PDA

View Full Version : Evelyn Lozada Statement on Chad's arrest

jesusonaciid
08-14-2012, 12:30 PM
“It is with great sadness and much trepidation that I release this statement addressing the domestic violence incident that happened this past Saturday. I am deeply disappointed that Chad has failed to take responsibility for his actions and made false accusations against me, it is my sincere hope that he seeks the help he needs to overcome his troubles. Domestic violence is not okay and hopefully my taking a stand will help encourage other women to break their silence as well. I’m grateful to my family, friends and fans for the outpouring of support during this difficult time,”

http://ocnnreport.com/2012/08/14/evelyn-lozada-releases-statement/

chad needs to divorce asap.

also, footage of the dolphins cutting chad will air on hardknocks tonight.

Ecnewyx
08-14-2012, 12:35 PM
I am now 100% convinced that Chad Johnson is innocent of all charges. Completely srs. Bish.

CobyWan
08-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Nothing to see here. Her and her legal team are just laying the groundwork to try to suck as much money from Chad as they can in the settlement.

Trapstar4.4
08-14-2012, 12:39 PM
http://images.lolfly.com/images/612/source/the_situation_is_shocked-928-1.gif

is she serious right now? damnit, chad is fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked.

*edit

^^^ thats exactly what i was thinking. they cancelled the debut of their show, so now it's all about securing some of the funds that she was expecting. this whole thing is about money at the end of the day. we all know wtf she is about. well everybody except chad knew at least :(

LyonGaultier
08-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Why is there a need for a statement? She probably cheated.

RogerSterling
08-14-2012, 12:42 PM
lol at thanking her "fans"

Seen this type of chit more than once when it comes to pending divorce. Woman's legal team does everything and everything to make her seem like a poor little innocent deer lost in the headlights. Fukin lawyers, man.

This statement seriously rustles my jimmies.

sloppyjoe1
08-14-2012, 12:42 PM
Lol and not a single word was written by her.

I OuTsiDeR I
08-14-2012, 12:43 PM
Why is there a need for a statement? She probably cheated.Apparently she found a box of condoms in his trunk and she got pissed about it. Thats how the argument started then she got the head butt lol.

If she was smart she would have never married him, Ocho wasn't ready to settle down and she should have known that.

LyonGaultier
08-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Apparently she found a box of condoms in his trunk and she got pissed about it. Thats how the argument started then she got the head butt lol.

If she was smart she would have never married him, Ocho wasn't ready to settle down and she should have known that.

Maybe they weren't for him.....maybe just holding them for a friend?

RogerSterling
08-14-2012, 12:45 PM

It's true, all she wanted was a nice husband, a couple of kids, a white picket fence.

I heard all women looking to settle down find their husbands by propositioning athletes on twitter.

waytoodeep03
08-14-2012, 01:06 PM
Apparently she found a box of condoms in his trunk and she got pissed about it. Thats how the argument started then she got the head butt lol.

This is all a game to her to enhance her career and draw more intention to her. The fight was probably fabricated for the tv show. This whole ordeal is just some hollywood crap. I hope chad just ignores everything and doesnt say a word and goes on with his life.

Females hate to be ignored

RogerSterling
08-14-2012, 01:11 PM
Females hate to be ignored

hold on, we gonna act like Chad Johnson isn't just as big an attention whore as anyone else on the planet?

I OuTsiDeR I
08-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Maybe they weren't for him.....maybe just holding them for a friend? Would that work with your girl? Lol

Chad is like any other pro athlete. If pretty girls are around and want to be all over you, you take your chances (not saying its right). Most athletes cheat on their wives, women throw themselves at them so they can get taken cared of and live the "life style", Chads wife is prime example of that, as she has dated a couple athletes.

It's true, all she wanted was a nice husband, a couple of kids, a white picket fence.

I heard all women looking to settle down find their husbands by propositioning athletes on twitter. She isn't the brightest girl out there. A red flag should have been him changing his name to Ochocinco. Who in their right mind would marry someone that changed his name for attention.

NorrinRadd12
08-14-2012, 01:19 PM
WrxyZrJVYJs

kronzino
08-14-2012, 01:33 PM
Does anyone in the world with a double digit IQ actually think that Chad is guilty?

melanimal_old
08-14-2012, 01:36 PM
dont marry gold digging jersey chasers off twitter... profit?

