PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else going to shed a tear when Kobe retires? (srs)

AirCanada
08-11-2012, 06:44 PM
CsaL_BDAeqA

Going to be depressing as fuark when he retires. Let's hope he ends it with one more 3 peat.

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Yes.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146546603&highlight=sad+kobe+retires

gswarrior510
08-11-2012, 06:45 PM
NBA won't be the same..

thank god for CP3 and Kyrie

PeacefulPaki
08-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Most people don't even like him

gswarrior510
08-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Most people don't even like him

yeah, 14 year old virgins on realgm and his haters here..Most of the world loves Kobe, he's by far the most popular player in NBA and has been one for years.

PeacefulPaki
08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
yeah, 14 year old virgins on realgm and his haters here..Most of the world loves Kobe, he's by far the most popular player in NBA and has been one for years.

Notrly. Most people I know are Lebron fans, much more skilled and athletic.

BullStampede
08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
definitely. Gonna be hard to replace.

PhiGreens
08-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Will not cry. Never understood the fascination with Bryant.

DubstepDealer
08-11-2012, 06:53 PM
He's just going to the retirement center, calm down bro....

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/photo_images/6321012/20120331_ter_as8_086.jpg

AirCanada
08-11-2012, 06:57 PM
Notrly. Most people I know are Lebron fans, much more skilled and athletic.

2011-12 Top Selling Jerseys Internationally
1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
3. LeBron James, Miami Heat
4. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
5. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
11. Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers
12. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
13. Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
14. Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs
15. Ricky Rubio, Minnesota Timberwolves

u wot m8?

DubstepDealer
08-11-2012, 07:00 PM
b r e a k i n g n e w s

JoeTheBarbarian
08-11-2012, 07:03 PM

He's a rapist...

PeacefulPaki
08-11-2012, 07:07 PM
ct8EAYSsm4w

StreetSharks
08-11-2012, 07:15 PM
NBA won't be the same..

thank god for CP3 and Kyrie

lol at cp3

Otaman
08-11-2012, 07:17 PM
ct8EAYSsm4w

http://animetree.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/lakers.gif

gswarrior510
08-11-2012, 07:34 PM
He's a rapist...

I accuse you of raping a white girl.

you are a rapist now.

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 07:35 PM
tears will be shed

serevei
08-11-2012, 07:47 PM
tears of joy yes ... srs hopefully lakers plumet deep into the depths of the lottery (SRS)

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 07:47 PM
tears of joy yes ... srs hopefully lakers plumet deep into the depths of the lottery (SRS)

never going to happen. we don't rebuild we reload and then spray it all over the nba's face

serevei
08-11-2012, 07:49 PM
never going to happen. we don't rebuild we reload and then spray it all over the nba's face

new zealand laker fan.... strong bandwagoner / casual fan

YWOC
08-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Yes. And this is coming from a Bulls fan. Not looking forward to it

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Lol, are you retarded?

The Lakers are never in all-out rebuilding mode. The longest it takes for them to rebuild is like 3 seasons. I'd call it reloading for the Lakers. No rebuilding, just phucking reload.

serevei
08-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Lol, are you retarded?

The Lakers are never in all-out rebuilding mode. The longest it takes for them to rebuild is like 3 seasons. I'd call it reloading for the Lakers. No rebuilding, just phucking reload.
thats why i said hopefully phaggot.... kobe retires dwight leaves for dallas, nash retires... could happen as unlikely as it is

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 07:57 PM
new zealand laker fan.... strong bandwagoner / casual fan

PROTIP: you don't have to live in the U.S to be a legit NBA fan

serevei
08-11-2012, 07:59 PM
PROTIP: you don't have to live in the U.S to be a legit NBA fan
no ****.... either way u joined as a bandwagoner.... obvious is obivous

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 07:59 PM
thats why i said hopefully phaggot.... kobe retires dwight leaves for dallas, nash retires... could happen as unlikely as it is
That's like hoping that the Lakers don't 3-peat from 2013-2015.

It could happen, as unlikely as it is.

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:01 PM
That's like hoping that the Lakers don't 3-peat from 2013-2015.

It could happen, as unlikely as it is.

not happening/10 srs one most likely not 3

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 08:01 PM
no ****.... either way u joined as a bandwagoner.... obvious is obivous

PROTIP: there are more ways to become a fan of an NBA team other than riding hype

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 08:02 PM
not happening/10 srs one most likely not 3
You are a delusional phaggot.

