PDA

View Full Version : Wizards: Bake status?

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 10:33 PM
does the self-proclaimed savior, John Wall, lead them to the playoffs this year? bake status granted?

Backus21
08-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Heat
Celtics
76ers
Nets
Knicks
Bulls
Pacers

Those teams are practically locked for a playoff spot baring any serious injuries. (Yes I think the Bulls can still make the playoffs without Rose unless they purposely tank)

Overall yes the Wizards have a chance. With the additions of Ariza and Okefor help the defense a lot, and Beal gives them another scorer with Wall. I like this teams chances for the playoffs but they have to battle with the Bucks and Raptors for that 8th spot.

yungbreezy
08-11-2012, 10:52 PM
I like the Wizard's roster a lot, they've got a strong frontcourt, they just need a legit SG. I think they'll challenge for a spot.

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 11:03 PM
Heat
Celtics
76ers
Nets
Knicks
Bulls
Pacers

Those teams are practically locked for a playoff spot baring any serious injuries. (Yes I think the Bulls can still make the playoffs without Rose unless they purposely tank)

Overall yes the Wizards have a chance. With the additions of Ariza and Okefor help the defense a lot, and Beal gives them another scorer with Wall. I like this teams chances for the playoffs but they have to battle with the Bucks and Raptors for that 8th spot.

this season is make or brake for Wall

I like the Wizard's roster a lot, they've got a strong frontcourt, they just need a legit SG. I think they'll challenge for a spot.

enter bradley beal. maybe a little undersized but he can shoot the rock

tbh i think wall can do some damage now that he has the maturity around him with the likes of Nick Young, Andray Blatche and JaVale Mcgee AKA the three stooges out