PDA

View Full Version : D Rose finally on twitter

DFINC
08-12-2012, 10:54 PM
https://twitter.com/drose

100k followers in 1 day...isthisreallife

IllPhill
08-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Based on his personality he'll probably be boring and generic, saying chit like "Good win..both teams played hard. Looking forward to the next one"....but i followed him anyways

JoshSelbyfor3
08-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Wonder how much he payed for that drose username.

Callmechristian
08-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Based on his personality he'll probably be boring and generic, saying chit like "Good win..both teams played hard. Looking forward to the next one"....but i followed him anyways

Lmao this guy^^^.

gottk2x
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM

D Rose is actually one of the few nba players that has his head on straight

DFINC
08-12-2012, 11:15 PM

Yeah..kinda like Pau's twitter. Would like to see Kobe on twitter

HelloDurr
08-12-2012, 11:16 PM
Love d. Roses game. But his interviews are so bad. Lol

JoshSelbyfor3
08-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Notsureifsrs.

D Rose is probably one of the dumbest players in the league. Dude probably has deep down mental problems, which I think is related to why he is so shy and reserved. Be glad he doesn't talk because he'd make Javale McGee look like he went to Duke. I'm not even talking about his highschool grades or the SAT business. Lots of players go through that. I'm saying that D Rose probably doesn't have the mental cognitive ability to function daily in life and is completely dependent on a caretaker.

Love d. Roses game. But his interviews are so bad. Lol

This. Watching him come off the court at half time (or at the end of games) and being interviewed is one of the most painful things I see on TV. Dude is just stupid as fuk, no other way to put it. Terrific basketball player, no one is denying that, we're just talking about his likely mental retardation.

HelloDurr
08-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Notsureifsrs.

D Rose is probably one of the dumbest players in the league. Dude probably has deep down mental problems, which I think is related to why he is so shy and reserved. Be glad he doesn't talk because he'd make Javale McGee look like he went to Duke. I'm not even talking about his highschool grades or the SAT business. Lots of players go through that. I'm saying that D Rose probably doesn't have the mental cognitive ability to function daily in life and is completely dependent on a caretaker.

This. Watching him come off the court at half time (or at the end of games) and being interviewed is one of the most painful things I see on TV. Dude is just stupid as fuk, no other way to put it. Terrific basketball player, no one is denying that, we're just talking about his likely mental retardation.

Deal with it.

StreetSharks
08-12-2012, 11:24 PM
hes got nothing else to do now

IllPhill
08-12-2012, 11:26 PM

Which is why his tweets would be relatively boring...MWP on the other hand...

Shazik
08-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Notsureifsrs.

This. Watching him come off the court at half time (or at the end of games) and being interviewed is one of the most painful things I see on TV. Dude is just stupid as fuk, no other way to put it. Terrific basketball player, no one is denying that, we're just talking about his likely mental retardation.lol strong closet Derrick Rose hater. I don't think he's particularly smart but I wouldn't call him dumb either. He just seems shy and socially awkward. Dude knew that Basketball was going to be his career from the start, to the point where his entire family made him focus SOLELY on basketball and if he wasn't out practicing or at a game--he was locked in his house (also partly because Southside Chicago is so dangerous.) I doubt he ever really put much of an effort into school. IMO there are very few truly "dumb" players in the NBA, or sports in general, but people love to harp on pro athletes' IQ levels to feel better about their chitty lives.

HelloDurr
08-12-2012, 11:38 PM
If you want to see awkward as Fauurk interviews watch Ryan lochte.

Floridabra
08-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Drose career is over hopefully that addidas deal last him the rest of his life

dab0osh
08-13-2012, 12:42 AM
Notsureifsrs.

no conscience

SirPercival
08-13-2012, 12:52 AM

he's actually dumb as brix and lost all the time

JoshSelbyfor3
08-13-2012, 02:04 PM
lol strong closet Derrick Rose hater. I don't think he's particularly smart but I wouldn't call him dumb either. He just seems shy and socially awkward. Dude knew that Basketball was going to be his career from the start, to the point where his entire family made him focus SOLELY on basketball and if he wasn't out practicing or at a game--he was locked in his house (also partly because Southside Chicago is so dangerous.) I doubt he ever really put much of an effort into school. IMO there are very few truly "dumb" players in the NBA, or sports in general, but people love to harp on pro athletes' IQ levels to feel better about their chitty lives.

