PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Video of Chad Release (reps)

jesusonaciid
08-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Can someone post the video from hard knocks? will measly rep. dont have hbo ffs

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Bl977K7FcMw

batman15
08-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Wow.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Wow.

I was struggling to watch it.

Philbin was not honest about the real reasons for his release, but his whole personality gives me the impression he went into football after being a substitute teacher.

Shinya-Aoki
08-14-2012, 09:46 PM
i cant help but feel like **** for chad

LostOne287
08-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Bl977K7FcMw

Cold blooded.

grizz101
08-14-2012, 09:48 PM

Philbin was not honest about the real reasons for his release, but his whole personality gives me the impression he went into football after being a substitute teacher.
he basically did. he only played one year of football in college as a walk on

armyr0b
08-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Cold blooded.
first thing that came to mind

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/255117_o.gif

http://runwayboyz.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/tumblr_lryjo84koj1qk3nqyo1_400.gif

Green54
08-14-2012, 10:01 PM
He should of learned during his time in NE how to conduct himself professionally and represent an organization. It's almost like he never understood why they kept such a tight reign on him in NE.

He's not talented enough anymore to act like a jack leg, employers don't tolerate that mess. Come to work, do your job well, and don't do anything to draw unnecessary attention to yourself/your company.

batman15
08-14-2012, 10:02 PM

There's nothing wrong with that you fat piece of shiit.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 10:02 PM
Its not about his background. He's just in the wrong profession.

Philbin belongs in a middle school teaching algebra.

That akward moment when he showed up in the QB room on Episode 1 to reveal the depth chart......

No coach should be that akward/out of place in a locker room with "his players".

batman15
08-14-2012, 10:04 PM

Granted, the coach invested a lot of time and effort into Chad. But still. The way he was banging his fingers on the armrests. You can tell he was pissed, annoyed, and trying to think of the best way possible to get this bro out of his office.

Poor chad, he's never been in trouble before either. He'd have been better off getting pulled over for DWI/DUI. srs.

jesusonaciid
08-14-2012, 10:05 PM
lmao.... u mad brah?

repped for vid.

Future24
08-14-2012, 10:06 PM
There's nothing wrong with that you fat piece of shiit.http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1263252/francechicken.gif

batman15
lmao.... u mad brah?

repped for vid.

Unaware. It's ok.

YouTube "whitest kids you know: Abraham Lincoln."

Masstastic

Nothing wrong with being a walk-on at all. :)

A lot of those guys bust their ass for the love of the game because they do love the game.

Philbin seems like one of those guys who probably has a high football IQ, but doesn't belong as the HC in a football locker room because he can't lead men.

bmp010
The same thing will happen to him after the dolphins go 1-15 this season, except philbin will be in the owners office.

jesusonaciid
08-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Unaware. It's ok.

YouTube "whitest kids you know: Abraham Lincoln."
didnt even smile at video.

didnt you walk on at arkansas? or is that someone else.

Masstastic
Granted, the coach invested a lot of time and effort into Chad. But still. The way he was banging his fingers on the armrests. You can tell he was pissed, annoyed, and trying to think of the best way possible to get this bro out of his office.

Poor chad, he's never been in trouble before either. He'd have been better off getting pulled over for DWI/DUI. srs.

True.

It was almost as if his frustrations had built up to such a point that he felt vindicated by seeing Chad screw up and in a vulnerable position.

This guy covers the Dolphins:

I found it interesting that Joe Philbin viewed Chad @ochocinco 's tweet to the commissioner as strike one. Then press conference as strike 2

I'm a little puzzled now. Philbin praised @ochocinco for 2 weeks about his work ethic & commitment to game, then made excuses to dump him

The only thing I can really conclude is Philbin never wanted @ochocinco.Means he better develop 1 of these young WRs or make Hartline a stud

http://twitter.com/OmarKelly

KC2892
Is it just me, or does Philbin seem like the poor mans Pete Carrol?

