PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant will finish his 18th season with 7 championships.

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Book it!

[PG Nash
SG GOAT
SF Artest
PF Gasol
C Howard]

http://myrealitv.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/kobe_system_success.jpg?w=510

https://p.twimg.com/Az50Tq-CYAEiM98.jpg

Masstastic
08-09-2012, 08:44 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WSx3A.jpg

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/KUPCHAK.gif

Ribbitman
08-09-2012, 08:44 PM
fuk yes your bake

1harud1
08-09-2012, 08:45 PM
STRONG FAIL as bynum was given up.

And Lol He is NoT Getting Past King James Let Alone the best scorer in the league Durantula

Spill512
08-09-2012, 08:45 PM
I will not pursuit you/10

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 08:49 PM
STRONG FAIL as bynum was given up.

And Lol He is NoT Getting Past King James Let Alone the best scorer in the league Durantula

I guess you failed reading comprehension in h.s.....Lakers didn't give up Bynum for Howard. Orlando bluffed and ended up with a some below average players

Real talk, how mad are the Jordan fanphaggits gonna be when the GOAT ends his career with 7 'ships?

Sorry4TheDwight
08-09-2012, 08:51 PM
phcukkkkkkkk yeah

Otaman
08-09-2012, 08:52 PM
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/36464372438077347685080.gif

1800_Cool_Guy
08-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Its ok for kobe to win straps and disregard his all star line ups but lebrons gets crucify for joining wade and that one phag. Ok.

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 08:55 PM
Its ok for kobe to win straps and disregard his all star line ups but lebrons gets crucify for joining wade and that one phag. Ok.

Kobe did not ditch his home town, be part of the "decision" and have gay sex with Posh/Wade.

Kobe remains a Laker, for life. Another reason why Kobe is the GOAT

Misctify
08-09-2012, 08:57 PM

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/_Deal_with_it_dog.gif

killerthrilller
Kobe did not ditch his home town, be part of the "decision" and have gay sex with Posh/Wade.

invalid

he was a hornet at one point

Shortstop36

Kobe had been there done that? Kobe didn't stab his hometown in the back because he couldn't do it himself?

Masstastic

f9FamHwZfvg

1harud1
08-09-2012, 08:58 PM
I guess you failed reading comprehension in h.s.....Lakers didn't give up Bynum for Howard. Orlando bluffed and ended up with a some below average players

Real talk, how mad are the Jordan fanphaggits gonna be when the GOAT ends his career with 7 'ships?

Do they lakers have bynum on their team??? That means he was given up you dumb ****.

I think your jimmies will be rustled after the second round

1800_Cool_Guy
08-09-2012, 09:02 PM

Last time i checked kobe was being a primadonna when the hornets drafted him. And him being loyal to the lakers is pretty invalid. Who would not want to play for one of the best franchises of all sports. Plus so cal. It doesnt get better then that. In the meantime lebron plays for a city that is in foreclosure and he provided plenty of time for that team to put a squad around him. Srsly how can you blame lebron for anything. I applaud him for kot wasting his yrs like kg in one crappy franchise. Same for howard.

businesslawbrah
f9FamHwZfvg

Thank you for making my point;

Kobe Bryant forced the Lakers to get better, he was the guy behind the curtains successfully pulling Gasol to the Lakers for kwammmey Brown.

1harud1

Donate millions of dollars to foundation. Get flamed. Complain for moves to be made

Get two hof's and still won't get out of second round. I'll let the other miscers who saw jordan play explain why he was the goat. Your trolling is funny

Masstastic
08-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Thank you for making my point;

Kobe Bryant forced the Lakers to get better, he was the guy behind the curtains successfully pulling Gasol to the Lakers for kwammmey Brown.

No, he was the guy forcing the Lakers to make a deal with the Bulls that didn't include Luol Deng so he could wave his no-trade clause.

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 09:07 PM
No, he was the guy forcing the Lakers to make a deal with the Bulls that didn't include Luol Deng so he could wave his no-trade clause.

aware: NOT

It was smoke screen for what Kobe was doing with the Memphis, srs. Kobe goat GM.

dan213
08-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Maybe now they can push OKC to 6 games this year.

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Donate millions of dollars to foundation. Get flamed. Complain for moves to be made

Get two hof's and still won't get out of second round. I'll let the other miscers who saw jordan play explain why he was the goat. Your trolling is funny

Your illogical rambling is not. Jordan was great but not on Kobe's level. Dat Bryant footwork/jump shot > MJ. srs.

