PDA

View Full Version : Girl I liked a lot rejected me today.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:25 PM
Didn't want to make this thread on the reg misc with all those losers and God knows what their loser opinions would be. I'd rather be comforted/trolled by my nikkas on the sports misc.

Cute as ****, smart, kind. A nice girl. No chance.At least I am a "sweet guy." Comfort me my nikkas.

WheyneNewton
08-14-2012, 10:26 PM
PM Bacon for advice on girls

CobyWan
Explain.

Greg1983
Rodgers >>>>>> Cutler.

Mac_xX
08-14-2012, 10:27 PM
f*ck no chance, keep trying

EuropeanHammer
08-14-2012, 10:27 PM
I know dat feel OP, keep searching.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:30 PM
Explain.
Had been talking to this girl who works in the same part of the city as me for over a month. She is going away for school while I go to school in the city. She is leaving soon and I wanted to at least go out with her once before leaving at the end of the week. She said she is busy with work and packing and ****, but the way she said it, it wasn't simply that. If you want to go out with someone you are interested in you will make time. She said I was a "sweet guy."

She seemed genuine and let me down easy, so I ain't mad at her.

Spanners_Fapson
08-14-2012, 10:32 PM
If she said she just wants to be friends then say that you don't put labels on people.

charity4thepoor
08-14-2012, 10:32 PM
at least you went for it brah.

now time to move on to the next

TTexasTT
08-14-2012, 10:33 PM
lower your standards a bit

feardafronfz3
08-14-2012, 10:33 PM

No pics....cmon OP you know better

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:34 PM
If she said she just wants to be friends then say that you don't put labels on people.
She didn't say that either. I said "it's cool, I understand" and walked away acting like I had to hurry back to work. Haven't spoken since. Will probably see her tomorrow. Likely won't talk to her ever again once she leaves.

Shinya-Aoki
08-14-2012, 10:36 PM
dont give up mother****er. you're still in the game. CHALLENGES ARE HALF THE GAME. ITS ABOUT THE COMEBACK. DID THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS GIVE UP WHEN THEY FACED OFF AGAINST THE MIGHTY RANGERS? **** NO THEY DIDNT. THOSE POLE SMOKING QUEERS IN THE BAY JAMMED SOME STICKS UP THEIR ASSES AND GOT IT GOIN. **** NO BRO. DID THE ST LOUIS CARDINALS GIVE UP WHEN THE MIGHT RANGERS CAME TO THEIR HOUSE AND TRIED TO DELIVER THE GAME 7 BLOW? **** NO THEY DIDNT. THEY CHIPPED AND CHIPPED AWAY INTO THAT PHAGGOT HOLLAND OR WHATEVER THAT MUSTACHE TOTING QUEERS NAME IS. SO THE MORAL OF THIS IS NOT TO GIVE UP. ITS NEVER OVER. IF SOME ***S FROM THE BAY AREA AND METH ADDICTS IN MISSOURI CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU. WHICH KIND OF GUY ARE YOU.

MilwaukeeBrah
08-14-2012, 10:36 PM
OP, you shouldn't have waited a month.

Also, props for trying.

Finally, pics.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:37 PM
lower your standards a bit
I don't think I was out of my league at all. I am not bad looking and am in good shape. Not going to "lower my standards." Getting good looking girls isn't really a problem. I am picky with girls and their personalities or how they are. Either I get what I want or I get nothing. Not going to waste time in a relationship with someone I don't want or money on a date with a girl I don't want. If I want to bang attention whoring sloots that's not a problem at all. Again, it's not what I want.

MilwaukeeBrah
08-14-2012, 10:37 PM
dont give up mother****er. you're still in the game. CHALLENGES ARE HALF THE GAME. ITS ABOUT THE COMEBACK. DID THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS GIVE UP WHEN THEY FACED OFF AGAINST THE MIGHTY RANGERS? **** NO THEY DIDNT. THOSE POLE SMOKING QUEERS IN THE BAY JAMMED SOME STICKS UP THEIR ASSES AND GOT IT GOIN. **** NO BRO. DID THE ST LOUIS CARDINALS GIVE UP WHEN THE MIGHT RANGERS CAME TO THEIR HOUSE AND TRIED TO DELIVER THE GAME 7 BLOW? **** NO THEY DIDNT. THEY CHIPPED AND CHIPPED AWAY INTO THAT PHAGGOT HOLLAND OR WHATEVER THAT MUSTACHE TOTING QUEERS NAME IS. SO THE MORAL OF THIS IS NOT TO GIVE UP. ITS NEVER OVER. IF SOME ***S FROM THE BAY AREA AND METH ADDICTS IN MISSOURI CAN DO IT, SO CAN YOU. WHICH KIND OF GUY ARE YOU.

