PDA

View Full Version : Epic Front Row Half Line Seats for Real Madrid vs Celtic

pg2tall
08-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Here are a few pics from the game last Saturday. Awesome time. It was a bit difficult seeing the action in front of the goals but didn't matter too much because you could always look up at the big screen to see the action.

http://i.imgur.com/mmpSd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xdNJn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/p0lOF.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xvNDc.jpg

feardafronfz3
08-14-2012, 09:11 PM
cool pics but it looks like the place is nearly empty. I assumed there would be a packed house to see one of the premier clubs in the world and CR7.

RyzinEnagy
08-14-2012, 09:12 PM
I was behind the goal to your left, in the 4th row. I have a good Ronaldo close-up on my phone that I might post tomorrow.

RyzinEnagy
08-14-2012, 09:13 PM
cool pics but it looks like the place is nearly empty. I assumed there would be a packed house to see one of the premier clubs in the world and CR7.
They closed half of the second deck and the upper deck, which was stupid because there wasn't a seat to be found in the open sections.

pg2tall
08-14-2012, 09:23 PM
I was blown away by the amount of unknowledgeable Mexicans there were at the game.

"The team speaks Spanish, lets go and act like fans!"

feardafronfz3
08-14-2012, 09:27 PM
They closed half of the second deck and the upper deck, which was stupid because there wasn't a seat to be found in the open sections.
That's dumb. This is Real Madrid we're talking about-surely there are 70,000 soccer fans in the Philly area that would have gone to the game. I mean how many times do these people expect to see Cristiano Ronaldo play in person? Organizers dropped the ball on that one....I didn't see the game on TV but empty seats in a huge stadium like that doesn't look good at all, especially when a top team is playing

bn7
08-14-2012, 09:58 PM
I'm sure they would have opened up the upper sections if there was any demand for the tix... like every other game between big clubs in Philly. English clubs followings in Philly >>>>>>>>>> Real Madrid & Celtic.

dan213
08-14-2012, 11:18 PM
When are they going to stop pushing soccer in America? Nobody gives a fuk.

HumptyBrah
08-14-2012, 11:32 PM
Real Madrid vs Celtic? What does this even mean?

Did the Celtics previously play in Fake Madrid?

JaxBrah
08-15-2012, 12:28 AM
I hate these stupid matches. The B teams play and you might get the final 10 minutes of the match to see the star player play. And i feel embarassed for the players that have to come all the way over here for a meaningless match in front of an empty stadium.

This isnt going to spark interest over here. You need the MLS to have some real talent and you need some top notch american players. It would take an american version of ronaldo or messi to spark enough interest to move soccer up to a top sport here.

feardafronfz3
08-15-2012, 12:31 AM
I hate these stupid matches. The B teams play and you might get the final 10 minutes of the match to see the star player play. And i feel embarassed for the players that have to come all the way over here for a meaningless match in front of an empty stadium.

This isnt going to spark interest over here. You need the MLS to have some real talent and you need some top notch american players. It would take an american version of ronaldo or messi to spark enough interest to move soccer up to a top sport here.
Wasn't Freddy Adu supposed to be that guy? The American savior for soccer?

HumptyBrah
08-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Real Madrid vs Celtic? What does this even mean?

Did the Celtics previously play in Fake Madrid?
loll butthurt soccer fan is butthurt, I got negged for this

RyzinEnagy
08-15-2012, 08:18 PM
When are they going to stop pushing soccer in America? Nobody gives a fuk.
Clearly you're not aware of the Yankee Stadium game last Wednesday.

RyzinEnagy
08-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Neither did you.

Every major player played significant minutes. Madrid starts their season on Saturday and these were serious tune-up preseason matches for them.

dan213
08-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Clearly you're not aware of the Yankee Stadium game last Wednesday.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

If hockey (a fast, exciting, entertaining sport) can't be a top 4 sport in America, then soccer has absolutely no chance.

Masstastic
08-15-2012, 08:44 PM
I have no clue what you're talking about.

If hockey (a fast, exciting, entertaining sport) can't be a top 4 sport in America, then soccer has absolutely no chance.

True.

Mainly because Americans aren't dominant at it so it wont ever get over.

Americans tuned in large numbers to watch Womens Track & Field or Womens Soccer.

But not 2 ****s are given about MLS.