PDA

View Full Version : Fat to Skinny-Fat With Gyno :( (pics)

Henchasfk
07-29-2012, 07:46 AM
I have been cutting since March 6th now and have lost close to 60 lb's on the scale but I am pretty sure I've just mainly lost muscle and water

I am weighing in at 174 lb today which is my all time low and I'm still fat :( I feel like if I continue to cut i'm gonna end up at like 150 lb and 20% bodyfat...

I have been pure dedicated to my goals and haven't eaten one single bit of unhealthy food since I started as I am aiming for health as well as weight loss.

I have gotten to the point where I am wondering if all this was really worth it... I don't really look much better than what I did before and I've gone 5 months of pure dedication, I haven't had a beer in 5 months as I have been determined to get shredded...

I have also realised that I've probably got gyno... :( quite depressed right now and don't know what to do, I am considering quitting dieting and healthy lifestyle today and going back to my old self.

Heres some pics -

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/1.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/2.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/6.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/4.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/3.jpg
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/5.jpg

Tonzillionaire
07-29-2012, 07:55 AM
http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625/ravi546/3.jpg
Nice bro, you have changed I see no visible muscle loss.

sharpieblet
07-29-2012, 08:00 AM
quit whining and keep cutting fat. you're still in the mid-higher teens it looks like, see how you feel about your body when you hit 160 lbs, you'll probably feel tons better. as you get leaner, every pound lost makes a lot more difference visually. you're just now getting to the realm of very noticeable differences per pound.

great job man, you're dedicated, stay that way. and why the f*ck have you not had even ONE beer in the past 5 months? are you trying to be a PRO bodybuilder or something? if not, live your life like a normal person...stay dedicated like you're doing, but every couple months man have a night to just chill out and eat and drink what you want. depriving yourself of what you want will not lead to a sustainable life...everything can be consumed in MODERATION. you can cut fat just as efficiently using an IIYIM approach as well as long as your diet is mostly composed of healthy and nutritious foods.

btw i don't see any real signs of gyno, just fat on your chest. and your chest development looks lacking...you might need to look into that.

DrNickabocka
07-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Did you used to lift when you were 231lb?

NorrinRadd12
07-29-2012, 08:04 AM
like sharpie said, stop whining and you don't have gyno

just lift more

tokelift
07-29-2012, 08:09 AM
First off, you went from looking morbidly obese to average looking. You look much better than you did when you started off, if you can't notice that yourself you either have developed a mental disorder or you're just fishing for compliments (well deserved ones!).

The reason why you are considering quitting the healthy lifestyle is probably because of this:
"I have been pure dedicated to my goals and haven't eaten one single bit of unhealthy food since I started as I am aiming for health as well as weight loss."

There is absolutely no reason to deprive yourself of any foods you like, read the stickies in the nutrition section. Don't eat foods you don't like simply because they have been labelled "healthy", as long as the food you're eating meets your macro/micro requirements you'll be fine. You have either some stubborn excess fat in your pecs or you have very minor gyno which would not be noticeable to anyone but you, add muscle or drop bf% and it will look better.

Keep it up and start eating some food you actually like!

Henchasfk
07-29-2012, 08:10 AM
quit whining and keep cutting fat. you're still in the mid-higher teens it looks like, see how you feel about your body when you hit 160 lbs, you'll probably feel tons better. as you get leaner, every pound lost makes a lot more difference visually. you're just now getting to the realm of very noticeable differences per pound.

great job man, you're dedicated, stay that way. and why the f*ck have you not had even ONE beer in the past 5 months? are you trying to be a PRO bodybuilder or something? if not, live your life like a normal person...stay dedicated like you're doing, but every couple months man have a night to just chill out and eat and drink what you want. depriving yourself of what you want will not lead to a sustainable life...everything can be consumed in MODERATION. you can cut fat just as efficiently using an IIYIM approach as well as long as your diet is mostly composed of healthy and nutritious foods.

btw i don't see any real signs of gyno, just fat on your chest. and your chest development looks lacking...you might need to look into that.

This post has just improved my mood greatly, thanks very much! I am going to stay on track and keep going at it hard, my next goal is 160 lb!

Henchasfk
07-29-2012, 08:12 AM
First off, you went from looking morbidly obese to average looking. You look much better than you did when you started off, if you can't notice that yourself you either have developed a mental disorder or you're just fishing for compliments (well deserved ones!).

The reason why you are considering quitting the healthy lifestyle is probably because of this:
"I have been pure dedicated to my goals and haven't eaten one single bit of unhealthy food since I started as I am aiming for health as well as weight loss."

There is absolutely no reason to deprive yourself of any foods you like, read the stickies in the nutrition section. Don't eat foods you don't like simply because they have been labelled "healthy", as long as the food you're eating meets your macro/micro requirements you'll be fine. You have either some stubborn excess fat in your pecs or you have very minor gyno which would not be noticeable to anyone but you, add muscle or drop bf% and it will look better.

Thanks very much for this, much appreciated. Was I actually obese before I started cutting? I thought I was around 20% body fat when I started but maybe I'm wrong

Henchasfk
07-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Did you used to lift when you were 231lb?

I used to lift sometimes, when I was 16 I started lifting seriously but then stopped when I was 17 and have just been lifting on occasions ever since then. I'm 22 now btw

ColemanKubi
07-29-2012, 09:20 AM

How the fuk is this morbid obese

Bl4ckfl4g
07-29-2012, 10:08 AM
Dude you look great especially compared to before. There's no Gino and it doesn't look like you lost much muscle at all. Just cut some more then bulk up.

I actually know that feel though. I was 310 in Sep. Now I'm 230 and even though I'm probably like 23% still. I feel like a huge fat ****. I shouldn't feel that way considering like 48 in pant size before and 34-36 inch now but it's all relative I guess.

sharpieblet
07-29-2012, 10:11 AM
^obese, yes, morbidly, no. and even for being so overweight OP managed to look reasonably 'better' than most would. when i was 210 lbs i looked god awful...OP at least looked somewhat strong. don't matter now though, OP's back on track.

Anthonybc78
07-29-2012, 10:13 AM
great job man, you're dedicated, stay that way. and why the f*ck have you not had even ONE beer in the past 5 months?

I second this. I still drink once every week or 2. Last night I had 8 beers! yeah, you are doing fine. Your progress will probably slow at this point, but dont lose your forward momentum. Just imagine where you will be in a couple more months!

soydeespanya
07-29-2012, 10:18 AM
This thread has encouraged me too....I was thinking I had gyno, my nipples look just like yours. It's emberassing. I won't even wear t-shirts 'cause my nipples poke out through t-shirts. But I still have about 15 lbs of fat I need to drop. So we'll see after that

fitter2
07-29-2012, 10:47 AM
just ignore the paranoia and keep cutting!

Trigger543
07-29-2012, 10:57 AM
five months? if you're at it for 2-3 years and you don't see progress then you should quit... 5 months is nothing, you've made good progress, keep it up.