08-12-2012, 12:40 AM
cliffs please.

Misctify
08-12-2012, 12:50 AM
I like what this guy is saying..

DFINC
08-12-2012, 12:52 AM
cliffs please.

Talks about Dwight's herniated disk. Basically a herniated disk is like an oreo cookie where the white stuff is squeezed out. It'll never regenerate itself (only fills with scar tissue). Dwight will get back to 100% after appropriate rehabbing, should be good to go the first day of the season.

businesslawbrah
08-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Cliffs on what the Dr said0:

1. Dwight will be back at the start of the season
2. He should be the same type of player he's been his entire career
3. Kobe is the GOAT
4. Kobe playing through injuries is amazing
5. Lakers will win the title the next 2 years
6. Businesslawbrah is the best poster in the sports misc

#6 was shocking to hear. I mean, I didn't expect a callout from my good friend Dr. Klapper

notWilliam
08-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Cliffs on what the Dr said0:

1. Dwight will be back at the start of the season
2. He should be the same type of player he's been his entire career
3. Kobe is the GOAT
4. Kobe playing through injuries is amazing
5. Lakers will win the title the next 2 years
6. Businesslawbrah is the best poster in the sports misc

#6 was shocking to hear. I mean, I didn't expect a callout from my good friend Dr. Klapper

Dr. Klapper also mentioned that OP is a phaggot.

OT: Irrelevant info, Dwight will be Dwight on opening day.

ClevageGobbler
08-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Doctor Klapper had some great advice for his listeners: "We're all better off getting in the water. The fountain of youth is in the fountain because you're weightless and you resist the muscles well and if any of you out there from Steve Nash to Kobe [the GOAT, of course] Bryant to Dwight Howard to all of us; when it hurts...stop and to stay in shape - the best way to do that is swimming."

DFINC
08-12-2012, 02:47 AM
Doctor Klapper had some great advice for his listeners: "We're all better off getting in the water. The fountain of youth is in the fountain because you're weightless and you resist the muscles well and if any of you out there from Steve Nash to Kobe [the GOAT, of course] Bryant to Dwight Howard to all of us; when it hurts...stop and to stay in shape - the best way to do that is swimming."

Have never swam before, will try to get into it

toujane
08-12-2012, 02:52 AM

is this for real? someone broscience what klappen` meant when he said that weightless resist muscle **** phuck i feel so stupid right now :<