PDA

View Full Version : Sorry--another boob topic

Farugen
08-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Hey there. Sorry for another topic about breasts, but I would just like some clarification if it could be provided. I am getting my girlfriend into weight lifting and running (been lifting three days a week for two weeks now, and she alternates walking and jogging five days a week), and she voiced a slight concern about loss in breast size. She is rather well endowed in that department, being a 32D at only 5'3" 93lbs. I am aware that with weight loss comes loss in breast size, but considering she is fairly lean (she believes her thighs and hips to be the biggest points she wants to work on), I don't see how she would healthily lose weight anyway. So do you think she will experience some loss in breast size? She doesn't want to be a body builder or anything, just become generally fit (some gains in strength and general athleticism).

Thanks a lot, ladies! :)

CaliSun
08-20-2012, 11:39 PM
Hey there. Sorry for another topic about breasts, but I would just like some clarification if it could be provided. I am getting my girlfriend into weight lifting and running (been lifting three days a week for two weeks now, and she alternates walking and jogging five days a week), and she voiced a slight concern about loss in breast size. She is rather well endowed in that department, being a 32D at only 5'3" 93lbs. I am aware that with weight loss comes loss in breast size, but considering she is fairly lean (she believes her thighs and hips to be the biggest points she wants to work on), I don't see how she would healthily lose weight anyway. So do you think she will experience some loss in breast size? She doesn't want to be a body builder or anything, just become generally fit (some gains in strength and general athleticism).

Thanks a lot, ladies! :)

I feel like if she's just getting generally fit, she really doesn't have a lot to worry about. She might experience a slight loss in size but since she's already so small at 93 lbs with 32Ds, I think those babies are staying put.

LaDonnaMF
08-21-2012, 06:07 AM
How the fuark is she a 32D at 93lbs!? Are they real? If they're not real than she has nothing to worry about but I would research lifting weights/cardio with implants...

TwistedPandora
08-21-2012, 06:51 AM
With 32Ds at 93lbs I would think she would need some work outs to help keep her back and shoulders in shape!
Seriously. if they are natural or not that is a lot of breast on a small frame, and if not now, then later in life it is likely to give her issues with her back.

I sincerely hope that she is not planning or hoping to loose any weight. In all seriousness, if she believes she needs to loose weight then maybe there are some issues which she should be addressing! Working out and getting in shape does not always require weight loss, especially when someone is so small to begin with.

Most importantly make sure she has a very good sports bra to work out in.

Farugen
08-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the replies, ladies! Yes, they're definitely real haha. Not quite sure how, either, even she questions how they're the size they are.

And no worries, she definitely does not want to lose weight. I've been encouraging her to try and gain weight, and hoping that lifting will allow her to gain some muscle weight for general fitness. She just wants to tighten up certain areas of her body that she isn't totally happy with. I just know that by gaining muscle, you will inevitably burn fat even though her body fat percentage is probably quite low, and since spot reduction is impossible, could it come from her chest? That's all she's really worried about in that sense.

coloradomom
08-21-2012, 07:24 AM
5'3 and 93 lbs is VERY thin. (I'm 5'1 and 98/99 lbs and size 00 is sometimes too big for me. I can't imagine being any skinnier.)
When she starts working out and lifting she is going to really need to up her calories. When I started lifting I was surprised how much I had to eat to maintain my weight. Muscle does burn fat...and boobs are fat. If I were her, I'd want smaller ones, those have to hurt her back!

Ang123
08-21-2012, 09:58 AM
Don't believe those stats for a second. If she is a D cup at that weight then they are implants or else she is putting you on to the cup size. That is impossible. At 5'3 and 93 lbs she is considered underweight and anorexic. She actually needs to gain weight to be healthy. When I was 5'0" and 89 lbs it damaged my heart. Anorexia can cause longterm damage. She really needs to build some muscle at her weight, but she will need to eat more in order to effectively exercise. If she thinks she is fat at 93 lbs she needs to go to a psychologist, not a gym. Seriously, that is dangerous.

malamujer
08-21-2012, 10:23 AM
I don't understand how those stats could be possible. My daughter is 5'2" and 90 lbs, but she's 14 with no boobs and super skinny. I figure she'll gain some weight once she stops growing.

