View Full Version : the Andrew Luck hype train has left the station

Patient Bear
08-12-2012, 11:48 AM
1st pass of his NFL career is a TD

and we're stuck with Kevin Kolb :mad:
brb sucking for Matt Barkley

CBN180
08-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Feels good to be a Colts fan.. Even though we will suck for a couple years, it will be worth it in the future when multiple super bowls are won..

batman15
08-12-2012, 11:53 AM
It was a ball that literally traveled 3 yards from his hand the receiver.

Not impressed. At all.

CCAurora
08-12-2012, 11:56 AM

Not impressed. At all.

This guy has seen a lot of passes from the sidelines. Take his word on this one.

I don't think anybody is stupid enough to think that play wasn't... luck. Just a nice way to start his career.

batman15
08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
This guy has seen a lot of passes from the sidelines. Take his word on this one.

I don't think anybody is stupid enough to think that play wasn't... luck. Just a nice way to start his career.

Passes from sideline >>>> passes from couch or metal bleachers.

Run along little fella.

Patient Bear
08-12-2012, 12:17 PM
not very impressed since they're playing the Rams of all teams

treyphiddy
08-12-2012, 12:27 PM
looking good out there

TranceOfPeace
08-12-2012, 12:29 PM

Not impressed. At all.

Impressed, yet?

problemz
08-12-2012, 12:30 PM
not very impressed since they're playing the Rams of all teams

Impressed, yet?

Vs Rams 2/3rd string? Are you serious?

TranceOfPeace
08-12-2012, 12:31 PM

It's his first NFL game, you retard. It's not Peyton Manning out there, well at least not yet.

Monstarx
08-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Why is luck still out there jeez? inb4 he breaks his leg.

EDIT: **** he just broke a meta tarsal.

Patient Bear
08-12-2012, 12:32 PM

he's out of Luck

problemz
08-12-2012, 12:34 PM
It's his first NFL game, you retard. It's not Peyton Manning out there, well at least not yet.

Andrew Luck >>>>>> RGIII

Make sure you're around in the third pre season game phaggot. Starters rookies or not dont play more then 2 series. LOL @ fans getting hyped over that.

eloel

GrecoRoman
08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Not going to lie, hes looking pretty nice right now. Rams secondary is lulzy though.

CBN180
08-12-2012, 12:37 PM
Andrew Luck >>>>>> RGIII

Make sure you're around in the third pre season game phaggot. Starters rookies or not dont play more then 2 series. LOL @ fans getting hyped over that.

eloel

Nice to see you finally make some sense and hop off the RG3 bandwagon.

TranceOfPeace
08-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Andrew Luck >>>>>> RGIII

eloel
I can sense the butthurt.

Says the guy getting hyped over an RG3 screen pass. lol gtfo of here

Hercegovac8
08-12-2012, 02:24 PM
ROTY

markt. it. down.

yoitspmart
08-12-2012, 02:26 PM
yea the Cardinals front office is a bunch of retards unreal that they think ***gy Kolb can do anything

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Luck is really good in short spaces. Tremendously effectively mobile around pressure. Doesn't bail, keeps his head in the game, makes reads. He had 3 drops on passes right in the numbers, and was pressured hard all day. Showed a ton of poise. Clearly a great QB in the making.

Hercegovac8
08-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Luck is really good in short spaces. Tremendously effectively mobile around pressure. Doesn't bail, keeps his head in the game, makes reads. He had 3 drops on passes right in the numbers, and was pressured hard all day. Showed a ton of poise. Clearly a great QB in the making.

future hofer

SirPercival
08-12-2012, 02:34 PM
will bump this thread when he becomes ryan leaf 2.0 CE

Chiro4life06
08-12-2012, 02:39 PM
Hard to judge any player after one game. Having said that Luck did look a lot better than most first years QB's. He seemed to have good awareness, made quick releases and was not afraid to check down to his 3rd or 4th read.
Overall good performance by him and the Colts.
Looking forward to an exciting NFL season...lets up they get those replacement refs out though!

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 02:41 PM

No shot. Two totally different personalities. Luck is Peyton V 2.0 but with athletic ability as well. If you knew anything about Luck you would know that people rate his mental and emotional capabilities on a Peytonesque level, which is unheard of. Leaf was a 10 year old in a 21 year olds body.

canuckathlete
08-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Good to see I.Pead had a nice rushing day.

Hercegovac8

he's got all the positives Leaf had, without any of the negatives

Leaf's athletic attributes and skills were always there, the thing with him was that he was a headcase.

guy had legit some type of personality disorder, he would uninvite his teammates from his birthday parties if they didn't block for him good enough or catch his throws. dude was crazy

remember this?

UMe0Rz1frdE

TranceOfPeace
Dude looks like a veteran QB in this first one, looking the safety off of the pass in the corner:

http://i.minus.com/ibttYczj0cBlyB.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibpFraFi3M1zfw.gif

ShadowBarkley
08-12-2012, 02:45 PM
In for efficient QB.

I didnt care too much to see lucks progression. After today, I will watch more colts games.

problemz
08-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Nice to see you finally make some sense and hop off the RG3 bandwagon.

RG3 will be ROTY and in 15 years the only starting QB out of this draft class with Multiple Super Bowl wins.

http://j.wigflip.com/xEpNTO9A/roflbot.jpg

I can sense the butthurt.

Says the guy getting hyped over an RG3 screen pass. lol gtfo of here

Show me the post where I praised or got hype over RG3 in that pass? If anything I was most impressed with the LT out there in space clearing a path. But please show me the post I will wait....phaggot

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7080/7006939609_e70bdce04d_o.gif

Regardless Luck will be a great QB. But lulz at getting hyped over this game.

Hercegovac8
08-12-2012, 02:52 PM
RG3 will be ROTY and in 15 years the only starting QB out of this draft class with Multiple Super Bowl wins.

Show me the post where I praised or got hype over RG3 in that pass? If anything I was most impressed with the LT out there in space clearing a path. But please show me the post I will wait....phaggot

i always laugh when i see people who think they have some type of connection with an athlete, or when they get overly excited/try to cash in on their accomplishments

i look forward to watching both of them, and hope they turn out to be good, but idgaf otherwise.

TranceOfPeace
08-12-2012, 03:00 PM

Luck is so much better, just accept the fact and move on. Pray that RG3 can have a McNabb type career and quit worrying about GOAT.

TheRejuvenated
08-12-2012, 03:02 PM
1st pass of his NFL career is a TD

and we're stuck with Kevin Kolb :mad:
brb sucking for Matt Barkley

A haw haw hawwwwwwwwwww

the cardinals are just so incredibly unbelievably phucking stupid for not just ditching kolb and spending on better FAs to back the real qb skelton

That said, Luck seemed a bit rushed for sure, this Colts O-Line has me worried... I just want the guy to come out of this season healthy.

If you recall, Matt Stafford had a crap O-Line at the start of his career and was getting concussions and sht :/

JaxBrah
08-12-2012, 03:05 PM

Were you impressed by rg3s beta screen pass td?

problemz
08-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Were you impressed by rg3s beta screen pass td?

Impressed how Garcon weaved thru traffic although I have sen him do that in Indy.

Impressed how Twill a big 6"5 300lb LT is fast and agile enough to lead block on that...Yes

Impressed on a dump off pass? No. I was impressed on how both Luck and Griff looked off safetys. I was impressed on Griffs progressions. I was impressed with the touch o Lucks passes.

I actually watch football and not highlights/box scores.