and a new copy pasta was born

CobyWan
08-14-2012, 10:38 PM
She didn't say that either. I said "it's cool, I understand" and walked away acting like I had to hurry back to work. Haven't spoken since. Will probably see her tomorrow. Likely won't talk to her ever again once she leaves.

Stay in touch with her while she's at school and become friends. Then maybe next time she comes back to town you can hang out. Worst case scenario you made a new friend out of it. And maybe you can even have sex with some of her friends.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Stay in touch with her while she's at school and become friends. Then maybe next time she comes back to town you can hang out. Worst case scenario you made a new friend out of it. And maybe you can even have sex with some of her friends.
idk man it felt pretty awkward. I even did this thing that I usually do when **** gets real or when I am in an awkward situation where I stick out my tongue. Like my own MJ signature.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Is she Arab too?

She rejected you because she's just another Chicago jumpoff when this guy hits town:

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/452f6f80e43311e1958512313d16a4c7_7.jpg

TTexasTT
08-14-2012, 10:42 PM
I don't think I was out of my league at all. I am not bad looking and am in good shape. Not going to "lower my standards." Getting good looking girls isn't really a problem. I am picky with girls and their personalities or how they are. Either I get what I want or I get nothing. Not going to waste time in a relationship with someone I don't want or money on a date with a girl I don't want. If I want to bang attention whoring sloots that's not a problem at all. Again, it's not what I want.
I wasnt trying to be a dick. What exactly are you looking for from us? I would suggest that you go fuk a fatty, but you say thats not your MO. I bang fine chicks from time to time, but not nearly often enough to pass on a disgusting skank.

feardafronfz3
08-14-2012, 10:44 PM
idk man it felt pretty awkward. I even did this thing that I usually do when **** gets real or when I am in an awkward situation where I stick out my tongue. Like my own MJ signature.

Who does this is social situations? No wonder she rejected you

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:46 PM
I wasnt trying to be a dick. What exactly are you looking for from us? I would suggest that you go fuk a fatty, but you say thats not your MO. I bang fine chicks from time to time, but not nearly often enough to pass on a disgusting skank.
IDK man maybe some other people can sympathize or give advice on how to handle the situation differently or what I should do when I run into her again tomorrow. Don't wanna just ignore her and be a prick. Probably did wait too long. This situation is more about feelings than ****ing, I guess.

I am just going to have to go wild and out at a party I'm going to next week.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Who does this is social situations? No wonder she rejected you
Not all social situations. Like, embarrassing, awkward situations. Pretty sure that was the first time she saw me do that and it was while she was rejecting me. It isn't as extreme as MJs. I stick it out between my teeth and it shows a little.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Is she Arab too?

She rejected you because she's just another Chicago jumpoff when this guy hits town:

[img]http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/452f6f80e43311e1958512313d16a4c7_7.jpg[img]
I'm not Arab. Assyrian. And she is half asian and half white. D Rose already holdin CHI down. That homo John Wall has no chance.

Hoop_Dreams
08-14-2012, 10:50 PM
http://i2.ytimg.com/vi/IdHTnpgpLDc/hqdefault.jpg

uw0tm8
08-14-2012, 10:51 PM
That's interesting OP, but I think Peyton Manning can bounce back from his injury and return to pro-bowl form this year.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 10:53 PM

Dont get mad about it.

You might be in the friend zone, but that doesn't mean you treat her differently because she is rejecting you right now. If she says you're a "sweet guy" then believe that **** bruh. Don't switch up on her and make her think you are just like every other guy trying to smash & dash. That keeps the door open if she ever starts to see you as more than just a "sweet guy" friend. Just be patient, but enjoy the other options out there for you as well.

