PDA

View Full Version : brb can use heat in nba2k12 without feeling like having advantage

heat63
08-10-2012, 12:10 AM
talkin to 2k brahs

BornAChampion
08-10-2012, 12:14 AM
I dare you to try the Heat against my Bulls. You play 360?

sups31
08-10-2012, 12:15 AM
can't wait for every game online to be lakers vs heat

gswarrior510
08-10-2012, 12:16 AM
lebron is the most overrated player in history of video games in that game

Gooner89
08-10-2012, 12:17 AM
Just dropped 60 on a kid with Lebron lol, his jimmies were severely rustled.

Sorry4TheDwight
08-10-2012, 12:17 AM
lebron is the most overrated player in history of video games in that gameso much this, brb all you need to do is drive to the basket brb actually makes jumpshots brb posts up dwight howard

gswarrior510
08-10-2012, 12:19 AM

bro you probably cant even drop 30 on the same kid with Wade because Lebron is a cheat code on that game.

DFINC
08-10-2012, 12:24 AM
so much this, brb all you need to do is drive to the basket brb actually makes jumpshots brb posts up dwight howard

this but kobe's fadeaways are equally impossible

Gooner89
08-10-2012, 12:25 AM
bro you probably cant even drop 30 on the same kid with Wade because Lebron is a cheat code on that game.

I actually usually play with the Wolves and used score 40+ with Beasley. His shooting is way too good in that game.

heat63
08-10-2012, 12:34 AM
I dare you to try the Heat against my Bulls. You play 360?

sorry brah ps3. let me know if you are into that.

lebron is the most overrated player in history of video games in that game

u mad?

not hard to do. i usually go for the triple doubles myself. got a quad double one time probably gainst a preschooler but 10 steals. if not triple double i go for the 20/20 with assists feeding to chalmers/miller/battier/alley oops to wade.. (5 min quarters). if they really suck ill switch to a lineup of cole chalmers miller battier howard/anothony/bosh and still whoop their ass. i'll also sometimes just dominate with bosh. ill change it up. im a fair player with the heat for the most part. use them how they should and design plays etc. anyone on ps3 want to play me pm me.

heat63
08-10-2012, 12:36 AM
this but kobe's fadeaways are equally impossible

kobe can probably make more consecutive shots than any other player in that game. makin layups all day.

Masstastic
08-10-2012, 12:42 AM
I dont even play anyone who picks the Heat anymore.

I already know what is about to happen and it involves LeBron taking every shot.

brb intentionally fouling on any potential fast break

Only way to slow the game down.

Alex2010
08-10-2012, 12:49 AM
its a little annoying that as a true heat fan i cant use my hometown fking team cuz lebron rapes everyone. now i just use the knicks and if a ***got picks the heat i play with the thunder and usually win

heat63
08-10-2012, 12:49 AM
I dont even play anyone who picks the Heat anymore.

I already know what is about to happen and it involves LeBron taking every shot.

brb intentionally fouling on any potential fast break

Only way to slow the game down.

ill dumb the game down to your level. i dont abuse players unless my oppenent does. brb pogs battier,miller,chalmers,even joel anthony and cole a few times. coles three can be deadly. haters hatin.

will agree though if need be i will make that **** rain alley oops.

regGQ
08-10-2012, 06:04 AM
Heat are the easiest team to beat in 2k12. Thunder is the cheap team to use because Westbrook is a fukking beast in 2k

Would anally rape you with this bake lineup:

Shump
JR
Melo
Amare
Chandler

brb 4 players that can drop 25+ points

namean
08-10-2012, 06:47 AM
I would like to see someone beat the Lakers new team w/the Charlotte Bobcats.
I used the Bobcats against someone else who used the Bobcats and wow, they made that team the $hittiest team in video gaming history!
We both bricked layups and jumpshots all game long.

JustBulk
08-10-2012, 07:12 AM
can't wait for every game online to be lakers vs heat

This was already said when LeBron and Bosh joined Wade at the Heat.

AirCanada
08-10-2012, 07:17 AM
I enjoy raping the Heat phaggots with the Lakers (only on occasion, probably won't use them as much now that they got Dwight), the Nuggets, the Grizzlies, the Knicks, the Celtics, and the Spurs. Would use the Raptors more but our team is so underrated.

jamesggg
08-10-2012, 07:52 AM
using lbj is so cheap lol

Beliedat
08-10-2012, 08:34 AM
I play exclusively with the nuggets, and for a while I just dropped out of heat games before they started. Mostly because it got old and everyone was the heat. But now I feel an extra sense of victory when I beat people who use the heat, solely because they are phaggots.
Since spot shooting is tough online due to occasional connection issues, if you man up as a 4 or 5, you can use the stick for D and get a LOT less fouls. Against the heat it's a little tougher to use your 4 since bosh can shoot, but it works more often than not.

Also, nuggets will be dirty with AI. BRB cherry picking to iggy, chandler, faried and mcgee all day. 60 pts in the paint per game.

heat63
08-10-2012, 01:45 PM
I would like to see someone beat the Lakers new team w/the Charlotte Bobcats.
I used the Bobcats against someone else who used the Bobcats and wow, they made that team the $hittiest team in video gaming history!
We both bricked layups and jumpshots all game long.

you suck then. used bobcats plenty of times just and have won. they can make shots if they are open no problem. if anything they are overrated in the game.

Sorry4TheDwight
08-10-2012, 01:51 PM
you suck then. used bobcats plenty of times just and have won. they can make shots if they are open no problem. if anything they are overrated in the game.lol that team is awful kill ur self your bad and you play on ps3 which makes you horribad

heat63
08-10-2012, 02:10 PM
lol that team is awful kill ur self your bad and you play on ps3 which makes you horribad

Sorry4TheDwight