PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad that Lebron is gonna be wasting 3 years of his prime...

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 06:17 PM
with Kobe and Co. winning the next 3 ships. That's gonna be his age 27-28, 28-29, and 29-30 seasons.

Sucks for him.

Forever LeOneRing.

DubstepDealer
08-11-2012, 06:20 PM
oh hai biz

RJxEdge
08-11-2012, 06:22 PM
hopefully Howard will catch another case of vaginitis and miss the finals

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 06:50 PM
not 7, not 6, not 5, not 4, not 3, not 2...

businesslawbrah
08-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Miami Heat and LeCarried to title James:

One and Done

wheynweed
08-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Stfu. All of u. Bum knee mamba and grandpa Nash ain'tt do**** if they don't get.passed okc first. If they do LeBron and co win in 5 or 7

Xgamer791
08-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Lmao at Laker fan boys, Thunder and Spurs kill both Heat and Lakers.

Next season Spurs will come back strong as usual and the Thunder are growing ever more mature. Lakers are not the ones to look out for thats for sure.

TyGuy505
08-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Lettuce be real tea hear, Knicks r bake

TexasMajor
08-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Stfu. All of u. Bum knee mamba and grandpa Nash ain'tt do**** if they don't get.passed okc first. If they do LeBron and co win in 5 or 7

Are you talking about the same "bum knee" that got him back to back championships 2009-10?

Pls respond.

laxster
08-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Lmao at Laker fan boys, Thunder and Spurs kill both Heat and Lakers.

Next season Spurs will come back strong as usual and the Thunder are growing ever more mature. Lakers are not the ones to look out for thats for sure.

the laker jealousy is seething through your post

Ganjamayne
08-11-2012, 08:31 PM
I doubt Lakers make it to the finals.. lol no hate

Otaman
08-11-2012, 08:32 PM
with Kobe and Co. winning the next 3 ships. That's gonna be his age 27-28, 28-29, and 29-30 seasons.

Sucks for him.

Forever LeOneRing.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn200/nbacardDOTnet/zz%20NBA%20Photo%20Gallery/z%20Funny%20NBA%20Photos/Others%20Masterpiece/0%20queen%20lebron%20james/crying%20baby/dwighthoward-crying-lbj.gif

heat63
08-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Lakers are not the ones to look out for thats for sure.

added steve nash and dwight howard to go along with kobe, gasol and artest....

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/ba4/f4b/2d2/resized/futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-104db8.jpg

whitetigerwoods
08-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Lol lakers fans are the biggest phaggots. If you're pulling the ring card then Horry is better than Jordan. LeBron just won a ring, give him some fukking credit.

Your starting 5 has ONE player in his prime, Miami has 3.

Masstastic
08-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Is this what we have to live with for the next year? (srs)

yungbreezy
08-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Lol lakers fans are the biggest phaggots. If you're pulling the ring card then Horry is better than Jordan. LeBron just won a ring, give him some fukking credit.

God I hate it when phaggots try to pull the Horry card. Let me know when Horry was a superstar and not a role player.

DFINC
08-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Is this what we have to live with for the next year? (srs)

Repeat of what happened after Miami signed Lebron and Bosh in 2010. Except this time, it's more legit.

whitetigerwoods
08-12-2012, 06:29 AM
Miami's summer of '10 > LA's 2012

All you did was trade for a 39 year old and someone on an expiring deal coming off injury.

Miami got FIVE players including 3 superstars in their primes to take less money in order to compete for championships. Nobody will ever come close to that.

JustBulk
08-12-2012, 06:32 AM

Grandpa Wade is in his prime?

whitetigerwoods
08-12-2012, 06:48 AM

On the decline side, but yeah.

If Wade's a grandpa then what are Kobe and Nash?

JustBulk
08-12-2012, 06:55 AM
On the decline side, but yeah.

If Wade's a grandpa then what are Kobe and Nash?

Some people age/get worn out/injured faster.

eg. Greg Oden.

Some players develop a skillset that allows them to play even as their bodies age.

eg. Ray Allen, Reggie Miller.

Crip55muscleMax
08-12-2012, 07:04 AM

Mario Chalmers idiot

Say he's not a good pg and be exposed as an idiot.

Back to back finals proving he can handle the pressure and can be a consistent player. :rolleyes:

waias15
08-12-2012, 07:32 AM
God I hate it when phaggots try to pull the Horry card. Let me know when Horry was a superstar and not a role player.

God I hate it when phaggots try to pull the superstar card. Let me know when kobe gets 11 rings as a leader like Bill GOAT Russell.

whitetigerwoods
08-12-2012, 07:43 AM
God I hate it when phaggots try to pull the superstar card. Let me know when kobe gets 11 rings as a leader like Bill GOAT Russell.