YesWayNoWeigh
08-14-2012, 01:41 PM
WrxyZrJVYJsthats charlie bells wife lol

Bayou-Slugger
08-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Her fans???? Da fuq.....

evansanity
08-14-2012, 01:52 PM
>fans
>fans
>mfw

who the fuk would be a fan of some stuck up bish....

oh wait that's right, shes what girls look up to now-a-days.

I OuTsiDeR I
08-14-2012, 02:00 PM
Does anyone in the world with a double digit IQ actually think that Chad is guilty? Actually I can see him head butting her they way she yaps and tries to act hard lol.

In all seriousness I don't condone hitting women. But there are girls where I am from that act as if they are untouchable, try to get in your face, yap and bump their gums, acting hard, are basically asking to get pimp slapped, then when something happens to them they go crying, tell their brothers or cousins or police. Seriously wtf, you think you can do whatever you want and are basically asking for it, then when you get it, you are now the victim. Lame.

SpiderSense
08-14-2012, 02:05 PM
What a bunch of women hating losers you guys are LMFAO.

Go get some pussy you desert dick nerds.

CurryTech777
08-14-2012, 02:14 PM
chad does have previous issues with domestic violence. When he first came into the NFL, i hope this time it isn't true but we just don't know enough yet. Either way he is cut and that is all that matters.

RogerSterling
08-14-2012, 02:19 PM

hating women =/= calling out a gold digger.

The women I love and respect are the same ones who would call this bish what she is, just like I think guys should be calling out Chad for being a dumbass and marrying her.

grizz101
08-14-2012, 02:34 PM

it'd be one thing if she wasn't a crazy bitch but that's clearly the case here

and yes they are both to blame. Chad is a dumbass for marrying her

ToPHeR35
08-14-2012, 02:36 PM
She was the one who filed for divorce today....a mere 6 weeks after the marriage...

SpiderSense
08-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Right so it's her fault that her husband was sleeping around :rolleyes:

And of course any woman who goes after a celebrity is clearly a gold digger.

Typical misc. virgin women hating logic.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-14-2012, 02:54 PM

Typical misc. virgin women hating logic.agree to many people in regular misc hate women but this is a special case.. i dont know how calling someone engaged to an nba player, then married to an nfl player a golddigger considered woman hating

if youve seen the show her and all the people she hangs out with lives revolve around drama and bs, quite sad

CobyWan
08-14-2012, 02:56 PM
If you don't carry yourself with class and respect you don't get treated with class and respect. Man or woman.

Loswaldo
08-14-2012, 02:58 PM

You're a fukkin white knight virgin. How do you know he was sleeping around? Were you getting some aswell?

The fact is we don't know many details, but theres alot of stuff in the details we have heard/read that don't seem like Ocho at all. Just like the quote of 'I don't give a **** about my career'...I highly doubt that someone who loves to play football (as we see from various training videos and miced up pieces on nfl network) also knows how to market himself for other ventures and even supports mulitple charities would say something like 'I don't give a **** about my career'. Also I doubt a man who doesn't even call women bitches, his own words in various videos too, would even assualt a woman.

But we're not talking about a woman, we're talking about a bat **** crazy attention seeking whore, who is out to make as much as possible out of this situation.

So take your whipped opinion elsewhere and go tell a 350lb whale how awesomely beautiful she is.

RogerSterling
08-14-2012, 02:58 PM

lol please

Tyler44
08-14-2012, 03:03 PM
If there was ever a woman that deserved to be put in her place, it is probably her. The way she "yapps" just asks for it.

I doubt Chad is actually guilty, but if he is, I cant blame him. And Im not one to condone this type of thing.

Wu-Massacre
08-14-2012, 03:04 PM
hold on, we gonna act like Chad Johnson isn't just as big an attention whore as anyone else on the planet?Are we going to sit here and act like Chad Johnson isn't one of the nicest guys in the NFL?

I OuTsiDeR I
08-14-2012, 03:05 PM

Typical misc. virgin women hating logic.No its not her fault for him sleeping around. Its her fault for knowing that he has commitment issues and still marrying him.

Going after a celebrity isn't a clear gold digger. Going after multiple celebrity athletes so you can live a certain life style and start businesses makes you look like a gold digger.

Far from virgin hating, shes been around, dates athletes even though she knows where its going to lead. BRB never learning from your mistakes. You make a mistake, I feel sorry for you and forgive you. You make the same mistake multiple times, I don't feel sorry for you, its your fault.

