PDA

View Full Version : Bucks fans: Rudy Gay?

*DH*
08-14-2012, 01:53 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8ys9cjh

Bucks in: Rudy Gay
Bucks out: Mike Dunleavy, Beno Udrih, and Drew Gooden

Grizzlies in: Mike Dunleavy, Beno Udrih, and Drew Gooden
Grizzlies out: Rudy Gay

We give the Grizzlies 10 million in expirings for next season. Bucks get their guy.

Jennings
Ellis/Lamb
Gay/Harris/Mbah a Moute
Ilyasova/Henson
Udoh/Dalembert/Pryzbilla

Yeah buddy.

serevei
08-14-2012, 02:05 PM
Bucks in: Rudy Gay
Bucks out: Mike Dunleavy, Beno Udrih, and Drew Gooden

Grizzlies in: Mike Dunleavy, Beno Udrih, and Drew Gooden
Grizzlies out: Rudy Gay

We give the Grizzlies 10 million in expirings for next season. Bucks get their guy.

Jennings
Ellis/Lamb
Gay/Harris/Mbah a Moute
Ilyasova/Henson
Udoh/Dalembert/Pryzbilla

Yeah buddy.

no way in hell is Memphis taking on drew gooden... trade isn't close they'd need so so much more.

*DH*
08-14-2012, 02:07 PM
no way in hell is Memphis taking on drew gooden... trade isn't close they'd need so so much more.

Like who? Definitely not any of Jennings, Ilyasova, Lamb, Henson, or Udoh. I doubt they'd want Monta Ellis.

jamnajh
08-14-2012, 02:10 PM
That is a terrible trade. Memphis gives up a top 5 sf and get back not a single player in the top 50. Seems legit

serevei
08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Like who? Definitely not any of Jennings, Ilyasova, Lamb, Henson, or Udoh. I doubt they'd want Monta Ellis.

simply dont think a deal could be reached between the teams at all...memphis could get such a better deal elsewhere

grizz101
08-14-2012, 02:16 PM
op is a phaggot

that trade is awful and the Grizzlies would never take it. also, if they did trade Gay they already made it be known a lottery pick or 2 would have to be included.

*DH*
08-14-2012, 02:22 PM
I thought they were trying to get rid of him lol my bad

serevei
08-14-2012, 02:26 PM
I thought they were trying to get rid of him lol my bad

in any trade which is a salary dump u simply cant have the absolutely terrible contract of drew gooden going out... (plus when its a player of rudy gay's calibre you must have assets coming back)