Get out. Heat and Lakers fans can agree celtics fans are phaggots.

wifestealer
08-12-2012, 07:53 AM

bet you cant name 2 players on the bench on any of his teams. kill yourself

jamnajh
08-12-2012, 08:04 AM
God I hate it when phaggots try to pull the Ring card. Let me know when Kobe was better than Lebron.

fixed

waias15
08-12-2012, 08:44 AM
bet you cant name 2 players on the bench on any of his teams. kill yourself

K.C. Jones and Bennie Swain obviously..

Damnn you're mad

Bill Russell's 11 rings will never even be approached deal with it

whitetigerwoods
08-12-2012, 10:02 AM
^You googled that and we all know it.

Shazik
08-12-2012, 10:13 AM

Damnn you're mad

Bill Russell's 11 rings will never even be approached deal with itlmfao you know you googled that phaggot.

businesslawbrah
08-12-2012, 10:18 AM
Kobe proved to the world why he is the undisputed goat.

He was unstoppable, not even vanessa could contain the black mamba

waias15
08-12-2012, 10:25 AM

lmfao you know you googled that phaggot.

phaggots mad at my superior basketball knowledge

JustBulk
08-12-2012, 10:39 AM

Damnn you're mad

Bill Russell's 11 rings will never even be approached deal with it

Lmao, I can accept KC Jones, but really, Bennie Swain?

rsnnh12
08-12-2012, 10:45 AM

lmfao you know you googled that phaggot.

Lol mad as fuk that KC Jones, Sam Jones, John Havliceck and to a lesser extent Frank Ramsey are all very well known in the New England area and to Cs fans, and all mostly played off the bench.

Mad. As. Fuk.

Edit- lol Swain was a bit of a stretch tho

JustBulk
08-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Edit- lol Swain was a bit of a stretch tho

That's what rustled the jimmies lmao.

I'm not a Celtics fan, but I've heard of Havliceck (stole the ball), KC and Sam Jones.

But srsly, who da fuk are Frank Ramsey and Bennie Swain?

whitetigerwoods
08-12-2012, 11:07 AM
phaggots mad at my superior basketball knowledgeI hate the celtics and I was within inches of Bill Russell a few months ago at a Celtics/Magic game. We were going to shake hands until the 9000 security guards around him told me to "back the hell off" lol

The Celtics haven't won anything in 4 years, fcuk off.

businesslawbrah
08-12-2012, 11:10 AM
I feel bad for lebron James and the one and done heat.

The los Angeles kobe's finna win the next two ships.

whitetigerwoods
08-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I feel bad for lebron James and the one and done heat.

The los Angeles kobe's finna win the next two ships.your "LA Kobe's" aren't even making it to the Finals.

OKC/Heat
Heat in 5......... AGAIN.

AreolaBorealis
08-12-2012, 11:45 AM
hopefully Howard will catch another case of vaginitis and miss the finalsWishing illness on an athlete? Stay classy bro.

yungbreezy
08-12-2012, 12:17 PM
your "LA Kobe's" aren't even making it to the Finals.

OKC/Heat
Heat in 5......... AGAIN.

Sorry bro, the Heat aren't making it out of the East this year. I guess you haven't heard that the Knicks r bake.

LA vs NYK

LA in 4, Kobe GOAT gets his 6th.

AmazinJason
08-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Miami's summer of '10 > LA's 2012

All you did was trade for a 39 year old and someone on an expiring deal coming off injury.

Miami got FIVE players including 3 superstars in their primes to take less money in order to compete for championships. Nobody will ever come close to that.

Lol?

Do you not remember the Lakers' summer of 1996?

Lakers sign the most dominant center of all time.
Lakers trade for the GOAT.

Poverty LeOneRing, crybaby-Wade, and dinosaur-Bosh got nothing on that.

BullStampede
08-12-2012, 12:26 PM
this forum sucks now.

businesslawbrah
08-12-2012, 12:30 PM
this forum sucks now.

You can thank your moronic buddy sdboxscore

yungbreezy
08-12-2012, 12:32 PM
this forum sucks now.

Nobody is forcing you to come here.

AmazinJason
08-12-2012, 12:33 PM
this forum sucks now.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23758288.jpg

You can blame Mitch Kupchak.

AlphaDog3
08-12-2012, 12:34 PM
I didn't watch every minute of every Olympic game until the last two, but Kobe looked far from great. He couldn't get into the paint and defensively he couldn't even contain second rate NBA PGs like Patty Mills and Juan Carlos Navarro. He didn't look very good.

The Lakers will be very good next year... they always are. But is an aging Nash and replacing Bynum for Howard enough to get them past the Thunder? At the Thunders age being one year older is a good thing, you can't say the same thing in regards to the Lakers. Howard, Kobe, and Gasol are all divas who will pout and moan when they don't get there way. Mike Brown will have his hands full.

