PDA

View Full Version : Orioles Manny Machado-3 Hr's in first 3 games of career-just turned 20

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Great prospect who got drafted #3 in the draft 2 years ago as a 17 year old. Rated in the top 5 prospects of all of baseball.

Hit 3 homeruns in his first 3 games to go along with a couple doubles.

Could be the next A Rod.

JoshSelbyfor3
08-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Watch out Barry Bonds. Plenty of time left in the season for him to surpass 73.

1harud1
08-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Pepper ur angus mike trout.

gottk2x
08-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Pepper ur angus mike trout.

And he didn't even lift in high school either!

cor030
08-12-2012, 02:30 PM
MLB marketing team must be hnnnngggggg'ing at the possibilities with all these up and coming talents like trout/harp/machado.

JaxBrah
08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
And he crushed the ball his second at bat, just wasnt high enough. He will be batting 3rd by september when bundy is called up. Lawwwwd

WheyneNewton
08-12-2012, 06:01 PM
hitting HRs off Luke Hochevar and Bruce Chen. calm down.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-12-2012, 06:03 PM
hitting HRs off Luke Hochevar and Bruce Chen. calm down.http://j.wigflip.com/xEpNTO9A/roflbot.jpg

1harud1
08-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Must be rough as a knicks and jets fan.

LikeAMachine
08-12-2012, 06:37 PM
God damn it, I drafted him in a keeper league and dropped him.

fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuu

JaxBrah
08-12-2012, 10:20 PM

Lol give me a break man. There isnt anyone hitting all of their homeruns off of justin verlander, jared weaver and matt cain. Name me your favorite hitter or any hitter at all and i guarentee you the vast vast majority of his HRs are off of bruce chen caliber pitchers.

Dude is legit and will pass bryce harpers total season HRs within a month

cor030
08-12-2012, 10:27 PM
Lol give me a break man. There isnt anyone hitting all of their homeruns off of justin verlander, jared weaver and matt cain. Name me your favorite hitter or any hitter at all and i guarentee you the vast vast majority of his HRs are off of bruce chen caliber pitchers.

lol why do you constantly bring up Harper when talking about Machado?

cool, Machado is doing really well. I like the guy.. but he's been in the majors for less than a week. Harper has been slumping bad, but people forget that at one point in this season, after like 150'ish PA's, Harper was hitting .307 with a .943 OPS. That's been tumbling ever since but the point remains. When Machado does this for over a month then talk **** about Harper.

YesWayNoWeigh
08-12-2012, 10:57 PM
lol why do you constantly bring up Harper when talking about Machado?

cool, Machado is doing really well. I like the guy.. but he's been in the majors for less than a week. Harper has been slumping bad, but people forget that at one point in this season, after like 150'ish PA's, Harper was hitting .307 with a .943 OPS. That's been tumbling ever since but the point remains. When Machado does this for over a month then talk **** about Harper.http://j.wigflip.com/xEpNTO9A/roflbot.jpg

no but srs since zylantpic (sp) isnt here to make trout threads manny is our new phenom overlord. get used to it

dan213
08-12-2012, 11:01 PM
The Yankees are gonna need a shortstop when Jeter retires. Keep him healthy for us Baltimore.

cor030
08-12-2012, 11:07 PM
http://j.wigflip.com/xEpNTO9A/roflbot.jpg

no but srs since zylantpic (sp) isnt here to make trout threads manny is our new phenom overlord. get used to it

Not mad at all. Nats have the best record in the majors.

cor030
09-13-2012, 05:14 PM

bump

he pass Harper yet? srs

taxe91
09-13-2012, 06:30 PM

oh lawd how did i only see this gem now

cor030
09-13-2012, 07:05 PM
oh lawd how did i only see this gem now

O's fans could not mention Machado without throwing a jab at Harper. It's quite lulz.

Now Harper is out of his slump and is playing on an isthisreallife level in the past month and O's fans haven't made a thread since his debut week.

YesWayNoWeigh
09-13-2012, 07:15 PM
harper for some reason reminds me of brian bosworth.. in b4 mental break down

JaxBrah
09-13-2012, 07:48 PM
O's fans could not mention Machado without throwing a jab at Harper. It's quite lulz.

Now Harper is out of his slump and is playing on an isthisreallife level in the past month and O's fans haven't made a thread since his debut week.

Just watching both play you can see machado wi be the better player. Hes putting up similar numbers and is a FAR better fielder. Watching harper field has been comical nunerous times this year.

Machado is more mature all around, has great instincts and his swing is smoth as fuk unlike harpers which he will injure himself with one of these days because he takes every single ounce of power he has on every swing. And machado is already a gold caliber fielder at a position he has never played before.

Bump this thread next year when machados batting numbers are trouncing harpers.