Sorry4TheDwight
08-09-2012, 09:09 PM
kobe never left so it don't matter laker fooo life 5 rings bang bang

Backus21
08-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Lebron joins good teammates...he needs help
Kobe joins good teammates...dynasty, GOAT, he so smart to team up with them

Lebron has a **** team around him and wants out...traitor, pussy, he sucks
Kobe has **** team around him and wants out...but but but he didnt have any help

Lebron loses in the Finals...he sucks, Heat cant get it done
Kobe loses in 2nd round...Gasol and the other guys suck, Kobe cant do it all by himself, its not his fault

I swear everything is a double standard with Laker "fans." Not all Laker fans are bad, but these trolls are ridiculous

dan213
08-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Kobe joins good teammattes...dynasty, GOAT, he so smart to team up with them

Kobe has **** team around him and wants out...but but but he didnt have any help

Kobe loses in 2nd round...Gasol and the other guys suck, Kobe cant do it all by himself, its not his fault

I swear everything is a double standard with Laker "fans." Not all Laker fans are bad, but these trolls are ridiculous

this guy gets it.

repped.

brb_ballin
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
honestly, they should fire Mike Brown now.. get Nate McMillan or another legitimate coach cause they gotta make a serious run with this team...

Kobe will probably play till they win another one... which is likely in the next 2 years.. then he goes out on top

Masstastic
08-09-2012, 09:13 PM
aware: NOT

It was smoke screen for what Kobe was doing with the Memphis, srs. Kobe goat GM.

Not sure why I'm arguing with a retard.

Kobe was working this deal with Chicago before Memphis even began considering trading Pau Gasol. As a matter of fact Chicago had been trying to get a Gasol deal done with Memphis and had been turned down.

His trade request came a full year before LA even acquired Gasol, it was LA calling Kobe's bluff by insisting on doing a deal with Chicago that brought them back Luol Deng instead of Ben Gordon that kept him in LA.

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Kobe joins good teammattes...dynasty, GOAT, he so smart to team up with them

So we're just going to pretend like Lebron didn't fail Cleveland after multiple choke jobs? Also, LeCarried to title James has played in the D-League aka Eastern Conference his entire career

Masstastic
08-09-2012, 09:15 PM

Exactly.

The Kobe trolls have an excuse for everything.

Backus21
08-09-2012, 09:19 PM
So we're just going to pretend like Lebron didn't fail Cleveland after multiple choke jobs? Also, LeCarried to title James has played in the D-League aka Eastern Conference his entire career

Thank you for bringing up one of my points. If Lebron loses, its all his fault and he chokes. If Kobe loses, it is all because his teammates didnt produce. Oh and while we are talking about double standards. Go ahead and explain your thread you made about a month or so ago.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146199123&highlight=nba+trick+pony+team

Dwight and Nash are "one trick ponies" while they are playing for seperate teams. But apparently now that Dwight and Nash are on the Lakers, its a dynasty.

Masstastic
08-09-2012, 09:22 PM

Its a damn shame considering Kobe's lost twice to teams from the "D-League Conference" in the NBA Finals.

This image might remind you:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yxomjm.jpg

Or letting this guy hang 21 PPG in the NBA Finals on him in his prime

http://i48.tinypic.com/qnodap.jpg

dankydank
08-09-2012, 09:25 PM
would lol so hard if kobe wins finals mvp again
no player has ever lived more on reputation over actual production
brb most clutch player ever
brb some of worst clutch statstics ever

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Thank you for bringing up one of my points. If Lebron loses, its all his fault and he chokes. If Kobe loses, it is all because his teammates didnt produce. Oh and while we are talking about double standards. Go ahead and explain your thread you made about a month or so ago.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146199123&highlight=nba+trick+pony+team

Dwight and Nash are "one trick ponies" while they are playing for seperate teams. But apparently now that Dwight and Nash are on the Lakers, its a dynasty.

Yes they are one trick ponies, pair them with the GOAT they become monsters.

Shhh, no more tears now. Only championships for L.A

Backus21
08-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Yes they are one trick ponies, pair them with the GOAT they become monsters.