The Heat still have a more versatile lineup. Lebron can cover anyone from Nash to Gasol and maybe even Howard. What happens when the Heat move Wade to PG? Who is Nash going to cover? Ray Allen? Bosh grew some nuts last year and is perfectly content rebounding, hustling, and attempting to do the dirty work. Not that he's good at it, but he's atleast shown he is willing..... has Howard?

The Heat are still the favorites. They just won a ring where Bosh missed the majority of the 2nd round and ECF and Wade was having major knee issues.

BullStampede
08-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Nobody is forcing you to come here.

wow I never thought about it like that. Thanks man.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23758288.jpg

You can blame Mitch Kupchak.

lold

Not mad about the Laker trade. It is just that these topics arent even funny. Just a bunch of dudes trying to instigate e-fights.

yungbreezy
08-12-2012, 12:41 PM
I didn't watch every minute of every Olympic game until the last two, but Kobe looked far from great. He couldn't get into the paint and defensively he couldn't even contain second rate NBA PGs like Patty Mills and Juan Carlos Navarro. He didn't look very good.

The Lakers will be very good next year... they always are. But is an aging Nash and replacing Bynum for Howard enough to get them past the Thunder? At the Thunders age being one year older is a good thing, you can't say the same thing in regards to the Lakers. Howard, Kobe, and Gasol are all divas who will pout and moan when they don't get there way. Mike Brown will have his hands full.

The Heat still have a more versatile lineup. Lebron can cover anyone from Nash to Gasol and maybe even Howard. What happens when the Heat move Wade to PG? Who is Nash going to cover? Ray Allen? Bosh grew some nuts last year and is perfectly content rebounding, hustling, and attempting to do the dirty work. Not that he's good at it, but he's atleast shown he is willing..... has Howard?

The Heat are still the favorites. They just won a ring where Bosh missed the majority of the 2nd round and ECF and Wade was having major knee issues.

I'll put my money on they guy who's been there 7 times and won 5 over the guy who's 1 for 3 and 0 for 1.

yungbreezy
08-12-2012, 12:43 PM
wow I never thought about it like that. Thanks man.

lold

Not mad about the Laker trade. It is just that these topics arent even funny. Just a bunch of dudes trying to instigate e-fights.

I seriously don't know why you feel you need to state your opinion, nobody cares, if you don't like it don't come here. Simple.

AlphaDog3
08-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I actually think Lakers swapping Bynum for Howard is a fair deal. What I don't get is how the fukk Orlando makes a four team deal giving up the best player in the deal and ends up with at best the 4th best player in the entire deal. WTF??

How much better is Howard than Bynum? Bynum was the 3rd option on the Lakers and put up 19 and 12rpg in 35mpg. Dwight Howard was the clear #1 option for the Magic and put up 21ppg and 14.5rpg in 38mpg. They both put up around 2 bls game (Bynum 1.9bpg, Howard 2.1bpg). I think Bynum could have eclipsed Howard's numbers if he was the #1 option on the Magic. IMO, Bynum has a superior offensive game, while Howard is quicker and more explosive.

AlphaDog3
08-12-2012, 12:51 PM
I'll put my money on they guy who's been there 7 times and won 5 over the guy who's 1 for 3 and 0 for 1.

OK, but I don't think anything that happened a decade or so again really has any bearing at this stage of the game. If Kobe was 25 I think you'd have a point. Did you not see him in the Olympics? He can't defend quicker players anymore and he can't get decent shots one on one. I don't doubt Kobe at all though. If anyone can do it he can.

BullStampede
08-12-2012, 12:52 PM
I seriously don't know why you feel you need to state your opinion, nobody cares, if you don't like it don't come here. Simple.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze3mwsmwz1qlyyhto1_500.gif

AlexMorgan
08-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Did you guys forget the Heat got Ray Allen? If he can stay healthy hes a great addition to a CHAMPIONSHIP winning team already.

yungbreezy
08-12-2012, 12:56 PM
OK, but I don't think anything that happened a decade or so again really has any bearing at this stage of the game. If Kobe was 25 I think you'd have a point. Did you not see him in the Olympics? He can't defend quicker players anymore and he can't get decent shots one on one. I don't doubt Kobe at all though. If anyone can do it he can.

A decade ago? It was only in 2010 that he backed to backed it.

He's healthier now than he's been in a long time and wont have to carry as much of the load as he did last season.

Bulkytheboot
08-12-2012, 01:11 PM
lol lakers won't even make it to ship. book it. you think dwight is going to be significantly better than bynum? rofl.

businesslawbrah
08-12-2012, 01:16 PM
Kobe bryant will finish his career with 7 championships, at least one coach of the year award, and top executive title

GetBigyo
08-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Kobe, once again, will not even be the best player on his own team.