RogerSterling
08-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Are we going to sit here and act like Chad Johnson isn't one of the nicest guys in the NFL?

just pointing out that saying "females hate to be ignored" in defense of Chad Johnson is silly.

Wu-Massacre

Typical misc. virgin women hating logic.You clearly know absolutely nothing about this woman

Beliedat

If this bitch is anything like she acts on TV, it's a setup.

Wu-Massacre
08-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Her fans???? Da fuq.....believe it or not she does have fans. There are twitter pages dedicated to news about her.

SpiderSense
08-14-2012, 03:11 PM
If this bitch is anything like she acts on TV, it's a setup.

Who ****ing cares?

Clearly Chad is in the wrong.

What is she supposed to say to her husband?

"Oh it OK babe I know we're married but go ahead and sleep around".

Are you guys seriously that stupid?

Even if it was a setup as you claim the point you seem to be missing:

CHAD JOHNSON, HER HUSBAND WAS SLEEPING AROUND WHICH CAUSED THEM TO GET DIVORCED.

cause > effect

Lunatic
08-14-2012, 03:13 PM
Maybe they weren't for him.....maybe just holding them for a friend?Strong 15yr old answer as to why you have weed in your room.

SompletelyCober
08-14-2012, 03:14 PM
WrxyZrJVYJs

This chick is gutter trash. What kind of moron would buy her lies? But in the end it is Chad's fault for MARRYING this piece of trash.

Don't post about women again. I've seen you post before.

Stop it.

Just....

stop.

Wu-Massacre
08-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Who ****ing cares?

CHAD JOHNSON, HER HUSBAND WAS SLEEPING AROUND WHICH CAUSED THEM TO GET DIVORCED.

cause > effectoh shiit someone on the misc figured out the case with 0 evidence....rep this man

SpiderSense
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM
OMG so threatening how am I even typing this while I shake so nervously?

CobyWan
08-14-2012, 03:16 PM
oh shiit someone on the misc figured out the case with 0 evidence....rep this man

Come on brah what would she have to gain by lying?

That's besides the fact she doesn't seem like the type of person of character that would even think of such a thing.

roko79
08-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Does this mean he's going back to ocho cinco now?

Loswaldo
08-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Who ****ing cares?

cause > effect

Yes, but you don't know if he has been sleeping around...All that was supposedly found is a receipt for condoms. Now maybe, just maybe since the amazing Ms. Lozada has been keeping Chad out of her Cooch for over a year, that he bought the condoms to be safe and not buss too early, or maybe he doesn't trust a chick who says 'yes honey I'm on the pill' then boom a baby appears and now the bitch owns everything and he will have to pay child support for years to come. Maybe this is how the argument broke out...'Oh you don't want a baby with me Chad, well that's tough ****..' Then she kicks off like the video posted above and then theres a collision of heads and then like all attention whore women she now has her excuse, calls police etc and the rest is history.

I'm no way saying Chad is in the clear here, because he should have known what he was getting himself into, but that's life and that's how women take over our minds, we act irrationally.

But when you have in one hand a man, who despite some of his playing up to the cameras, has a perfectly clean record. Against a woman who has been on various reality shows and has been with other sports stars/celebrities and been in similar situations before. The saying INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, couldn't ring truer.

bigcc
08-14-2012, 03:36 PM
this bitch wouldn't **** him for an entire year, I don't normally endorse cheating but when I do, it's when they are probably getting dick on the side and not having sex with their ****ing boyfriend

I OuTsiDeR I
08-14-2012, 03:37 PM
No its not her fault for him sleeping around. Its her fault for knowing that he has commitment issues and still marrying him.

Going after a celebrity isn't a clear gold digger. Going after multiple celebrity athletes so you can live a certain life style and start businesses makes you look like a gold digger.