Shhh, no more tears now. Only championships for L.A

lmao double standards and excuses for everything. Lebron joins Wade and Bosh and it means he needs help and he deserves no credit. Kobe joins Nash and Howard ALONG with keeping Pau but they mean nothing. Kobe will carry the team by himself. You are 32 and have this obsessive man crush on a man who doesnt even know or care of your existence. Reevaluate your life man, I pity you

batman15
08-09-2012, 09:44 PM

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1276258/serena.gif

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 09:46 PM
lmao double standards and excuses for everything. Lebron joins Wade and Bosh and it means he needs help and he deserves no credit. Kobe joins Nash and Howard ALONG with keeping Pau but they mean nothing. Kobe will carry the team by himself. You are 32 and have this obsessive man crush on a man who doesnt even know or care of your existence. Reevaluate your life man, I pity you

You were 4 years old when The GOAT joined the Lakers. Pls go now

Backus21
08-09-2012, 09:49 PM
You were 4 years old when The GOAT joined the Lakers. Pls go now

Great comeback troll

And you have this over-obsessive fanhood for Kobe like a 4 year old. Its just mind blowing that a grown man can sit on a forum and have nearly 3000 posts talking about 1 man that he has never met. Just so you know if you died right now, Kobe wouldnt notice....its alright man, its not too late to better yourself. Idk whats worse actually, is it the obsessive homosexual love for Kobe or the Napoleon syndrome hate for Lebron?

Masstastic
08-09-2012, 09:51 PM

Great comeback troll

And you have this over-obsessive fanhood for Kobe like a 4 year old. Its just mind blowing that a grown man can sit on a forum and have nearly 3000 posts talking about 1 man that he has never met. Just so you know if you died right now, Kobe wouldnt notice....its alright man, its not too late to better yourself. Idk whats worse actually, is it the obsessive homosexual love for Kobe or the Napoleon syndrome hate for Lebron?

Dont let him know about the reality of his pathetic existence at 32, you're pushing him closer to suicide.

businesslawbrah
08-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Yes and you have this over-obsessive fanhood for Kobe like a 4 year old. Its just mind blowing that a grown man can sit on a forum and have nearly 3000 posts talking about 1 man that he has never met. Just so you know if you died right now, Kobe wouldnt notice....its alright man, its not too late to better yourself. Idk whats worse actually, is it the obsessive homosexual love for Kobe or the Napoleon syndrome hate for Lebron?

Haha, yet you show no signs of obsession attempting to discredit The GOAT and his awesomeness? Like I mentioned before, you were 4 years old when Kobe joined the Lakers. Since you seem to be a Lebron Choke Job James apologist, I get that you cannot comprehend what Loyalty means in sports.

DubstepDealer
08-09-2012, 09:54 PM
It's Christmas in August.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVZOK_9UUI

Backus21
08-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Haha, yet you show no signs of obsession attempting to discredit The GOAT and his awesomeness? Like I mentioned before, you were 4 years old when Kobe joined the Lakers. Since you seem to be a Lebron Choke Job James apologist, I get that you cannot comprehend what Loyalty means in sports.

Lol I like and respect both Kobe and Lebron. Im not trying to discredit Kobe at all, I am just poking wholes in your arguements. Lebron teams up with Wade and Bosh and he is terrible and needs help. But when Kobe teams up with two "MONSTERS" like you reffered to them as, its fine.

Dont let him know about the reality of his pathetic existence at 32, you're pushing him closer to suicide.

You are right brah. Im done with this. Ive wasted too much time with this obvious troll.

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 12:35 AM
invalid

strong insecurity brah

heat63
08-10-2012, 12:42 AM
roll bread

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Lol @ all the mad Lebrontards in here trying to say that the situations are comparable.

Kobe's already proven himself with 5 titles, is in the twighlight of his career and stayed with his team.

Lebron couldn't get it done in 7 seasons with Cleveland and switched teams in his prime to join two establised superstars also in their primes.

Please tell me how that's comparable?

Hardcore_D00d
08-10-2012, 12:50 AM

yep.
lakers fans lol. the worst fans in all of sports srs

RubberDuckyBrah
08-10-2012, 01:17 AM

This is the Rip Hamilton we need.

LOL @ Lebron copying his headband trick.

JustBulk
08-10-2012, 01:41 AM
Last time i checked kobe was being a primadonna when the hornets drafted him.

Lmao.

Kobe knew the Lakers were going to trade for him.

Stop spinning tales.

invalid

I didn't know wearing a cap makes you an NBA player.

BRB, buying Lakers merchandise.

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 02:05 AM

BRB having a parade before he wins a ring
BRB claiming he will win 8 rings
BRB leaving the Cavs w/o nothing (atleast d12 told them he wants out)
BRB the decision

BTW MJ>Kobe

BRB Go LAKERS

you mad?

