PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight; Kris 12 week program?

OmegaStalker
08-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Hi

Im new to this forum so please bear with me if i seem to ask silly questions;

I'm 22 and over the last 3ish years i really let my self go went from about very slim 62kgs to about hovering around 70kgs all the extra weight gone straight to my sides as you can see so i want to get lean again now ive been reading around and bumped into the Kris 12 week program and thinking about doing it but at the moment i'm fasting so i have about 2 weeks to decide what program to start.

I'm worried about his diet part it seems to be a lot of food to eat during one day to lose weight?

Anyone who may have been in a similar position to mine found Kris's or any other program worked really well?

Thanks for any help!

easoccer
08-04-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm currently doing the Kris gethin 12 week trainer. It's a good program and I would do it if I was you. I follow the meal plan but adjust it so fits my macros. So i eat brown rice, sweet potato, wheat pasta, foods he recommends but so it fits my macros.

OmegaStalker
08-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm currently doing the Kris gethin 12 week trainer. It's a good program and I would do it if I was you. I follow the meal plan but adjust it so fits my macros. So i eat brown rice, sweet potato, wheat pasta, foods he recommends but so it fits my macros.

That sounds awesome how far you in the program? Do you have any before and after photos?

easoccer
08-04-2012, 10:45 PM
I'm on week 6 so half way there. I got pics but can't upload till tomorrow bc they r on my computer n Im not home. I also fast.