PDA

View Full Version : The future of Ricky Rubio

ToolTime2120
07-31-2012, 09:39 AM
Not sure when he is expected to return (probably out half the season or more), but I think he is going to be fine in the long run. He isn't a player like Derrick Rose who relies on those quick plants and turns just to be productive and tearing an ACL isn't going to effect what he does best.

Don't fear Minnesota brahs, expect us to be an 8th seed next year

MrGrimes
07-31-2012, 09:42 AM
I have faith in Rubio he just needs to develop a better mid range and he could be extremely problematic for the opposing team

And lol its going to be funny when the new wolves roster take a group picture together

Brb 3 black players?

ToolTime2120
07-31-2012, 09:44 AM
I have faith in Rubio he just needs to develop a better mid range and he could be extremely problematic for the opposing team

And lol its going to be funny when the new wolves roster take a group picture together

Brb 3 black players?

lol yeah might be the whitest team the NBA has seen in 15+ years

Gooner89
07-31-2012, 09:51 AM
Not sure when he is expected to return (probably out half the season or more), but I think he is going to be fine in the long run. He isn't a player like Derrick Rose who relies on those quick plants and turns just to be productive and tearing an ACL isn't going to effect what he does best.

Don't fear Minnesota brahs, expect us to be an 8th seed next year

He's expected back late December/early January. Our first half schedule is favorable though so we should be OK. Hopefully we can be .500 when he comes back and go from there.