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 02:08 AM

MJ > Kobe

but kobe still has 5 rings cant win every year..... so your argument is invalid about getting out the 2nd round w/ 2 HOF

EDIT please dont tell be Drew is a HOF

phaggotbrah
08-10-2012, 02:16 AM

I will not pursuit you

will not pursuit you

not pursuit you

pursuit you

pursuit...

It's pursue dumbass

Inb4 Lakers lose in the second round again, Howard signs up for free agency in 2013 (cos Kobe wouldn't pass him the ball) and is signed by the Nets (making D12 a very expensive 1 year rental)

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Its a damn shame considering Kobe's lost twice to teams from the "D-League Conference" in the NBA Finals.

This image might remind you:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2yxomjm.jpg

Thats A nice ring on Rip and Paul

BUT let me show you 5
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/david71383/kobe_trophies_web.jpg

HATERS GONNA HATE

GO RING YOUR COW BELL PHAGGOT
http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=446772&t=o (http://gifsoup.com/view/446772/robert-horry-game-winner.html) GIFSoup (http://gifsoup.com/)

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb287/david71383/kobe_trophies_web.jpg

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 07:05 AM
Shhhh, no more tears. Only championships now

nvrstopworking
08-10-2012, 07:09 AM

Great comeback troll

Mod rep this man plz. lol.

JustBulk
08-10-2012, 07:09 AM
lmao double standards and excuses for everything. Lebron joins Wade and Bosh and it means he needs help and he deserves no credit. Kobe joins Nash and Howard ALONG with keeping Pau but they mean nothing.

Wrong.

LeBron and Bosh joined Wade.

Pau and Nash joined Kobe. Howard is joining Kobe.

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Mod rep this man plz. lol.

wrong misc

Ladies misc ----------------------------->

waias15
08-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Bill "GOAT" Russell 11 rings you mad?

let me know when kobe gets close to that

NissanBBoy333
08-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Bill "GOAT" Russell 11 rings you mad?

let me know when kobe gets close to that

There were "about" 10 teams in the NBA back then. Attempted shot at Kobe but strong fail making the poster look like a joke... Check. Trolls gon' troll. Peoplegonnatryandmakeuplamecommentswithoutthinking .

Ivan7x
08-10-2012, 07:57 AM
another quality thread brought to u by bizlawbrah

waias15
08-10-2012, 08:02 AM
There were "about" 10 teams in the NBA back then. Attempted shot at Kobe but strong fail making the poster look like a joke... Check. Trolls gon' troll. Peoplegonnatryandmakeuplamecommentswithoutthinking .

Oh im sorry I didnt realize the other teams just handed the title over to boston every year... Attempted shot at Russell the GOAT but strong fail making the poster look like a clown? check

Russell is the most dominant player in NBA history. deal with it

youre so mad

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 08:04 AM
Lol @ all the mad Lebrontards in here trying to say that the situations are comparable.

Kobe's already proven himself with 5 titles, is in the twighlight of his career and stayed with his team.

Lebron couldn't get it done in 7 seasons with Cleveland and switched teams in his prime to join two establised superstars also in their primes.

Please tell me how that's comparable?

Still waiting for Lebron fanboys to answer this.

NissanBBoy333
08-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Oh im sorry I didnt realize the other teams just handed the title over to boston every year... Attempted shot at Russell the GOAT but strong fail making the poster look like a clown? check

Russell is the most dominant player in NBA history. deal with it

youre so mad

Most sports analysts will say Russell was actually very overrated. Truth. Another fail by the poster. In before he becomes a hermit and never leaves the house or talks to anyone once he realizes he's made two of the most poor thought out comments in history. Check.

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 08:12 AM
Lol @ that dude saying Russell is the GOAT.

He would be the equivalent of Dikembe Mutombo in the modern NBA (srs).

waias15
08-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Most sports analysts will say Russell was actually very overrated. Truth. Another fail by the poster. In before he becomes a hermit and never leaves the house or talks to anyone once he realizes he's made two of the most poor thought out comments in history. Check.

Will patiently wait for sources of reputable analysts stating that Russell is overrated..

Lol @ that dude saying Russell is the GOAT.

He would be the equivalent of Dikembe Mutombo in the modern NBA (srs).

Russell dominated the league like no other player in history ever has on his way to an unprecedented 11 rings. GOAT status

youre incensed

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 08:26 AM
pride; gay

1harud1
08-10-2012, 10:15 AM
These laker fans provide the lols. When they collapse this year a lot of jimmies will be rustled.

dtbrehm
08-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Wrong.

LeBron and Bosh joined Wade.