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:04 PM
You are a delusional phaggot.

**** coach
dwight currently returning from surgery expected back late
weak on the wings
one bigman injury away from trouble
learning new system... / **** coach trying to learn new system
multi personality clash
can kobe let nash create?

ur a classic lakers fan plain and simple... clueless, ungrateful and self entitled

jump_man23
08-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Yep, it was fun as hell rooting against him. Lost a lot of money betting against Kobe...fuuu.

Love him or hate him, you've got to respect him.

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 08:11 PM
**** coach
weak on the wings
multi personality clash

ur a classic lakers fan plain and simple... clueless, ungrateful and self entitled
Mr. Potato Head is just a figurehead, nothing more. Nash/Kobe/Gasol run the offense, MWP/Dwight run the defense. Mr. Potato Head sits on the side and gets paid.

Lakers are taking over.

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:11 PM
rapecoloradoslut/10

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:12 PM
Mr. Potato Head is just a figurehead, nothing more. Nash/Kobe/Gasol run the offense, MWP/Dwight run the defense. Mr. Potato Head sits on the side and gets paid.

Lakers are taking over.

lawdy u obviously dont understand how offensive systems work...

clear low bbiq laker fan is clear

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 08:15 PM
lawdy u obviously dont understand how offensive systems work...

clear low bbiq laker fan is clear
Bro I don't understand why you are still arguing with me.

Nostradamus predicted 450 years ago that the Lakers would acquire Dwight Howard and 3-peat from 2013-2015.

yieldtonothing
08-11-2012, 08:16 PM
i'm gonna feel really old when he hangs them up.

also, he's the last of his kind, i'm a fan of guys who eat, sleep and breathe the game. kobe is a murderer and all he cares about is winning. how can you not respect a guy like that?

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:17 PM
i'm gonna feel really old when he hangs them up.

also, he's the last of his kind, i'm a fan of guys who eat, sleep and breathe the game. kobe is a murderer and all he cares about is winning. how can you not respect a guy like that?
rape/10 not that clutch/10 ballhog/10 inefficient/10 and it goes on

MoMoneyMoProbs
08-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Will shed a tear for the 2nd GOAT.

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:18 PM
Bro I don't understand why you are still arguing with me.

Nostradamus predicted 450 years ago that the Lakers would acquire Dwight Howard and 3-peat from 2013-2015.

cool story brah

serevei
08-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Will shed a tear for the 2nd GOAT.

not even best player in any season.... most certainly not close to goat...

NissanBBoy333
08-11-2012, 08:22 PM
When Kobe retires I believe a TON of people, including the Kobe haters will be sad deep down.

Even all the true basketball fans (Not counting 10 year old miscers) who don't like Kobe, which to each their own, will have to admit that losing him takes away some of the leagues entertainment value. Everyone has their own opinion as to how good he is/was, but at the end of day, even the haters will have to admit that it was fun watching that guy throught the years, even if they wanted him to lose everytime he was on the court.

A lot of us have been priviledged to see him play throughout the years. Years from now he will be one of the basketball players we can say we witnessed. Tears will certainly be shed on my end.

businesslawbrah
08-11-2012, 08:32 PM
When Kobe Goat Bryant retires, the NBA will be dead. Srs. LeLayup James has killed the NBA. No jump shots, no skill, only travling/charging into the paint for layups.

NissanBBoy333
08-11-2012, 08:35 PM
When Kobe Goat Bryant retires, the NBA will be dead. Srs. LeLayup James has killed the NBA. No jump shots, no skill, only travling/charging into the paint for layups.

This x 400 billion. God I love you businesslawbrah. Best laker brah poster. Truth.

AmazinJason
08-11-2012, 08:36 PM

This x 400 billion. God I love you businesslawbrah. Best laker brah poster. Truth.
So much truth in these two posts above.

fofm
08-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Guys like Kobe and Duncan were the memories of my childhood and I don't know if I could hold back tears when either of them retires. It won't hit us until they're done but we should start to appreciate their greatness and how lucky we are to have witness their game.

But mostly, its the holy ****... They're still playing effect... I started watching sports when I was like 8 and I remember guys like Kobe, Duncan, Derek Jeter, Chipper Jones... who were only like 20 years old and a rookie and their careers just underway. Now fast forward 12+ years later... And they are STILL playing... Mind= blown

wheynweed
08-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I'll definitely shed a tear as will most of us here (20-30 year olds) since we saw him throughoute, his career watched him turn into a man,and into his 30s. He's our generations Michael Jordan.