Far from virgin hating, shes been around, dates athletes even though she knows where its going to lead. BRB never learning from your mistakes. You make a mistake, I feel sorry for you and forgive you. You make the same mistake multiple times, I don't feel sorry for you, its your fault.@SpiderSense ^^^^^^

Would like to know your thoughts

SRSmiscerIZsrs
08-14-2012, 03:51 PM

I thought she found a receipt for condoms. Either way it doesnt matter. Shes a leach and chad should've just killed her

jesusonaciid
08-14-2012, 03:54 PM
UPDATE:

Evelyn Johnson has filed for divorce

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8268607/evelyn-lozada-files-divorce-chad-johnson

i cant believe this ****ing bitch. chad dun goof'd by marrying her. now shes gonna steal his money. (unless they have a pre nup)

Chad releases this statement:

I would like to apologize to everyone for the recent events that have occurred. I would like to wish Evelyn well and will never say anything bad about her because I truly love her to death. I will continue to be positive and train hard for another opportunity in the NFL. To all the fans and supporters I have disappointed, you have my sincerest apologies. I will stay positive and get through this tough period in my life.

http://ocnnreport.com/2012/08/14/chad-johnson-releases-statement/

I OuTsiDeR I
08-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Could have been a receipt not sure just skimmed through reading.

For me I'm not saying Chad isn't at fault. He shouldn't cheat period (assuming he did), he got married and knew what he was signing up for. At the same time Evelyn was dumb enough to marry him, even though she knew he had commitment issues. While its not completely her fault for Chads actions she needs to take responsibility for hers.

She knows the life style dating celebrity athletes, the chances of them cheating on you are EXTREMELY high. Jordan did it, Magic, did it, Kobe, the list could go on. Women try to throw themselves at these guys all the time. If you want to marry someone like that knowing that the possibility of him cheating on you is high, and you already know he has commitment issues, its also your fault for getting butt hurt when it happens. If you don't want to get burnt, don't play with fire.

joedirt87
08-14-2012, 04:30 PM
41 day marriage of peace. Wonder how much that settlement is gonna be, nice breakdown per day married number I bet.

IllumX
08-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Who ****ing cares?

cause > effect

Actually if you knew anything about her you'd know that on her show..she said she'll accept him cheating on her as long as he tells her.

9wiV5K8moVs skip to the 30 second mark

LostHoudini
08-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Actually if you knew anything about her you'd know that on her show..she said she'll accept him cheating on her as long as he tells her.

This is a trap right there. Anytime a woman says that **** you still deny. Lie, lie, lie, lie. If you confess the bitch will make your life hell until you cut your losses. Never and I mean never answer when she says she will accept it. That is a red flag statement when it comes to women. Best to just break it off right then and there unless she believes you.

jump_man23
08-14-2012, 08:17 PM
As unfortunate as the situation is, it's hard to have sympathy for Chad Johnson. Are we going to act like he didn't know what type of woman he was marrying?

If you're dumb enough to marry a woman like that you borderline deserve to lose half your sh!t.

Stompin_Tom
08-14-2012, 08:17 PM
dont marry gold digging jersey chasers off twitter... profit?

this

brb, jumped in a fire, why did i get burnt?

MichaelScofield
08-14-2012, 08:41 PM

Yo are you stupid? This ho Evelyn was on BASKETBALL WIVES, and ONLY dated rich athletes. How does that not scream 'gold digging hoe'?

phillyfreak7
08-14-2012, 09:17 PM
WrxyZrJVYJsShe can go F herself that crazy bish

Masstastic
08-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Yo are you stupid? This ho Evelyn was on BASKETBALL WIVES, and ONLY dated rich athletes. How does that not scream 'gold digging hoe'?

SpiderSense is trolling.

He's mocking AriGhold, the Sports Misc Captain Save-A-Hoe. (no disrespect Ari, I still like you)

grizz101
08-14-2012, 09:57 PM
41 day marriage of peace. Wonder how much that settlement is gonna be, nice breakdown per day married number I bet.
I believe they had a prenup

jesusonaciid
08-14-2012, 10:17 PM
I believe they had a prenup
they did have a pre nup. however, she wants him to pay her legal fees. ****ing bull**** gold digging bitch.

gottk2x
08-14-2012, 10:28 PM
They both seem fake as fuk anyways

lisledufontaine
08-14-2012, 10:37 PM
She's a snake, I've seen it in her eyes all along, ocho saw something but in the end still cheated on the bitch. You can tell how she's using this for more press, she doesn't give a **** about their marriage, and now she's trying to sound like an angel "more women can now stand up against domestic violence against men after I." I am positive she provoked him and got all up in his face to begin with after finding the receipt..

dan213
08-15-2012, 12:14 AM
Get married to a rich athlete for a month
File for divorce
Use his money to live the good life

Life is easy for any chick who is somewhat good looking.

waytoodeep03
08-15-2012, 07:04 AM
Get married to a rich athlete for a month
File for divorce
Use his money to live the good life

Life is easy for any chick who is somewhat good looking.