Pau and Nash joined Kobe. Howard is joining Kobe.
The only time Kobe hasn't had a prime HoF'er teammate he demanded a trade. He's been lucky enough to not have to leave.

You think that after demanding a trade from only a couple of years of having poor teammates, he wouldn't have left Cleveland too?

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
The only time Kobe hasn't had a prime HoF'er teammate he demanded a trade. He's been lucky enough to not have to leave.

You think that after demanding a trade from only a couple of years of having poor teammates, he wouldn't have left Cleveland too?

Kobe was never going to leave the Lakers, it was all just posturing, he'd said on numerous occasions that's he would be a Laker for life. Also wasn't aware that Gasol was a prime HOF'er, before Kobe he hadn't won a single playoff game.

And lol @ lebron having "poor teammates", just because he wasn't good enough to win a title with them. He bitched out, plain and simple.

dtbrehm
08-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Kobe was never going to leave the Lakers, it was all just posturing, he'd said on numerous occasions that's he would be a Laker for life. Also wasn't aware that Gasol was a prime HOF'er, before Kobe he hadn't won a single playoff game.

And lol @ lebron having "poor teammates", just because he wasn't good enough to win a title with them. He bitched out, plain and simple.
How was Gasol not a prime HoF'er...? Lebron's teammates in Cleveland were worse than any team Kobe's been on apart from 05-07....where he missed the playoffs and had two first round exits.

AmazinJason
08-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Oh, not this sh*t again.

People propping up Gasol because in this context, we are talking about Kobe's legacy.

When we talk about Gasol's trade value, "he phucking sucks! he won't return anyone of value! gtfo dumb lakers fans". Riiiiiight....

Yes, Gasol is a hall of famer, but not based on his NBA career alone. He probably wouldn't make it to the hall of fame based on what he's accomplished in the NBA. It's his career as a whole, international and NBA, that will get him in the hall.

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 10:44 AM
How was Gasol not a prime HoF'er...? Lebron's teammates in Cleveland were worse than any team Kobe's been on apart from 05-07....where he missed the playoffs and had two first round exits.

Please tell me what Gasol had achieved in the NBA before joining the Lakers? He wouldn't even be a HOF player now if not for his international career.
The only time Kobe missed the playoffs was in 2004-05 when Rudy T had to step down because of ilnness, the team was 24-19, then Frank Hamblem took over and they went 10-29. Kobe also missed 20 games or something that season.

It amazes me how Lebron hasn't had any help, yet his teams managed to win 60 games. The fact is he just couldn't get it done when it mattered most, a pattern that was repeated up until this season.

dtbrehm
08-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Oh, not this sh*t again.

People propping up Gasol because in this context, we are talking about Kobe's legacy.

When we talk about Gasol's trade value, "he phucking sucks! he won't return anyone of value! gtfo dumb lakers fans". Riiiiiight....

I don't recall having ever said that.

Not trying to detract from Kobe's legacy, my whole point was Kobe's cast vs. Lebron's Cleveland cast.

It amazes me how Lebron hasn't had any help, yet his teams managed to win 60 games. The fact is he just couldn't get it done when it mattered most, a pattern that was repeated up until this season.
Do you think a prime Kobe would have won a title with those teams?

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 10:51 AM

No question. Kobe's already proven that he can raise players to a Championship level and has come up big in crucial moments throughout his career.

edit: I notice you ignored the first part of my previous post.

AmazinJason
08-10-2012, 10:53 AM
Well... Kobe is the GOAT, which automatically makes him better than LeOneRing, so he could have won championships with those teams.

dtbrehm
08-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Well... Kobe is the GOAT, which automatically makes him better than LeOneRing, so he could have won championships with those teams.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v12/Starfish/SimonCowell.gif

JustBulk
08-10-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't recall having ever said that.

Not trying to detract from Kobe's legacy, my whole point was Kobe's cast vs. Lebron's Cleveland cast.

Kobe brought a team with Smush Parker, Lame Brown and Puke Walton as starters into the playoffs in the West.

Alex2010
08-10-2012, 11:12 AM
dont think they will beat the thunder honestly

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 11:14 AM
dont think they will beat the thunder honestly

waias15
08-10-2012, 11:37 AM
Kobe brought a team with Smush Parker, Lame Brown and Puke Walton as starters into the playoffs in the West.

And how far did they get?

Im far from a Lebron fan but James took Gooden, Ilgauskas, Pavlovic, and Hughes to the Finals..

AmazinJason
08-10-2012, 11:38 AM

Im far from a Lebron fan but James took Gooden, Ilgauskas, Pavlovic, and Hughes to the Finals..
In the weak ass Leastern Conference? Congratulations.

