PDA

View Full Version : How good would the Knicks be if...

regGQ
08-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Amar'e returned to '10 form?

ie. 25.3 ppg 8.1 rpb 1.9 bpg

When healthy I like how they match up to the three super teams honestly (Heat, Lakers, Thunder)

CLEAN_SET_OF_10
08-11-2012, 07:32 AM
No. Amar'e will never be bake.

Shortstop36
08-11-2012, 08:44 AM
They'd be a 4 seed in the east.

Heat
Bulls
Pacers
Knicks
Celtics

and then would lose to the to the celtics in the first round of the eastern conference finals. Not much of a difference tbh

TranceOfPeace
08-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Knicks fans are so god damn delusional

regGQ
08-11-2012, 08:47 AM
They'd be a 3 seed in the east.

Heat
Bulls
Pacers
Celtics
Knicks

and then would lose to the to the celtics in the first round of the eastern conference finals. Not much of a difference tbh
u wot m8

No. Amar'e will never be bake.
you guys are overreacting. He had one bad year where it was a shortened season, he was coming off back surgery, his brother passed away mid-season, battled injuries and a coaching change.

Now he's 100% healthy, working out with Hakeem Olajuwan and will have a full off-season/training camp with Melo which they have yet to have.

TranceOfPeace
08-11-2012, 08:53 AM
u wot m8

you guys are overreacting. He had one bad year where it was a shortened season, he was coming off back surgery, his brother passed away mid-season, battled injuries and a coaching change.

Now he's 100% healthy, working out with Hakeem Olajuwan and will have a full off-season/training camp with Melo which they have yet to have.

You're grasping at straws you phaggot

regGQ
08-11-2012, 08:55 AM
You're grasping at straws you phaggot
I'm not grasping at sht. Tell me how any of those things could have no effect on a athlete's performance.

CPkDUO6hiEM

Wu-Massacre
08-11-2012, 09:53 AM
hard to predict since he hasn't played like that since Melo's been there

MrGrimes
08-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Yo req let's bump all those threads that hate on the Knicks when we get that sweet ring.

chlaxman
08-11-2012, 10:02 AM
They should have kept Lin then. Imagine if he kept up that great streak.

The man injured his back during warmups and missed playoff games because of it. If I said, "Hey I know a guy who injured his back during warmups," tell me you wouldn't imagine a 45 year-old weekend warrior at the Y.

GetBigyo
08-11-2012, 10:03 AM
He's not going to get enough shots in the offense between Felton, Melo, JR to get his 25.

He can still return to form and average like 21-22ppg.

TranceOfPeace
08-11-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm not grasping at sht. Tell me how any of those things could have no effect on a athlete's performance.

CPkDUO6hiEM
you're on b*tch

u wot m8

1. EVERYONE HAD A SHORTENED SEASON YOU FUKKING RETARDED HAMSTER
2. THE ENTIRE TEAM BATTLED A COACHING CHANGE
3. HE'S ALWAYS FUKKING HURT AND HAS AGED TERRIBLY
4. WTF IS AN OLD ASS OLAJUWAN GOING TO TEACH HIM??

regGQ
08-11-2012, 10:13 AM
you're on b*tch

1. EVERYONE HAD A SHORTENED SEASON YOU FUKKING RETARDED HAMSTER
2. THE ENTIRE TEAM BATTLED A COACHING CHANGE
3. HE'S ALWAYS FUKKING HURT AND HAS AGED TERRIBLY
4. WTF IS AN OLD ASS OLAJUWAN GOING TO TEACH HIM??
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4ib0xZpd1qcxypp.gif

not to mention you ignored what I said about his back surgery (having not played any basketball prior during the off season) and his brother's death. But you're a troll so I'm gonna stop wasting my time

TranceOfPeace
08-11-2012, 10:19 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt4ib0xZpd1qcxypp.gif

not to mention you ignored what I said about his back surgery (having not played any basketball prior during the off season) and his brother's death. But you're a troll so I'm gonna stop wasting my time

The guy is always hurt. His back being fukked up doesn't help his case, you dumbass. It makes it more obvious he'll never be what he once was.

His brother's death was still lingering in the playoffs when he looked like sh*t? lol ok

wheynweed
08-11-2012, 10:49 AM

CPkDUO6hiEM you're right man, he will be a better player this year. It's just nobodys gonna bother talking about the knicks when u have 3 all star teams in the NBA and a nets team who is gearing up to be better than their new York counterpary

AirCanada
08-11-2012, 10:51 AM
They will never be bake until Melo is off the team. You can't win with a black hole on offense, who only cares about defense every 5th possession.

http://i.imgur.com/B4VKH.gif

WestAfrica
08-11-2012, 11:32 AM
They'd be a 4 seed in the east.

Heat
Bulls
Pacers
Knicks
Celtics

The only team I can for sure put over the Knicks is Miami. Bulls lol no Rose, Pacers naw, Celts no..., Magic are gone, ATL gonna be worse for just this season.

sups31
08-11-2012, 11:35 AM
been working out with hakeem this offseason, and he's already in preseason shape.

he's gonna have a monster year, especially with felton back.

whitetigerwoods
08-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Jesus Christ how many times does everyone have to say it?

THE KNICKS FUKKING SUCK. Make it to the conference finals then you can have a discussion.

regGQ
08-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Jesus Christ how many times does everyone have to say it?

THE KNICKS FUKKING SUCK. Make it to the conference finals then you can have a discussion.
http://i.imgur.com/2it8K.jpg