Hoop_Dreams
08-14-2012, 10:53 PM
I'm not Arab. Assyrian. And she is half asian and half white. D Rose already holdin CHI down. That homo John Wall has no chance.
hnnghhhhhhhhh. I've seriously never seen an ugly half asian half white chick.

relevant:

http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/jennifer-diley-photos/jennifer-diley-1.jpg

wildchild11
08-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Bro I've been rejected more times, by more women, than I can count. I genuinely stopped caring...keep going for the girls you likke

I'm shameless around these hoes. I don't care if the first ten reject me..one will be dtf

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Dont get mad about it.

You might be in the friend zone, but that doesn't mean you treat her differently because she is rejecting you right now. If she says you're a "sweet guy" then believe that **** bruh. Don't switch up on her and make her think you are just like every other guy trying to smash & dash. That keeps the door open if she ever starts to see you as more than just a "sweet guy" friend. Just be patient, but enjoy the other options out there for you as well.
Yeah I'm still going to be nice to her and everything. Going to just play it cool and act like nothing happened. Just feeling off but it's only because it happened today. The feeling will go away and then the school year starts so it's not going to be on my mind for long. **** it. There are more important things in the world to worry about.

CobyWan
08-14-2012, 10:57 PM
hnnghhhhhhhhh. I've seriously never seen an ugly half asian half white chick.

Yup.

Edit: Here's a girl I was hanging out with that was half asian and half white.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/08/14/17588242/progresspic/1RlGUYYOW0er4AeOsL0FkJrhppq41625p.jpeg

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 11:01 PM

John Wall swimming in pussy tho.(srs) He'd **** that girl and we both know it.

wildchild11
08-14-2012, 11:02 PM
Another thing..don't beat yourself up over this. At least you went for what you wanted.

Oh and another thing. Be honest with these girls brah. Yoou don't see them as a friend, therefore don't let them put you in a sexless, orbiting group of dudes who tried, failed and now still wanna bang her.. Known as "friends"

Just say no, I don't see you as a friend..I see you as something else.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Bro I've been rejected more times, by more women, than I can count. I genuinely stopped caring...keep going for the girls you likke

I'm shameless around these hoes. I don't care if the first ten reject me..one will be dtf

This nikka a savage. #RNS

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 11:07 PM
Yeah I'm still going to be nice to her and everything. Going to just play it cool and act like nothing happened. Just feeling off but it's only because it happened today. The feeling will go away and then the school year starts so it's not going to be on my mind for long. **** it. There are more important things in the world to worry about.

Sounds good. It wont even be that serious to be honest. I mean its not as if you were straightforward with your feelings so I doubt both of yall will see it as an akward situation.

You just know her from school or do yall text? I'd say this is the perfect situation to try to get her number before she goes away.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 11:10 PM
Its not even that serious tho to be honest.

I mean its not as if you were straightforward with your feelings so I doubt both of yall will see it as an akward situation.

You just know her from school or do yall text? I'd say this is the perfect situation to try to get her number before she goes away.
Just met her while working. We have really been talking. A lot. I never asked for her number because I didn't want it unless it was resulting from forming some sort of a relationship. I don't want to be just friends. If she wouldn't even go out with me once before leaving town, that is all I will ever be. **** it, honestly. Kinda sucks though I thought I had a legit chance and didn't really pay as much attention to other girls all summer. Haven't had this big of a "crush" in a couple of years.

TranceOfPeace
08-14-2012, 11:13 PM

lololololol

feardafronfz3
08-14-2012, 11:20 PM
Maybe she just didn't want to rush into anything right before she left for school. When will you see her again? I would just bide my time and "check-in" with her every so often so she doesn't forget about you completely

btw, what was her exact response when you asked her out? was there any hesitation or ummmmmms making it obvious that she's scrambling for an excuse?

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Maybe she just didn't want to rush into anything right before she left for school. When will you see her again? I would just bide my time and "check-in" with her every so often so she doesn't forget about you completely
Could be, but if that were the reason, she should have come out and said it instead of a longer, nicer version of "I'm busy." I will see her again tomorrow and will get a better idea of where this will go from here.

btw, what was her exact response when you asked her out? was there any hesitation or ummmmmms making it obvious that she's scrambling for an excuse?
To be honest, looking back, it was a blur. I was nervous as **** and kinda zoned out as she started getting into it. No real hesitation. didn't say it quickly, necessarily. "I have work tomorrow (not all day), then I have to pack my stuff on thursday because I haven't done any packing." When I walked up I kinda just stared at her and her coworker was right there and I wanted her to **** off so I could go on with it. We looked at each other and started laughing until her coworker got it. I think she saw it coming as I walked up. I asked, she had her response. I figured she could have said some version "I would if I had time" if she really wanted to but was truly busy. If she didn't want to get into anything before leaving school, she could have also said that. I kind of feel like her telling me I am a sweet guy was as much to not let me feel down as it was her honest view of me.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 11:34 PM
Another thing..don't beat yourself up over this. At least you went for what you wanted.