Floridabra
08-14-2012, 10:14 PM
Lol it's been a ****ty week for chad. Arrested release and now is getting divorce he will probably lose half his money. I can't feel sorry for him cause he is rich as hell and better of then 99 percent of people. But I honestly think he is a hood guy.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 10:27 PM
He should of learned during his time in NE how to conduct himself professionally and represent an organization. It's almost like he never understood why they kept such a tight reign on him in NE.

He's not talented enough anymore to act like a jack leg, employers don't tolerate that mess. Come to work, do your job well, and don't do anything to draw unnecessary attention to yourself/your company.

Words spoken from a current and/or future office cubicle sheep.

Nothing wrong with anybody in any profession who brings attention to themselves for having charisma that most people lack. It keeps things fresh when your daily life is pretty much the same stuff each day. How does that make it unnecessary?

Chad doesn't bring negative attention in the locker room, its just that most head coaches are insecure of their status. Everybody wants to be the most "_______" guy in the room, espescially if they are in fact the most powerful. So any person who can or will interfere with that is considered a threat. Chad worked so well in Cincy because Marvin Lewis didn't have those kind of issues.

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Is it just me, or does Philbin seem like the poor mans Pete Carrol?
LOL

Their mannerisms are actually pretty similar.

Thats a spot on comparison.

gottk2x
08-14-2012, 10:32 PM
1. Marries an obvious gold digging sloot
2. Says stuff online he's not suppose to
3. Says **** a billion times during an interview and got a warning
4. Domestic violence against sloot

Can't really feel bad for him cause he brought it on himself

Advil
08-14-2012, 10:37 PM
will rep for full episode stream source for tonight and future episodes pleaseeee - pm me

lisledufontaine
08-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I really hope he gets another shot in the NFL, Ocho has always been my favorite player, the most exciting to watch, an inspiration. Good luck Chad Miami still loves you.

bobthebuilder7
08-14-2012, 10:45 PM
will rep for full episode stream source for tonight and future episodes pleaseeee - pm me

This

MilwaukeeBrah
08-14-2012, 10:48 PM
was exactly like when i got fired from my first job srs

CurryTech777
08-14-2012, 11:38 PM

This

not up yet but most likely will be

http://www.alluc.org/tv-shows/watch-hard-knocks-2001-online/133200.html

you can watch older seasons too, maybe.

Wu-Massacre
08-14-2012, 11:58 PM
I'd love for Chad to be on the Eagles

FryDude
08-15-2012, 12:09 AM
1. Marries an obvious gold digging sloot
2. Says stuff online he's not suppose to
3. Says **** a billion times during an interview and got a warning
4. Domestic violence against sloot

Can't really feel bad for him cause he brought it on himself

He does #2 and 3 pretty religiously. Can't feel bad for a guy who refuses to grow up.

Waka_Flocka
08-15-2012, 12:13 AM
True.

It was almost as if his frustrations had built up to such a point that he felt vindicated by seeing Chad screw up and in a vulnerable position.

This guy covers the Dolphins:

http://twitter.com/OmarKelly

OmarK is really broken up over this.

Philbin seems like he has the right mindset to be a coach and he definitely knows how to at least help in developing a QB/offense, so I'm not too worried about that. I just think he needs to lighten the fuk up. Like on Hard Knocks tonight, when Philbin saw Josh Samuda's hair cut that was shaped into a penis, everyone in the room is laughing their ass off and Philbin just says, "Glad this is a classy organization" with a pissed off look on his face. Dude needs to take the stick out of his ass.

Dave P
08-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Philbin is painful to watch on Hard Knocks.

He doesn't command any sort of respect...he slouches, he is soft spoken, and he can't even have a critical conversation with one of his employees like a strong person.

The first "warning" he gave Chad was weak as fck and he couldn't even look Chad in the eye and this cutting was completely vagina status.

Dude is pussy.

bobthebuilder7
08-15-2012, 12:34 AM
If anyone wants a link to the episode here it is

http://www.vidbux.com/4osttgmmle00

Masstastic
08-15-2012, 12:53 AM
OmarK is really broken up over this.