PhiGreens
08-11-2012, 08:48 PM

So does Lebron (and many other players).. look what kind of respect that got him. You might be a Lebron fan but you might not be..

difference is lebron got drafted to piss poor franchise Cleveland.. Bryant got put into the best position possible.

Would be awesome to see how much Lebron would have accomplished by now if he was put into a situation similar to Bryant

businesslawbrah
08-11-2012, 08:54 PM
So does Lebron (and many other players).. look what kind of respect that got him. You might be a Lebron fan but you might not be..

difference is lebron got drafted to piss poor franchise Cleveland.. Bryant got put into the best position possible.

Would be awesome to see how much Lebron would have accomplished by now if he was put into a situation similar to Bryant

age 19

teen misc --------------------->

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 08:56 PM
**** coach
weak on the wings
multi personality clash

i see red, i see red, i see red

DFINC
08-11-2012, 08:57 PM
NBA won't be as entertaining anymore, that's for sure. When you shoot a J what do you say? Kobeee

heat63
08-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Let's hope he ends it with one more 3 peat.

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/LEBRON-DURANT-STAR.gif

yungbreezy
08-11-2012, 10:35 PM

10/10 post.

CurryTech777
08-11-2012, 10:47 PM
2011-12 Top Selling Jerseys Internationally
1. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
2. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
3. LeBron James, Miami Heat
4. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
5. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
10. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
11. Pau Gasol, Los Angeles Lakers
12. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
13. Amar’e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
14. Tony Parker, San Antonio Spurs
15. Ricky Rubio, Minnesota Timberwolves

u wot m8?
Most of those jersey sales are from china, were kobe is looked upon as a legend. Because in chinese tradition a champion is everything. Lebron never sold well in china for this reason.

Yep, it was fun as hell rooting against him. Lost a lot of money betting against Kobe...fuuu.

Love him or hate him, you've got to respect him.

Strong this. Kobe isn't the most loved in the league, never has been. He however is the most respected.

NBA won't be as entertaining anymore, that's for sure. When you shoot a J what do you say? Kobeee

Yup, still say kobe every time i throw something away, and lebron when i see someone choking on food or drink

I'll definitely shed a tear as will most of us here (20-30 year olds) since we saw him throughoute, his career watched him turn into a man,and into his 30s. He's our generations Michael Jordan.

I will cry if d-fish and kobe retrire together. I'm hoping nash retires then too, 3 people from the class of 96' is just awesome. I have always said that he will go down as better than jordan because people of our generation will realize that unlike jordan, kobe mastered the game completely. Let's be honest here, kobe could very easily be a coach, MJ could never do that, i mean look at what he has done to the bobcats rofl.

DFINC
08-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Most of those jersey sales are from china, were kobe is looked upon as a legend. Because in chinese tradition a champion is everything. Lebron never sold well in china for this reason.

Strong this. Kobe isn't the most loved in the league, never has been. He however is the most respected.

Yup, still say kobe every time i throw something away, and lebron when i see someone choking on food or drink

I will cry if d-fish and kobe retrire together. I'm hoping nash retires then too, 3 people from the class of 96' is just awesome. I have always said that he will go down as better than jordan because people of our generation will realize that unlike jordan, kobe mastered the game completely. Let's be honest here, kobe could very easily be a coach, MJ could never do that, i mean look at what he has done to the bobcats rofl.

He won't go down as better than MJ..but he will go down as the 2nd best player in history

MooseLaddin
08-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I will be sad srs. Childhood hero, grade 3 asked my dad for a custom made "Bryant #8" Lakers jersey because he was a rookie and his jersey was so rare. Still to this dad that is my favorite thing my dad has ever done for me, totally unexpected that he got it, then even more funny when no one at school knew who Kobe was while I rocked that jersey multiple days a week.

namean
08-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Not sure I'll be able to watch NBA basketball anymore. SRS

GPx
08-12-2012, 01:14 AM
NBA won't be the same.

wifestealer
08-12-2012, 01:36 AM
will definitely be sad when kobe, duncan and garnett retire. never been a real fan of any of them but they're the last top dog competitors in this league. rose has a similar mentality but doesn't have the same appeal as them. big lebron fan here, but even i know that at least half his hype comes from the existence of bryant and jordan, without them he'd be viewed like a more skilled blake griffin.

rewatched shaqs retirement announcement several times and got sad as fuark, can't imagine what the league will be like without these guys.