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 11:45 AM

Ilgauskaus: 2 time all star 7 footer.

Hughes: Coming off a 22/6/5 season, also made 1st team all defense and was the steals champion.

Gooden: averaged close to a double double.

Pavlovic: shot 40% from 3.

Not to mention he did it in the Leastern Conference where sub .500 teams make it to the playoffs on the reg.
I'm sorry, this guy has been surrounded by talent his whole career and benefited from an easy shedule but has been unable to capitalize on it until last season.

killerthrilller
08-10-2012, 11:51 AM

and he choked a 3-1 lead away

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 11:59 AM
and he choked a 3-1 lead away

Last 3 games vs suns:

29/7/5 on 58% FG and 37% 3PFG

50/8/5 on 57% FG and 62% 3PFG

24/4/1 on 50% FG and 50% 3PFG

I missed the part where he choked....

Reds gonna red.

killerthrilller
08-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Last 3 games vs suns:

29/7/5 on 58% FG and 37% 3PFG

50/8/5 on 57% FG and 62% 3PFG

24/4/1 on 50% FG and 50% 3PFG

I missed the part where he choked....

Reds gonna red.

blowing a 3-1 lead to a team starting marion at center is choking kobe cant even get out of the 1st round without another star

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 12:19 PM
blowing a 3-1 lead to a team starting marion at center is choking kobe cant even get out of the 1st round without another star

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/03/12/26084181/profilepic/1lRArf8xpaBVrYgvfqfblJPJ66m9lo1109a.jpeg
http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/03/12/26084181/profilepic/1lRArf8xpaBVrYgvfqfblJPJ66m9lo1109a.jpeg

waias15
08-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Because the all star voting in the nba is so relevant to the best players.. you said yourself its bogus.
Kwame Brown - 6'11" Brown as a starter: 12/9 Ilgauskas: 12/8

Hughes: Coming off a 22/6/5 season, also made 1st team all defense and was the steals champion.
didnt realize the previous season counted.. 15/4/4 while Parker was 11/3/3

Gooden: 11/9 Odom: 16/10

Pavlovic: 9/2/2 40% from 3 Walton: 11/5/4 39% from 3

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Because the all star voting in the nba is so relevant to the best players.. you said yourself its bogus.

Kobe plays in the WC while LeCarried to title James plays in the D-league.

/debate

xRibs
08-10-2012, 12:29 PM
I'm thinking 6 is more likely but damn OP I hope your right!

waias15
08-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Kobe plays in the WC while LeCarried to title James plays in the D-league.

/debate

of course you want to end the debate after i post facts on how your smush/brown argument is a poor excuse

id try to change the subject too if my idol couldnt make it out of the first round without HOF talent

businesslawbrah
08-10-2012, 12:42 PM
of course you want to end the debate after i post facts on how your smush/brown argument is a poor excuse

id try to change the subject too if my idol couldnt make it out of the first round without HOF talent

Oh and MJ had a tuuurrible playoff record without the GOAT perimeter defender in Scottie.

Kobe GOAT Bryant gonna retire with 7 championships. No more tears, child.

waias15
08-10-2012, 12:55 PM
Oh and MJ had a tuuurrible playoff record without the GOAT perimeter defender in Scottie.

Kobe GOAT Bryant gonna retire with 7 championships. No more tears, child.

even if he does (which he wont) hell still be 4 behind the GOAT Bill Russell

case closed

yungbreezy
08-10-2012, 12:56 PM

Ilgauskaus is no joke, a 7 footer who can stretch the floor and block shots.

Hughes was putting up beast numbers, joins Lebron and has a huge drop off, it's a myth that Lebron makes his teammates better.

Strong skewing of stats with Brown, he averaged 7/7 and became irrelevant once he left the Lakers. Anyone will tell you Brown is garbage.

And once again, he did it in the Eastern Conference, Howard took a garbage Magic team to the Finals.

The fact that Kobe had to average over 35 a game just for them to be competitive tells you how bad that Laker team was.

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Ilgauskaus is no joke, a 7 footer who can stretch the floor and block shots.

Hughes was putting up beast numbers, joins Lebron and has a huge drop off, it's a myth that Lebron makes his teammates better.

Strong skewing of stats with Brown, he averaged 7/7 and became irrelevant once he left the Lakers. Anyone will tell you Brown is garbage.

And once again, he did it in the Eastern Conference, Howard took a garbage Magic team to the Finals.

