PDA

View Full Version : Fukking Dark Souls man.

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 08:14 AM
Love the game. LOL JK I fukking hate it. But it's like crack.

Anyways , The Four Kings can suck my balls. I only went in so far once. Kay , Now I summoned the witch , RIGHT before we walked in the fog gate ? A darkwraith , Outta NOWHERE. I killed all of the ones in the area. I thought anyways. Chipped her health half way down. Yay. Killed him walked in the gate. Spend the next 3 minutes at the bottom waiting for her wondering wtf is going on. Shes hitting a glitched ghost , LOL JK she can't hit the ghost. -_________- I used a transient curse 4 arrows later , its dead. so FINALLY we move on to the boss. Since her health is already at about 40% she died within a minute or so and I had 2 hits left on the one king , not realizing another had ALREADY FUKKING SPAWNED. like its been a minute if that and they spawn already. Fukk this game jk i'll be back on in a few hours. After I eat and such.

/Rant

Cliffs
Went to battle 4 kings
Witch Beatrice nearly died before we even got there
Helped alot once we got there but died within a minute
Then I died 25 seconds later.

ch00se
07-31-2012, 09:42 AM
drivFuZQzE8
EZL-U2E8J8k
eg7PWzo3TqE

coynemoney
07-31-2012, 09:45 AM
Beatrice is a complete waste on that fight. She will try to kill that ghost and die in 1 second anyway. Don't even bother. I'm in Dukes on my first SL1 run hating life right now.

ch00se
07-31-2012, 09:48 AM
Beatrice is a complete waste on that fight. She will try to kill that ghost and die in 1 second anyway. Don't even bother. I'm in Dukes on my first SL1 run hating life right now.

just googled why anyone would be lv1 at that stage, good luck son

i played the campaign thoroughly, didnt do too much pvp though but did try it a few times (both intentionally and otherwise)

dlc soon brahs

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 09:51 AM

She wasn't for me , At first anyway lol. I hated Dukes. Srs. Worst part of the game right there. Whole place was gay.

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 09:54 AM
just googled why anyone would be lv1 at that stage, good luck son

i played the campaign thoroughly, didnt do too much pvp though but did try it a few times (both intentionally and otherwise)

dlc soon brahs

Can't wait for DLC. PvP can fukk off. I have to play offlline if I want to summon a phantom cause of phaggy Pvprs.

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 05:44 PM
bump does no one play this game ?!!?

dcbone30
07-31-2012, 06:05 PM
I do. Probably gonna restart, my Xbox has been fuarked up tho when I connect to live. Pretty amazing. I was a fan since Demon Souls.

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 06:41 PM
I do. Probably gonna restart, my Xbox has been fuarked up tho when I connect to live. Pretty amazing. I was a fan since Demon Souls.

Same here Demon Souls was just incredible. As is Dark Souls. I love them both. Any idea what ur new character is gonna be ?

MDSLKTR
07-31-2012, 07:34 PM
I feel your pain OP, just spent a good few hours dying at gravelord, phuck the catacombs.

Anyone have any luck killing him without a divine wep?

dcbone30
07-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Same here Demon Souls was just incredible. As is Dark Souls. I love them both. Any idea what ur new character is gonna be ?

Prob a Pyro, it was my first toon but I screwed up the stats.

Cherrypoptart
07-31-2012, 08:35 PM
I feel your pain OP, just spent a good few hours dying at gravelord, phuck the catacombs.

I didn't have any trouble killing him with a +15 uchi my first time through, but he was the last boss before gwyn I fought. Didn't have too much trouble with 4 kings either, mainly just annoying getting there since there are NO bonfires close and when I fought I hadn't killed lautrec yet so my firelink was out.

Had the most trouble with Ornstein and Smough and Anor Londo in general. My first play through I had no idea what the fuk i was doing, got stuck in the painted world, literally wept. And the silver knights had me foaming at the mouth. Great game though.

Maiar
07-31-2012, 10:52 PM
phuck that game

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 11:50 PM

I did. Divine DID help though. I divined my Iaito took out the skeletons , Then lightning spear'd his ass to death. Was going on lik 10+ tries before I did that. Took one try. Just divine a weapon you don't use. I did my Iaito and I plan on NG+ using it along with another weapon. So I kinda dikked myself over but its watever.

I didn't have any trouble killing him with a +15 uchi my first time through, but he was the last boss before gwyn I fought. Didn't have too much trouble with 4 kings either, mainly just annoying getting there since there are NO bonfires close and when I fought I hadn't killed lautrec yet so my firelink was out.

Had the most trouble with Ornstein and Smough and Anor Londo in general. My first play through I had no idea what the fuk i was doing, got stuck in the painted world, literally wept. And the silver knights had me foaming at the mouth. Great game though.

I killed Lautrec as soon as possible. Not having firelink pissed me off. LOL Sounds like me. I got stuck in the painted world and took a break. I STILL had the most trouble with the Capra Demon over O&S. Not to say thy were easy cause they weren't but my Capra Demon was so fukking aggressive. I had to take a 3month break cause of him. Destroyed all them in Demon Ruins though. So now all I have to do is Bed of Chaos (currently have to hit the other root and then heart) , then 4 Phags and the game will be just have begun. Lol

cowmooolester93
07-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Prob a Pyro, it was my first toon but I screwed up the stats.

My guy is sort of a pyro. I can do it proficiently , but am mainly melee.

joedirt87
08-01-2012, 08:31 AM
bump does no one play this game ?!!?

LTTP. There was a huge Dark Souls thread for the first few months the game was out.