Philbin seems like he has the right mindset to be a coach and he definitely knows how to at least help in developing a QB/offense, so I'm not too worried about that. I just think he needs to lighten the fuk up. Like on Hard Knocks tonight, when Philbin saw Josh Samuda's hair cut that was shaped into a penis, everyone in the room is laughing their ass off and Philbin just says, "Glad this is a classy organization" with a pissed off look on his face. Dude needs to take the stick out of his ass.

Might have the right mindset but you know this won't end well.

cor030
08-15-2012, 01:02 AM
Fuuck forreal, it's gotta be such a tough job as a GM/head coach firing guys so often.

I wouldn't have the heart to do what they do. Some players obviously deserve it, but damn. That vid got me.

Advil
08-15-2012, 01:35 AM
If anyone wants a link to the episode here it is

http://www.vidbux.com/4osttgmmle00

thanks. repped. will you PM me where you found it?

BasedPrincess
08-15-2012, 02:04 AM
I hate Philbin, he's so fuking awkward and frail, this team finna turn on him if they dont' win early...

kyleTX
08-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Besides me rooting for Tannehill's individual success, I now have an interest to hate the Dolphins.

1. The HC is a complete pussy (as already stated). The front office accepted HBO Hard Knocks to bring entertainment to your pathetic team, and you want Chad Johnson of all people to tone it down? Gimme a break... There's a reason why the Texans turned down this sideshow program, they don't need it. You do, so deal with it.

2. Mike Sherman is an ******* lmao. What in the actual fuk did he do lately to warrant a job back in the NFL? Besides fail w/ one of the best teams the aggies have had in 20 years? Belittling players, like he's won anything in the last decade..... Coincidence he's in Miami? I think not. Let's be real, he got hired in this spot to pamper his college qb through his rookie season. Ryan is too good to have this loser calling his plays AGAIN at the pro level. I don't care how much passion he tried to show in this last episode, he has no heart and no balls as an offensive playcaller, period.

tyqb4
08-15-2012, 02:25 AM
philbin reminds me of the dad in stepbrothers

kyleTX
08-15-2012, 02:26 AM
philbin reminds me of the dad in stepbrothers

nailed it, holy chit lol

Waka_Flocka
08-15-2012, 01:17 PM
2. Mike Sherman is an ******* lmao. What in the actual fuk did he do lately to warrant a job back in the NFL? Besides fail w/ one of the best teams the aggies have had in 20 years? Belittling players, like he's won anything in the last decade..... Coincidence he's in Miami? I think not. Let's be real, he got hired in this spot to pamper his college qb through his rookie season. Ryan is too good to have this loser calling his plays AGAIN at the pro level. I don't care how much passion he tried to show in this last episode, he has no heart and no balls as an offensive playcaller, period.

I like Sherman right now. Last year we had Dan Henning as our OC. Henning is a fuking joke. Anyone is an upgrade over the combination of him and Tony Sparano. I like how Sherman tells it how it is to the players. He told Mike Egnew straight up, "You were terrible. I would have cut you today if I was the General Manager." He also said something similar to Charles Clay. And it's not like he is wrong. Egnew has supposedly been terrible all training camp and Clay hasn't been impressing anyone so far. Then in the pre season game, Clay answered with 3 catches for 50 yards, and a TD. Egnew answered with 2 drops. I like these coaches ripping into these players and seeing which ones respond.

We'll see how the playcalling goes for him. Again though, it can't be worse than Dan Henning.

CurryTech777
08-15-2012, 02:34 PM
bamping with stream to episode 2

takes a while to buffer but works fine

http://www.alluc.org/tv-shows/watch-hard-knocks-2001-online/season-07/episode-02/401299.html

1800_Cool_Guy
08-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Watching the entire episode that one phag posted. Will report my thoughts later.

bearfan34201
08-16-2012, 08:03 PM
Felt bad man, I liked Johnson.