PDA

View Full Version : Is training making your bras to tight across the lats

crosby82
08-13-2012, 03:14 PM
Hi, my name is Jennifer I body build with my husband and recently I have noticed that my bras are tighter across my lats. Has anyone else ever noticed this, and really is it a big change if I keep my cup size and just move from a [36 to a 38]

Thank you for your time

thepowerwithin
08-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Yes. Not only lats, but upper traps as well.

I don't wear bras, but had to go up in size in tops, especially workout tops and anything with straps. They were digging.

Do whatever you have to do to be more comfortable :).

Botika
08-13-2012, 09:56 PM
If you move to a bigger band then you will likely go down a cup size... that's how the sizing works. Just go to a store and get properly fitted.

AD1984
08-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Botika, I think you mean a bigger band will make for a bigger cup size. Even a 38A will have a cup slightly bigger than a 36A.

I remember when I went to get fitted because the 36 bras I had were getting snug last winter during my bulk. The girl wrapped the tape and then PULLED so hard I could barely breathe and informed me I was a 34. Umm..no lol.

kimm4
08-14-2012, 05:37 PM
If you move to a bigger band then you will likely go down a cup size... that's how the sizing works. Just go to a store and get properly fitted.

This is correct because the cup volume varies by band size.

If you're a 36C and need to go up a band size only...your new size will be a 38B.