She should not get any money staying married for less than a year. That should be law.

jkeithc82
08-15-2012, 07:27 AM
She should not get any money staying married for less than a year. That should be law.

Nobody forced him to marry her.

The_Albatross
08-15-2012, 07:32 AM
I believe they had a prenup that means very little

DirtyBulkLegend
08-15-2012, 07:39 AM
I don't think chad has to worry about a divorce settlement

it's going to be the law suit from her having a scar on her forehead.....she will claim it's damaging to her career and they will prorate what she could have made and boom Chad is bankrupt.

NJLife
08-15-2012, 08:14 AM
wonder which athlete she marries next?? any wagers?

iamgenus
08-15-2012, 08:40 AM
We all gonna act like those condoms weren't so Chad could fuk the Dolphins?

Really feel bad for the guy but he had himself to blame for this. Did anyone really think this was a good idea? I don't believe for a second he headbutted her. I hope the dude was at least smart enough to get a pre-nup.

That's why you don't pause COD!

iamgenus
08-15-2012, 08:41 AM
wonder which athlete she marries next?? any wagers?

Nnamdi Asomugha, he just had a concussion.

CCAurora
08-15-2012, 08:47 AM
Written like a hoodrat trying to sound articulate.

PitBillSoxFan
08-15-2012, 09:03 AM
they did have a pre nup. however, she wants him to pay her legal fees. ****ing bull**** gold digging bitch.

May be in the prenup

"If either party petitions the court for a divorce, and the divorce is granted, than the defendant has to pay the plaintiff's legal fees" or something like that

Also, I don't know the circumstances of their relationship, and apparently she said on TV she'd be ok with cheating if he told her about it (I take those comments with a grain of salt) but I look at my life....my wife and I have never used a condom since we met. If, all of a sudden, she found a receipt for condoms in my car, I'd be fuqued.

sdballer5588
08-15-2012, 09:51 AM

srsly how stupid are you.

Get some background info before you post

CaptainWildcard
08-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Don't know what for sure happened or with who, but the message has always been clear to me, clear as day since I was a kid - Never get married.

IMHO, it doesn't take very much at all to keep most men happy, most men are pretty simple in that regard, and that most women still seem to screw it up is completely baffling to me.

I don't condone hitting women and would never hit one unless my life was in danger, but it's just really hard to tell anymore when a woman publicly claims she was hit to buy into it. I feel sorry for women who have been really hit, because the fake accusers only make it harder for them.

I remember reading an article on AC Green, how other players in the NBA and on the Lakers would kind of laugh at him. Because he was a virgin for a very long time and didn't have a girlfriend and stayed away from women. All he did was work hard, ball and focus on his career and game. How was AC Green a loser? He didn't have to deal with crazy chicks, greedy ex wives, ruthless groupies, getting a bunch of cling-ons pregnant and all of that mess. AC Green waited until his career was over then settled down. I still wouldn't get married myself, but if I had to do it, I can't see what was wrong with how AC did it.

jesusonaciid
08-15-2012, 10:31 AM
if anyone watched first take this morning, stephen a hit it right on the nose. on VH1, she was the one with a reality tv show constantly getting in peoples faces, having to be restrained, and invited violence. Why are we ignoring her background now that she is playing the victim role?

waytoodeep03
08-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Inb4 They prolly both reached on ground for the receipt and head butted each other and she calls cops and lies. His career is ruined cuz she is crazy

HairyScandinavian
08-15-2012, 10:38 AM
if anyone watched first take this morning, stephen a hit it right on the nose. on VH1, she was the one with a reality tv show constantly getting in peoples faces, having to be restrained, and invited violence. Why are we ignoring her background now that she is playing the victim role?

Would be funny to play some of those clips in court.

kronzino
08-15-2012, 10:55 AM
Don't know what for sure happened or with who, but the message has always been clear to me, clear as day since I was a kid - Never get married.

IMHO, it doesn't take very much at all to keep most men happy, most men are pretty simple in that regard, and that most women still seem to screw it up is completely baffling to me.

I don't condone hitting women and would never hit one unless my life was in danger, but it's just really hard to tell anymore when a woman publicly claims she was hit to buy into it. I feel sorry for women who have been really hit, because the fake accusers only make it harder for them.