Oh and another thing. Be honest with these girls brah. Yoou don't see them as a friend, therefore don't let them put you in a sexless, orbiting group of dudes who tried, failed and now still wanna bang her.. Known as "friends"

Just say no, I don't see you as a friend..I see you as something else.

http://i.imgur.com/SFoXi.gif

Some girls are worth it.

I've been friend zoned by this 1 girl since I first met her in middle school. But I take it like a simp because I want her, specifically, and have no shame admitting that.

Will I take casual hugs and birthday texts? Yes.

The patience will pay off one day I tell myself but I've come to enjoy the chase.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Just met her while working. We have really been talking. A lot. I never asked for her number because I didn't want it unless it was resulting from forming some sort of a relationship. I don't want to be just friends. If she wouldn't even go out with me once before leaving town, that is all I will ever be. **** it, honestly. Kinda sucks though I thought I had a legit chance and didn't really pay as much attention to other girls all summer. Haven't had this big of a "crush" in a couple of years.

Do it NOW.

You can come up with something creative to use based on the fact you wont be able to see her for awhile.

rulebender
08-14-2012, 11:39 PM
Know that feel OP... I am a "sweet guy" too... That's what motivates me to lift. Will keep on pushing myself till I am sweet no more and cute no more... Hate that sweet word... Life is a bitch !!

flehg
08-14-2012, 11:40 PM
I know that feel brah.

Girl I've been interested in for a while rejected me over the weekend. Least she thinks I'm a good friend, fuk.

Better to try, get rejected then move on than to just never try.

homicidal_misc
08-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Do it NOW.

You can come up with something creative to use based on the fact you wont be able to see her for awhile.
fuark fine. I will see tomorrow. If the convo is super awkward or she tries avoiding me I'm gonna let it go.

Hoop_Dreams
08-14-2012, 11:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SFoXi.gif[/mg]

Some girls are worth it.

I've been friend zoned by this 1 girl since I first met her in middle school. But I take it like a simp because I want her, [I]specifically, and have no shame admitting that.

Will I take casual hugs and birthday texts? Yes.

The patience will pay off one day I tell myself but I've come to enjoy the chase.
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/23917212499050855656806.jpg

Cornflakes
08-14-2012, 11:42 PM
Ive gone through the same thing after opening up to someone....its a bitch of a time getting over someone you like a lot

just get on with things and keep yoursef busy

just dont shut the door on her and keep in contact

theres a time when every girl wakes up one day and becomes desperate and realises she wants to settle down

gswarrior510
08-14-2012, 11:53 PM
was just listening to this crap when saw this thread

CX2Acz35XWY

relevant

Masstastic
08-15-2012, 12:00 AM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/23917212499050855656806.jpg

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

On some real **** we're all either patient or thirsty, and I'm a camel. Carry the water to avoid the thirst.

Masstastic
08-15-2012, 12:02 AM
was just listening to this crap when saw this thread

CX2Acz35XWY

relevant

Strong coincidence.

gswarrior510
08-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Strong coincidence.

getting over a chick too lol. :/

-met a random chick at a shuttle stop
-SHE suggested we hang out
-she liked me more at first
-than we hung out for like 3 times for a little bit and i start seeing that she has a really nice personality, really smart etc.
-than one day i run into her and ask her to go to this nice park close by and she agrees smiling and all that
-then i text her a couple days after to confirm and she drops the "i just want to be friends"

(also asian mix lol)

wildchild11
08-15-2012, 12:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/SFoXi.gif

girls dont work like that....

HelloDurr
08-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Smash others and profit. If Kobe can do it so can you. Goats gonna goat

Lakers r ?????

gswarrior510
08-15-2012, 12:24 AM
girls dont work like that....

yeah idk about that approach. Friendzone is a bad place to be