The fact that Kobe had to average over 35 a game just for them to be competitive tells you how bad that Laker team was.

funny how kobe took a team of
odom
brown
walton
parker
cook
Vujacic
George
Turiaf

to game 7 vs

Nash
Raja Bell
Shawn Marion
Boris Diaw
Leandro Barbosa
Tim Thomas

lets be real if we started a team
top 8 only odom and kobe would make the cut

people
WALTON
BROWN
PARKER
as your starting 5? WTF

BROWN WISHED his career was as good as Ilgauskaus

Ecnewyx
08-10-2012, 01:50 PM

Just reposting from my history because don't want to re-type:

That Suns team that beat the Lakers had 61 wins. The Suns also lost 4-2 to the Spurs that year.

By comparison, the Cav that year had 50 wins and played the following three Eastern Conference teams and the Spurs:
Wizards: 41-41
Nets: 41-41
Pistons: 53-29
Spurs: 58-24

In other words, the Cavs didn't play a SINGLE team that had a better record than the Phoenix Suns that year in the playoffs. And the only team they played that was even close (the Spurs) swept them 4-0. By of comparison that same Suns team ALSO played the Cavaliers twice that year. Result? 115-100 and 109-90. Both Suns wins.

This isn't some anomaly. The Eastern Conference has been garbage outside of 1-2 teams for awhile. The following year the Cavs played the following two Eastern Conference teams:

Wizards: 43-39
Celtics: 66-16

Losing 4-3 to the Celtics, who were a legit team that year.

In 2008-2009 the Cavs played the following three Eastern Conference teams:

Pistons: 39-43 (fuking lol)
Hawks: 47-35
Magic: 59-23

Not once in 3 seasons did the Cavs (despite getting past the "first round") play a team with a better record than the Suns in 2006 that beat the Lakers and every team that they played which came close to that record beat the Cavs.

lol @ the Eastern Conference. This isn't a LeBron vs. Kobe thread, I'm not saying the Cavs were some powerhouse but (1) the Lakers were garbage that year outside of Kobe; (2) losing to the Suns in the first round isn't nearly as damning as it seems.

Cliffs:
- The Eastern Conference was terrible and LeBron's team wasn't that bad.
- Lakers lost to the Suns in the first round but the Suns were better than any team the Cavs beat that year in the playoffs.
- Suns also swept the Cavs 2-0 in the regular season that year.

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 01:53 PM

Cliffs:
- Lakers lost to the Suns in the first round but the Suns were better than any team the Cavs beat that year in the playoffs.

too much real life

waias15
08-10-2012, 02:12 PM

Cliffs:

Strong novel to justify your idol missing the playoffs and then 1st rd exit twice.
Kobe fans use the smush/kwame argument as if simply making the playoffs is a justification

Simply making the playoffs makes you great, got it

This guy posted how "bad" kobes team was and when i countered with stats showing how kobes team was just as good as lebrons, all you can say is eastern conference..

If the western conference is better and kobes teammates put up similar or better stats to those of lebrons teammates while playing against tougher competition, one can justify that kobes teammates were better, no?

Ecnewyx
08-10-2012, 02:14 PM
If the western conference is better and kobes teammates put up similar or better stats to those of lebrons teammates while playing against tougher competition, one can justify that kobes teammates were better, no?

Possibly. But what you CAN'T say is:

Which is what I was responding to. Because my "novel" is noting that the Cavs didn't beat a single team in the playoffs better than the Suns team that beat the Lakers (and which also swept the Cavs that year).

Which, hypothetically, means:

If the Cavs had played the Suns in the Western Conference that year and the Lakers had been in the East that the Cavs would've lost to the Suns and the Lakers would've made the Finals.

But it's just speculation on my part.

iSwearItWasntMe
08-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Kobe would get as much hate as Lebron if he demanded a trade in 05-06ish era and had a TV special telling the world he went to another team with 2 established superstars. This situation is totally different than Lebron 2 summers ago.

NissanBBoy333
08-10-2012, 02:26 PM
even if he does (which he wont) hell still be 4 behind the GOAT Bill Russell

case closed

If you're calling Bill Russell the goat over not only Kobe, but everyone else, including MJ, then you're one hell of a phucker.
Even the Kobe haters can confirm that.

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Strong novel to justify your idol missing the playoffs and then 1st rd exit twice.
Kobe fans use the smush/kwame argument as if simply making the playoffs is a justification

Simply making the playoffs makes you great, got it

This guy posted how "bad" kobes team was and when i countered with stats showing how kobes team was just as good as lebrons, all you can say is eastern conference..