I don't hate Derrick Rose in the slightest. I call it like it is. Rose definitely suffers from some level of cognitive impairment. Probably some borderline intellectual functioning (srs). I'll hold back from saying he suffers from mild retardation. That was bad on my part. He does has no communication or social skills. Guarantee he is in the bottom 5-10 percentile in terms of IQ.

regGQ
08-13-2012, 02:35 PM
He made his account in June, just hadn't posted till the 12th

InsanePain11
08-13-2012, 02:42 PM
He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Let's be honest.

whitetigerwoods
08-13-2012, 03:07 PM
No shyt he's stupid, he had someone take his SAT's for him lol. He's dumber than a box of rocks.

stupidb0y
08-13-2012, 03:16 PM
hes got nothing else to do now

this. he's probably better off playing nba 2k12

RogerSterling
08-13-2012, 03:35 PM

99% guarantee its his publicist

Shortstop36
08-13-2012, 03:55 PM

wasn't D Rose a Vice Lord when he was younger? or some stupid rumor?

batman15
08-13-2012, 04:00 PM

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/derrick-rose-gang-signs.jpg

hundieMachine
08-13-2012, 04:01 PM
lol power blocks on his twitter page.

batman15
08-13-2012, 04:04 PM
lol power blocks on his twitter page.

That's what we use at Athletes Performance. SKLZ stuff too.

Masstastic
08-13-2012, 04:07 PM
99% guarantee its his publicist
This.

No possible way someone gets a Twitter this late for personal use.

Adidas probably made him get one since Dwight Howard tanked his "brand", forcing Rose into being the face of Adidas.

Why does that matter?

Some kids grew up in "gang neighborhoods", but that doesn't make them a "gang member".

D-Rose is a good dude. Probably too socially akward to be a NBA star tho.

batman15
08-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Why does that matter?

Some kids grew up in "gang neighborhoods", but that doesn't make them a "gang member".

D-Rose is a good dude. Probably too socially akward to be a NBA star tho.

And......here.........we...............go.

Masstastic
08-13-2012, 04:22 PM
And......here.........we...............go.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im not even going to get on my soapbox of social righteousness.

/thread saved

Streaks
08-13-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't hate Derrick Rose in the slightest. I call it like it is. Rose definitely suffers from some level of cognitive impairment. Probably some borderline intellectual functioning (srs). I'll hold back from saying he suffers from mild retardation. That was bad on my part. He does has no communication or social skills. Guarantee he is in the bottom 5-10 percentile in terms of IQ.

He does has no communication or social skills. Guarantee he is in the bottom 5-10 percentile in terms of IQ.

He does has no communication or social skills.

He does has no

does has no

u wot m8?

Shazik
08-13-2012, 04:55 PM
This.

No possible way someone gets a Twitter this late for personal use.The dude is rehabbing an ACL injury and can still barely move. He's probably bored as chit right now, so Twitter has become a viable option.

Bulkytheboot
08-13-2012, 05:07 PM
creeped through some of nba players twitters after clicking on droses.

lmfao @ KD's background. looks like something a girl in middle school would use.

Masstastic
08-13-2012, 05:12 PM
The dude is rehabbing an ACL injury and can still barely move. He's probably bored as chit right now, so Twitter has become a viable option.

Yeah he's probably bored as ****, but its not like he's social enough where he will sit around and have convos on Twitter with fans.

sdballer5588
08-13-2012, 05:35 PM
The dude is rehabbing an ACL injury and can still barely move. He's probably bored as chit right now, so Twitter has become a viable option.

Hey I'm hurt ... better get a twitter?

Tell me you thought this post through and still posted it.