I remember reading an article on AC Green, how other players in the NBA and on the Lakers would kind of laugh at him. Because he was a virgin for a very long time and didn't have a girlfriend and stayed away from women. All he did was work hard, ball and focus on his career and game. How was AC Green a loser? He didn't have to deal with crazy chicks, greedy ex wives, ruthless groupies, getting a bunch of cling-ons pregnant and all of that mess. AC Green waited until his career was over then settled down. I still wouldn't get married myself, but if I had to do it, I can't see what was wrong with how AC did it.

Good post.

Also, I know and agree that a man hitting a woman is wrong. But let's be reality, women are more than capable of provoking the nicest guys in the world to hit them. There's a difference between slapping a woman and realizing what he's done and going into a terrible guilt mode, and being Chris Brown and beating the living shiit out of a woman. I don't think Chad hit her, but even if he did, people shouldn't just blindly say "oh he hit her, it's his 100% his fault".

WRXbrah
08-15-2012, 11:13 AM
If we were to judge them from their past actions, Chad definitely cheated on her and she definitely headbutted him. Kinda ****ed up they only arrested him on her words and didnt arrest her when he said she headbutted him.

Trapstar4.4
08-15-2012, 11:14 AM
Would be funny to play some of those clips in court.

yeah i have seen many clips of this chick in action
some of her quotes from the show (paraphrased)

-Everytime I see you, you gon' get stung bitch
-im about 5 seconds from jumping across the table and stinging you
- you aint about this life (repeat 20 times)
- you are a non fcking factor bitch
- say one more thing and im gonna knock your ass out
- i know it's your birthday and all so im gonna try to keep my hands off of that bitch.

umm yeah, she shouldnt be trying to be an advocate against any form of violence.

Hengman
08-15-2012, 11:45 AM
I will LOL if she lost and had to pay her own way out.

She seems fishy and the proof of the actions that she's done while being in a reality show proves that she isn't as innocent as we think.

She acts very violent and she promotes violence in her show. Chad Johnson doesn't need much more proof. It was her word against his in the first place. Hopefully the judge they get is rational.

I OuTsiDeR I
08-15-2012, 01:34 PM
if anyone watched first take this morning, stephen a hit it right on the nose. on VH1, she was the one with a reality tv show constantly getting in peoples faces, having to be restrained, and invited violence. Why are we ignoring her background now that she is playing the victim role? Nobody is ignoring her background except one poster in here. Everyone else has been bringing up her background which is why, I wouldn't blame Chad if he did it (still don't condone it but I can see him doing it). Again him cheating on her is wrong no matter what the circumstances, that is his fault. At the same time its her fault for marrying someone she knew had commitment issues and was highly likely to cheat on her. They should have never gotten married, both made dumb decisions, both are at fault. Expensive lesson to learn for Chad, prolly cost him his career.

sdballer5588
08-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Nobody is ignoring her background except one poster in here. Everyone else has been bringing up her background which is why, I wouldn't blame Chad if he did it (still don't condone it but I can see him doing it). Again him cheating on her is wrong no matter what the circumstances, that is his fault. At the same time its her fault for marrying someone she knew had commitment issues and was highly likely to cheat on her. They should have never gotten married, both made dumb decisions, both are at fault. Expensive lesson to learn for Chad, prolly cost him his career.

High five to that assumption. Finding condoms =/= cheating

HairyScandinavian
08-15-2012, 01:50 PM
High five to that assumption. Finding condoms =/= cheating

lol you think he was going to use them for balloons?

RogerSterling
08-15-2012, 01:56 PM
I think we are all missing the point here:

Chad Johnson is extremely responsible finacnially. It is always wise to save receipts for all purchases. evelyn dun goofed, these are not the habits of a man who hasn't been extremely careful not to have all of his financial dealings protected from being aired out in the open.

GJCM

SpiderSense
08-15-2012, 02:27 PM
LMAO how hard you women haters try and pass the blame.

OK so she acts violent on TV.

Cause nobody ever in the history of reality TV has ever played up anything for entertainment value.

**** by how you guys are talking half you trolls belong in Boys Town at best, and a mental institution at worst.

And I'm not saying that how she is on TV isn't reflective of her personality, it most likely is.

But if you don't think any bit of how a person acts on reality TV isn't overexaggerated for the cameras you're a ****ing moron.

