PDA

View Full Version : Stretched Stomach? Negative Effects?

RGpinili
08-09-2012, 11:20 PM
I've been doing leangains recently and it is a lifestyle I enjoy. Been getting "used to" eating 2k+ cals per meal, but afterwards stomach is just bloated, mostly upper core area is just protruding.

Feelsgood for the most part but just wondering if there are any negative effects to the core area, constantly stretching out the stomach night after night?

KarD786
08-09-2012, 11:31 PM
First time I've seen this question asked, very interesting. I suppose you could increase the elasticity of your skin which isn't good for physique purposes. Would like to hear others chime in on this. If you can afford to, eat low starch calorie dense foods as I find this keeps my bloat down. I think especially foods containing gluten will cause some degree of bloating

Fitnessinsussex
08-09-2012, 11:47 PM
Im wondering the same thing here. Im on leangains as well and I stop eating around 3pm to 4pm and goto bed at 10-11pm. By the time I wake up at 6:30 my stomach is already back down to normal.

I do some HIIT about 30min to 1hour after my final meal and find that it settles the stomach down.