Farugen
08-21-2012, 11:51 AM
You're just going to have to trust that they are, I suppose lol. We use an electronic scale so she could be like 95-97, but her stats are accurate. We both want her to gain weight, but there are some areas she wants to tighten up as ivmentioned above. I really just want her to put on some healthy muscle weight. She isn't anorexic ir anything, and doesn't look anywhere near it either.

wakechica
08-21-2012, 12:42 PM
Pics or it didn't happen

BrotherWolf
08-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the replies, ladies! Yes, they're definitely real haha. Not quite sure how, either, even she questions how they're the size they are.

And no worries, she definitely does not want to lose weight. I've been encouraging her to try and gain weight, and hoping that lifting will allow her to gain some muscle weight for general fitness. She just wants to tighten up certain areas of her body that she isn't totally happy with. I just know that by gaining muscle, you will inevitably burn fat even though her body fat percentage is probably quite low, and since spot reduction is impossible, could it come from her chest? That's all she's really worried about in that sense.

you can start by telling her to stop the cardio

BrotherWolf
08-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Don't believe those stats for a second. If she is a D cup at that weight then they are implants or else she is putting you on to the cup size. That is impossible. At 5'3 and 93 lbs she is considered underweight and anorexic. She actually needs to gain weight to be healthy. When I was 5'0" and 89 lbs it damaged my heart. Anorexia can cause longterm damage. She really needs to build some muscle at her weight, but she will need to eat more in order to effectively exercise. If she thinks she is fat at 93 lbs she needs to go to a psychologist, not a gym. Seriously, that is dangerous.

I don't understand how those stats could be possible. My daughter is 5'2" and 90 lbs, but she's 14 with no boobs and super skinny. I figure she'll gain some weight once she stops growing.
you ladies aren't counting bone weight, some people do have a very dense bone structure ...

My ex was 5'4" 32 DD and weighting around 95 lbs , she looked skinny but not anorexic

SenexGym
08-21-2012, 01:46 PM
bump.

flyingeek
08-21-2012, 02:15 PM
I dont think its entirely impossible. But then I suspect OP's gf has higher bf than they may think.

When I was on my hiatus recently, I went down to 109 lb at the lightest and I did have 34Ds (32DD). - I looked slim (not skinny) but had 28% bodyfat, the only reason I had puppies like that. OP, your gf should lift heavy and eat more.

xxentric
08-21-2012, 02:20 PM
If her target is not weight loss then simply lift heavy and eat at a surplus to gain muscle. Cardio is good 2-3 times a week for the heart. Medium intensity is good enough or even 15 min HIIT.

Boobs are made of fat and so if somehow she does lose weight, it is possible she'll lose size but I doubt it'll be quite noticeable because you said she's already lean and still maintains the boobage (which is awesome!)

Def believe the stats as I have friends who are like her. Awesome genetics is all I can say.

Farugen
08-21-2012, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the help, ladies. She really doesn't do tons of cardio so she isn't unhealthily underweight, snd doesn't look likr it either. I know it would be healthy for her to gain good weight though, so I'm gonna do my best to help her do that. Thankd again!

BrotherWolf
08-21-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks for the help, ladies. She really doesn't do tons of cardio so she isn't unhealthily underweight, snd doesn't look likr it either. I know it would be healthy for her to gain good weight though, so I'm gonna do my best to help her do that. Thankd again!

she alternates walking and jogging five days a week

that qualifies as "tons of cardio"

Farugen
08-21-2012, 09:25 PM
she alternates walking and jogging five days a week

that qualifies as "tons of cardio"

I should have clarified, she just started that this week. It's a program that has you walk on off-days, and for on days it's basically an interval workout for half an hour but it's running for a minute, walking for two minutes (et cetera).