PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with "old" fat: how to proceed?

OrokuSaki
08-17-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi,

I hope Im not asking same question that is answered elsewhere. If yes, please redirect me.

But I have very specific problem: Im doing reduction diet for 3 months now. Im at 12% bodyfat now, what is the lowes value since I was 13. Now Im 24, so you can imagine how hard it is: horror. I have alredy lost a lot of muscles due to strict reduction diet... But I dont know how to proceed now: Should I stop diet and return to mass building or continue till Im at 10%?

Info about me:

endomorf / ****ing endomorph!/
184 cm
82 kg / I started diet at 90 kg and 22% bodyfat, now 82 kg and 12%... damn.../
advanced bodybuilder

Thank you very much!

PS: I mostly appreciate advices from experienced bodybuilder. Thanks.

sharpieblet
08-17-2012, 06:33 PM
pics to prove that you're an advanced bodybuilder. i don't understand what you're saying by 'old fat' either. you talking about stubborn fat? and if you've lost muscle (likely just strength due to low cals) then obviously you don't know what you're doing and yet again are NOT advanced level of this game.

honestly it sounds like you're on some kind of super low cal diet or a super low carb diet...how many cals a day do you eat? what's a typical day look like?

btw if you're truly 198 lbs 12% bf at 6' tall, you should be looking jacked as f*ck.

phoenixr2
08-17-2012, 06:36 PM
pics to prove that you're an advanced bodybuilder. i don't understand what you're saying by 'old fat' either. you talking about stubborn fat? and if you've lost muscle (likely just strength due to low cals) then obviously you don't know what you're doing and yet again are NOT advanced level of this game.

honestly it sounds like you're on some kind of super low cal diet or a super low carb diet...how many cals a day do you eat? what's a typical day look like?

btw if you're truly 198 lbs 12% bf at 6' tall, you should be looking jacked as f*ck. agreed. pics of you or vids of some of your lifts.

if you have lost a lot of muscle you are doing it wrong and most likely cutting too hard. Your post is vague and hard to follow though.