"Simply making the playoffs makes you great, got it"

NO having
5x rings
5th all time leading scorer
81pts a game
14x all NBA team
12x all Defensive team
14x all star team
MAKES HIM GREAT
GET IT RIGHT HATER

Sorry4TheDwight
08-10-2012, 02:32 PM
so funny how kobe owns lebron in everything

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 02:32 PM
If you're calling Bill Russell the goat over not only Kobe, but everyone else, including MJ, then you're one hell of a phucker.
Even the Kobe haters can confirm that.

troll will troll
Rings dont mean everything if it did then Robert Horry would be a top 100 player to ever play
MJ/Magic is GOAT

Breakeven
08-10-2012, 04:04 PM
ITT: People need to hop off of Kobe's dick.

Honestly, it's hilarious watching so many of you argue who's better as if you were NBA Analysts, not that it'd matter if you were to be quite honest. It's nice to watch a player succeed and accomplish unprecedented things, but there's a line and so many of you have crossed it. Do you really have nothing better to do than sit here and essentially suck Kobe off as if he gave two ****s about you? Haha. This is a sport and in the end, they're making millions by playing basketball while most of us will be sitting at a desk job for the rest of our lives.

Give it a break.

Also, LA won't make it past the Thunder yet alone Miami.

inb4 Location: Miami

deal with it.

waias15
08-10-2012, 04:16 PM
you see the things is, there are so many lakers/kobe fanboys on this board that i get tired of the hypocrisy

its been argued ad nauseam that kobe fans will twist an argument any way they can in order to let kobe off the hook

there are some kobe fans on here who are level-headed, but for every one of them, there are 10x the trolls

which is another point - lakers fans are so quick to point out trolls when it comes to lebron, d-rose, knicks, etc., but then you have ****ty trolls like BLB who never add anything worthy to an argument, and the lakers fans are all over his sh*t. and when someone comes back at you guys with your own trolling tactics you cant handle it. you get so mad and have to write long, detailed posts with stat spreadsheets, comparisons, pie charts, powerpoint presentations and sh*t, thus proving you guys are the most butthurt fans on this forum

no further questions

GetBigyo
08-10-2012, 04:43 PM

Cliffs:

LeBron and the Cavs in their 66 win season were 25-5 vs the West that year.

The Eastern Conference argument is retarded. If he played in the West he would just then carry his team to a higher seed thus playing a lower seed.

sgvxdave
08-10-2012, 05:11 PM
ITT: People need to hop off of Kobe's dick.

Honestly, it's hilarious watching so many of you argue who's better as if you were NBA Analysts, not that it'd matter if you were to be quite honest. It's nice to watch a player succeed and accomplish unprecedented things, but there's a line and so many of you have crossed it. Do you really have nothing better to do than sit here and essentially suck Kobe off as if he gave two ****s about you? Haha. This is a sport and in the end, they're making millions by playing basketball while most of us will be sitting at a desk job for the rest of our lives.

Give it a break.

Also, LA won't make it past the Thunder yet alone Miami.

inb4 Location: Miami

deal with it.

brb talk Sht about people talkin sht

businesslawbrah
08-11-2012, 12:28 AM
LeBron and the Cavs in their 66 win season were 25-5 vs the West that year.

The Eastern Conference argument is retarded. If he played in the West he would just then carry his team to a higher seed thus playing a lower seed.

You are a complete idiot. Congrats, phaggit!

dab0osh
08-11-2012, 03:51 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to businesslawbrah again.

businesslawbrah
08-11-2012, 11:04 AM
you see the things is, there are so many lakers/kobe fanboys on this board that i get tired of the hypocrisy

its been argued ad nauseam that kobe fans will twist an argument any way they can in order to let kobe off the hook

there are some kobe fans on here who are level-headed, but for every one of them, there are 10x the trolls

which is another point - lakers fans are so quick to point out trolls when it comes to lebron, d-rose, knicks, etc., but then you have ****ty trolls like BLB who never add anything worthy to an argument, and the lakers fans are all over his sh*t. and when someone comes back at you guys with your own trolling tactics you cant handle it. you get so mad and have to write long, detailed posts with stat spreadsheets, comparisons, pie charts, powerpoint presentations and sh*t, thus proving you guys are the most butthurt fans on this forum

no further questions

location; massachusetts

yeah strong non biased opinion, phaggit

8July2010x928pm
04-28-2013, 06:31 PM
location; massachusetts

yeah strong non biased opinion, phaggit
lol