PDA

View Full Version : Ask a buccaneer fan anything!!

jakins33
08-11-2012, 10:49 AM
I know their prob aint a lot of bucs fans left lol but Ive lived in Tampa for 20+years. Ive gone to 4 training camps this seasonso far and have a pretty good understanding of the squad. I think they will go 9-7 and Mark Barron and Lavonte David are gonna shine. I think LGB will stay the starting RB too. Any questions on how were looking?

floppyflaps
08-11-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm a big Bucs fan too, I enjoyed the way they played last night. I can't wait until the regular season to see how they stack up against a team like the Panthers. I hope Cam runs into a wall of Mason Foster and Adrian Clayborne like that Miami RB did last night.

monsterBEN
08-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Are their games going to be blacked out this year.

Last season tons of Bucs fans used to flood bars in Ft. Myers bc they were blacked out around the Tampa area.

SF49ers
08-11-2012, 11:05 AM
You guys still call yourself "west coast killers" after SF raped that a$$?

jakins33
08-11-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm a big Bucs fan too, I enjoyed the way they played last night. I can't wait until the regular season to see how they stack up against a team like the Panthers. I hope Cam runs into a wall of Mason Foster and Adrian Clayborne like that Miami RB did last night.
Yeah im a big AC fan, hes gonna do good this year. I loved that hit, havent seen it on ESPN today but we hardly get coverage anyways.

[QUOTE=monsterBEN;931102733]Are their games going to be blacked out this year.
Idk. They only have to be 85% tickets sold this year to be on TV, so we have a better chance than last year which had to be 100%, But Tampa economy sucks and their are plenty of fans but not enough disposable income for NFL games.

Lol, west coast killers. Ivenever called them that, in reality they play worse on the west coast because of the long ass flight there.

scotyg
08-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Not a Bucs fan but I do like a handful of their players- Freeman obviously, and Blount is fun to watch.

I'm also a big believer in Lavonte David, heard he had a pick last night. How did he look?

CobyWan
08-11-2012, 11:46 AM
In your opinion is this the year Josh Freeman takes the next big step forward in his career progression?

jakins33
08-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Not a Bucs fan but I do like a handful of their players- Freeman obviously, and Blount is fun to watch.

I'm also a big believer in Lavonte David, heard he had a pick last night. How did he look?[/QUOT

David looked great out there. Def did not look like a rook.

[QUOTE=CobyWan;931119493]In your opinion is this the year Josh Freeman takes the next big step forward in his career progression?

I hope so. Im not the biggest JF fan out there. I think he likes to checkdown too much and hes not the most accurate nor doeshe have a very good zip on his pass. But hopefully with Nicks out there this year, he will have timeto make some good decisions

Fahnestock
08-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Jelly as fuk at your David acquisition. Was screaming at the TV for us to take him but nope, we definitely needed to draft yet another receiver.

jakins33
08-11-2012, 12:39 PM
Jelly as fuk at your David acquisition. Was screaming at the TV for us to take him but nope, we definitely needed to draft yet another receiver.

Yeah seems like a good player. What do you think about CB Eric Wright that we got from the Lions? I know he got a DUI this offeseason but how did he play for detroit?

Jess40
08-11-2012, 12:40 PM
What do you think about Dwight Howard leaving Florida?

jakins33
08-11-2012, 12:44 PM
What do you think about Dwight Howard leaving Florida?

He could of done it without getting our GM and HC fired.

Jess40
08-11-2012, 12:46 PM
He could of done it without getting our GM and HC fired.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/jess40404040/dhoward2-1.jpg

floppyflaps
08-11-2012, 04:20 PM
In your opinion is this the year Josh Freeman takes the next big step forward in his career progression?

Josh Freeman is a likeable QB who is fun to watch, but I doubt he's ever going to consistently be a great QB. I do think he has the qualities to be a winner though. I think he has the ability to step up in playoff games and play very well when it counts.

DubstepDealer
08-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I used to be a bucs fan.

FrankMirin
08-11-2012, 04:46 PM
What do you think of Josh Freeman, K-State fan here

NorrinRadd12
08-11-2012, 04:52 PM
season ticket holder checking in

Not as crazy about David as everyone else. Saw alot of things on his college films that I didn't like. More excited about his Nebraska teammate DeMarcus Hardrick.

Shrugs4Life
08-11-2012, 04:56 PM
How does it feel to have the best guard and also the most overrated guard on opposite sides of the line?