PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for Chad Johnson, marrying that gold digger was such a bad idea

thegenerel
08-13-2012, 08:01 AM
Men should flat out stay away from women who are famous for being the ex-gf and getting a reality show because of it. Chad seems like a good guy, just a bit misplaced. Marrying a woman with this track record should have been enough reason to reconsider what he was going forward with.

No, I am not one of those anti-women/marriage misc tards. I just think that people point to the divorce rates instead of pointing to the people who should not be getting married. Although I shouldnt judge either one of them, maybe Chad is the bad guy in all this...

Either way, its sad to see anyone go through a situation like the one he is dealing with. One of my favorite non-Steelers for sure.

thefederalist
08-13-2012, 08:23 AM
if a grown woman doesn't have a job, she ain't wifey material.

it could literally be anything. if she sells makeup at walmart, cool. if she is a secretary, cool.

a bish that can't tolerate work can't tolerate commitment and is an entitled sloot

SamuelTooli
08-13-2012, 08:25 AM
lol @ judging her without even knowing what happened. If he intentionally head butted her and is abusive is it still her fault?

namean
08-13-2012, 08:25 AM
She would fit right in with those other housewives shows. Money hungry bichez

niospecv
08-13-2012, 08:55 AM
All those whores on those VH1 wives shows are self entitled c1_1nts. They all think just because they married an athlete they are entitled to a lot of money even when they never worked a hard day in their lives while married. Stupid cock gobblers.

LikeAMachine
08-13-2012, 09:29 AM
Not sure if trolling…

phillyfreak7
08-13-2012, 10:20 AM
Chad Johnson's wife is a psychopath and just fuked up his career. I'm definitely on Chad Johnson's side with this. He is one of the most unselfish and genuinely nicest people in the NFL. I'm certain he is not at fault.

datboigene
08-13-2012, 10:27 AM
correction,she is from housewives?

HE DUN GOOFED