PDA

View Full Version : **Rams vs. Colts Pre-Season Game Thread**

The Prime Nip
08-12-2012, 11:36 AM
New coach for the Rams. I have a feeling they are still going to be the same team, but not a single fuk was given. I am excite. Looking forward to seeing Andrew Luck too.

RedAccord
08-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Touchdown
goat
luck goat
goat goat goat goat goat

ANDREW LUCK ROTY GOAT PEYTON MANNING V2

Loswaldo
08-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Horrible defense.

Asl1ck
Rams fan checking in. I am not surprised about that play.

xvicknumber7x
Luck gon Luck

Fahnestock
1st pass for a TD, GOAT's gonna GOAT.

goodlookin3
08-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Andrew luck, 1 for 1, about 70 yards and 1 TD

Not a bad start lol

asianmanlet
08-12-2012, 11:48 AM
STRONG first pass of his NFL career lol

The Prime Nip
08-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Rams fan checking in. I am not surprised about that play.

This season will not end well. And where is Brian Quick? BRB 1st round draft pick can't even crack the WR first team on this sh**y team.

bking10
08-12-2012, 11:50 AM
Peyton's first career pass in preseason was a TD too. same deal, like a 5 yard pass to Marvin and a bunch of YACs lol

LostHoudini
08-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Over/Under Bradford starts 10 games this year? I am taking the under. Guy is going to be loved tenderly behind that line. Took a couple of good shots already.

scotyg
08-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Over/Under Bradford starts 10 games this year? I am taking the under. Guy is going to be loved tenderly behind that line. Took a couple of good shots already.

Unfortunate, since he's looking confident and efficient right now throwing it

edit: LOL Barry Richardson is your starting RT? L o fukin L. have fun with that piece of ****

The Prime Nip
08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Over/Under 300 false starts for the Rams this season. Let's see if we can break last season's record. Fukin' a**holes.

Asl1ck
08-12-2012, 11:59 AM
This season will not end well. And where is Brian Quick? BRB 1st round draft pick can't even crack the WR first team on this sh**y team.

Wow same thing I was wondering, can't believe Gibson is still here let alone on the first team.
I always see posts about the misc saying how awkward miscers are (or assume), well, if there is a NFL team that sums up the 'awkward miscers', it's the Rams

CBN180
08-12-2012, 12:01 PM
As a colts fan i'm looking forward to seeing our dynamic duo of rookie tight ends - Fleener and Dwayne Allen

nawoc6
08-12-2012, 12:12 PM
Rams fan checking in. Fukin 3rd down penalties ruining our rhythm. That rookie RB, Pead, seems like a spaz. Bradford is looking good regardless of our ****ty o-line. D looked good on their second series.

Lord, let us win 8 games this year. Please.

LostHoudini
08-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Damn, Rams bringing the bangbus on Luck. Big shot right there.

Edit: how the hell JJ miss that?

RedAccord
08-12-2012, 12:18 PM
HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Andrew Luck confirmed ROTY. Will any one even come close to this guy? Dude is pro ready

IllPhill
Luck gon F*ck

CBN180
Andrew Luck with touchdown #2!

One more drive for him please?

The Prime Nip
08-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Lord, let us win 3 games this year. Please.

Fixed.

Asl1ck
08-12-2012, 12:27 PM
Well the Rams actually played good last pre season, went 4-0 and then sucked monster ass in the season. Maybe they'll suck ass this pre season and play decent when it counts. God let this be the case here

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 12:28 PM
HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Andrew Luck confirmed ROTY. Will any one even come close to this guy? Dude is pro ready

I have said it all year to anyone who will listen that A Luck will go down as a great, and I do mean one of the best of all time Qb's. The guy is Peyton Manning, but Peyton Manning with actual athletic ability. He can run just as well as Cam, but his IQ football level is off the charts, same as Peyton. And I said it many times last year while watching the guy, I have never seen a more accurate passer, and that includes Marino, Rogers, anyone.

Gotta say I feel super lucky to have gone from Peyton to A Luck. From one great to another. Dreaming.

problemz
08-12-2012, 12:28 PM
HHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Andrew Luck with touchdown #2!

One more drive for him please?

vs Rams and Rams back ups

Not impressed.

That horrible O line will get blown up in the third pre season game vs Washington..Maybe then you can see the actually roty.

scotyg
08-12-2012, 12:33 PM
have Lauranitas (ya idk how to spell it) or Long played? dont remember hearing their names

YesWayNoWeigh
08-12-2012, 12:33 PM

Not impressed.

That horrible O line will get blown up in the third pre season game vs Washington..Maybe then you can see the actually roty.finally someone who gets it

CBN180
08-12-2012, 12:35 PM
finally someone who gets it

regardless accuracy is accuracy. He has had some great throws already. After a 2-14 season i'll take anything..

1harud1
08-12-2012, 12:36 PM
I have said it all year to anyone who will listen that A Luck will go down as a great, and I do mean one of the best of all time Qb's. The guy is Peyton Manning, but Peyton Manning with actual athletic ability. He can run just as well as Cam, but his IQ football level is off the charts, same as Peyton. And I said it many times last year while watching the guy, I have never seen a more accurate passer, and that includes Marino, Rogers, anyone.

Gotta say I feel super lucky to have gone from Peyton to A Luck. From one great to another. Dreaming.

I am on the luck bandwagon as much as anyone else but lettuce not go to far with the comparison to cam on the feet. He is more in the big ben field when scrambling.

Anyways Luck gonna pepper some anguses

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Luck should have had another TD there. Down at the 1. Damn he looks good. Like a 5 year vet.

Gonna be fun watching this team grow together. Wow am I excited. They finally have a head coach and a Gm that knows what in the hell they are doing as well.

RedAccord
08-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Future ROTY driving with ease. Accurate, patient, and surprisingly mobile. Luck's got everything.

Not impressed.

That horrible O line will get blown up in the third pre season game vs Washington..Maybe then you can see the actually roty.

Right. He's still playing an NFL defense and he's putting throws right on the money and getting clutch first downs. He looks great. I don't know why you're trying to downplay that. I guess jealousy does that to a person.

Lol@negging me. Yeah, you're super angry. Relax cuz. It's a preseason game. No need to get your jimmies all rustled.

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 12:41 PM
I am on the luck bandwagon as much as anyone else but lettuce not go to far with the comparison to cam on the feet. He is more in the big ben field when scrambling.

Anyways Luck gonna pepper some anguses

Timed at the NFL combine with the exact same 40 speed as Cam. Not saying he has quite the same moves while running, but he is a damn good athlete. Remember that play last year at Stanford where he caught that pass over the shoulder one handed? Oh yeah. :)

GhostRider111
08-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Here is the one handed catch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X0VJT1CmV0

scotyg
08-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Clay W @bfett81

Watching Luck fire TDs, wishing we had sucked for him instead of piling up bull**** wins against Kyle Boller, Caleb Hanie, Curtis Painter.

chevy72blu
08-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Lettuce bee red tee. YES its a preseason game but Luck did not look like a rookie out there. Calm, confident, mobile, and making clutch throws. That OL is still just as bad as I expected it to be (if not worse), though. Either way, im fuking stoked to see some explosiveness after 2-14.

floppyflaps
08-12-2012, 01:18 PM
I think a slightly taller version of Aaron Rodgers is the best comparison for Luck.

Chiro4life06
08-12-2012, 02:46 PM

Strong Post.

TranceOfPeace
08-12-2012, 02:49 PM

Not impressed.

lololol you're so fukking mad and bitter