussion right now.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

Packers vs Bears on Sept 13.

awww yeeeaaa

MilwaukeeBrah
08-21-2012, 02:02 PM
don't have NFL Network, cant watch all Thurs games :(

GPx
08-21-2012, 02:08 PM
don't have NFL Network, cant watch all Thurs games :(

You can always stream them.

charity4thepoor
08-21-2012, 03:27 PM
don't have NFL Network, cant watch all Thurs games :(http://forum.wiziwig.eu/forums/32-NFL-CFL-AFL

this website is boss

TranceOfPeace
08-21-2012, 04:33 PM
What is "back"

DaBest12
08-21-2012, 04:44 PM
NFL is bake when ESPN talks about Tebow for 90% of the day.

Nvm that's most of the year.

BornAChampion
08-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Improper use of bake, negged

TheRejuvenated
08-21-2012, 04:52 PM
you know football is back on when i actually enjoy watching sports again

fuk basketball srs flopping phaggots

the nba is not a sport, do not call it that.

Loswaldo
08-21-2012, 04:52 PM
When you just ordered the new nike jersey for your team from US because they're not yet sold in the UK, recieved it an thankful you didn't get hot with customs charges.
When you're looking forward to going to the International series game at Wembley because its your team, even though you know that your team will probably get burned.
When you have two weeks of work to watch the season openers without the worry of waking up late for work and coming in a tirerd/slightly drunk slob.
When the two weeks you booked off made no difference, you will still turn up to work tired and drunk.
When you have made your best mate the Head coach of your fantasy team and you're the GM making decisions on the phone for your fantasy draft because you're at work.

**** I am so excited....

BornAChampion
08-21-2012, 04:53 PM
what is "back"

lmfao

BornAChampion
08-21-2012, 04:55 PM
When you just ordered the new nike jersey for your team from US because they're not yet sold in the UK, recieved it an thankful you didn't get hot with customs charges.
When you're looking forward to going to the International series game at Wembley because its your team, even though you know that your team will probably get burned.
When you have two weeks of work to watch the season openers without the worry of waking up late for work and coming in a tirerd/slightly drunk slob.
When the two weeks you booked off made no difference, you will still turn up to work tired and drunk.
When you have made your best mate the Head coach of your fantasy team and you're the GM making decisions on the phone for your fantasy draft because you're at work.

**** I am so excited....

Props to you for being a loyal fan of a team that's been struggling for a while. Repped.

Dave P
08-21-2012, 05:18 PM
You know football season is bake when traffic to the sports misc is quadrupled.

Watch...the influx of people in the next month will be epic.

iamgenus
08-21-2012, 05:30 PM
I know football is bake when I have to buy extra underwear after bustring thru the old ones due to excitement.

Yes I get hard at the thought of watching grown men play football....deal wit it.