SpiderSense
08-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Let me point out some more hypocrisy on your ***gots part here:

BRB women are so stupid and don't think with logic at all.

Yet say she did marry Chad for money, now she's wrong for being smart and logical.

No instead she should marry average Joe that way if and when he cheats she's left without a pot to piss in?

Why the **** would a woman not want to marry a handsome, rich celebrity?

Are you guys seriously that ****ing stupid or just so out of touch with the female gender?

Women constantly get slammed by you virgins for being dumb and illogical, now a woman is the opposite and that's also a bad thing.

Strong double standard but if Joe Schmoe did the same to Oprah he'd be your little women hater hero.

Pathetic.

RogerSterling
08-15-2012, 02:32 PM
spidersense is right

we should alll

be

more respectful

of women and thier choices

it is dispicable what has happened

to this

young woman right here

SpiderSense
08-15-2012, 02:34 PM
You're a **** troll, I'm not gonna argue with you because you joined in 2012.

In all probability you're either:

1. A troll trying to work his way into being taken seriously around here.

2. An alias of a member who's too scared to troll under his real name.

Good Day Sir.

I OuTsiDeR I
08-15-2012, 02:42 PM
High five to that assumption. Finding condoms =/= cheating When you are married and you never use condoms, you find a receipt for condoms and your partner has a sketchy past, what are you suppose to think?

Brb got crumbs on my mouth, you have no proof I ate a cookie.

Apparently he was cheating, don't know why your trying to vouch for him. He openly admits that being committed to one person for the rest of his life isn't something he is use to. Found this article today.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/entertainment/2012/08/15/chad-johnson-was-cheating-on-lozada-with-boston-woman-for-months-report-says/
Still think the condoms weren't for cheating?

I OuTsiDeR I
08-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Let me point out some more hypocrisy on your ***gots part here:

BRB women are so stupid and don't think with logic at all.

Yet say she did marry Chad for money, now she's wrong for being smart and logical.

No instead she should marry average Joe that way if and when he cheats she's left without a pot to piss in?

Why the **** would a woman not want to marry a handsome, rich celebrity?

Are you guys seriously that ****ing stupid or just so out of touch with the female gender?

Women constantly get slammed by you virgins for being dumb and illogical, now a woman is the opposite and that's also a bad thing.

Strong double standard but if Joe Schmoe did the same to Oprah he'd be your little women hater hero.

Pathetic. Its fine if shes getting with athletes for money, if thats her style. Your right she is smart in that regard. At the same time don't get mad when your husband cheats because you know it comes with the territory. Shes been in enough athlete relationships to know this yet she still tries to date them.

No one feels sorry for her because she is a big part of the reason why this is happening to her. Like I said she knew what she was getting into, and if you don't want to get burnt, you stay away from the fire. I directed a response to you which you have not answered on the previous page.

Again you make a mistake, thats fine, you learn move and people will support you. You make the same mistake MULTIPLE times, no one wants to hear your sad life story which you continue to let happen to yourself.

SpiderSense
08-15-2012, 02:51 PM
Doesn't look like a mistake at all to me.

Looks more to me like she's getting over.

SpiderSense
08-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Unlike some of you guys I actually like women.

I OuTsiDeR I
08-15-2012, 03:02 PM
Unlike some of you guys I actually like women.It appears you like a specific one

AceHigh03
08-15-2012, 04:06 PM
slootz gonna sloot

I like ocho but damn you deserve this for marrying a gold digging sloot

kronzino
08-15-2012, 04:35 PM
Unlike some of you guys I actually like women.

You're a dumb ass phaggot. I agree that the guys on misc tend to be way overly misogynistic for the lulz but you're on the other side of the extreme. Now you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

jesusonaciid
09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
bumping thread...

https://twitter.com/ochocinco/status/243150733061545984

jaySWAG
09-04-2012, 07:40 PM
with the way she acts on that show, theres no doubt in my mind that she instigated it

gottk2x
09-04-2012, 07:43 PM
bumping thread...

https://twitter.com/ochocinco/status/243150733061545984

Dude is weird like Canseco

robfromlbc
09-04-2012, 08:09 PM
dude might be one of the most delusional idiots in the world
he screams beta white knight phaggot
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2012/09/04/0904-chad-johnson-tattoo-article-twitter-3.jpg
http://distilleryimage6.s3.amazonaws.com/751e27b4f6f711e1901022000a1e9e2c_7.jpg