PDA

View Full Version : Good XBOX 360 Games

Caffstimjunky85
07-26-2012, 11:40 PM
So I've played the popular ones that being: Halo Series, Fable Series, Splinter Cell Series, Dante's Inferno, MW series, Ninja Gaiden series, Elder Scrolls (Not Skyrim Yet), Fight Night Series, the first GOW. I see an assload of games but sure what else is good? I like all sorts even RPG's. Bios hock was too weird for me? Fallout I haven't bothered with? Or Assassins Creed? Any suggestions?

FeralBeast
07-27-2012, 12:40 AM
Check out the Mass Effect series.
Mass Effect 1 was my favorite one. the game is beyond epic.

also Fallout 3 is amazing. better than skyrim imo.

and if you want a competitive online shooter, check out gears 3. but be prepared to get raped online.

Look into Alan Wake aswell.

Saxbro
07-27-2012, 12:42 AM
^^ I agree with the above. Warning with the first ME though...I got it for Christmas when it was first released. Started it, got bored, put it down for 2+ years. My friend said it starts slow as ****, but picks up quickly. Started playing it again, beat it in a few days, bought #2 as soon as I finished.

Dead Space 1 and 2 (3 is being released later this year)
Half-Life 1 and 2
Mass Effects 1-3
Final Fantasy X and XIII/XIII-2
Fear Series
Dark Souls
Darksiders

forthenoodz
07-27-2012, 12:46 AM
So I've played the popular ones that being: Halo Series, Fable Series, Splinter Cell Series, Dante's Inferno, MW series, Ninja Gaiden series, Elder Scrolls (Not Skyrim Yet), Fight Night Series, the first GOW. I see an assload of games but sure what else is good? I like all sorts even RPG's. Bios hock was too weird for me? Fallout I haven't bothered with? Or Assassins Creed? Any suggestions?

gears of war
castlevania LOS
skyrim
vanquish
bayonetta
fallout new vegas
bioshock 1/2
mass effect
dead space 1/2
dark souls

pretty much about it unless you don't mind JRPGS which then you can try nier, tales of vesperia, Lost odyssey

Greg14
07-27-2012, 12:47 AM
forza 4

Spirit_N
07-27-2012, 01:37 AM
lost odyssey

Caffstimjunky85
07-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Awesome I'll check those out although I didn't know they had FFX for XBOX? I never was able to beat the last boss. Was my last favorite FF game. I still play FFTactics on my phone to kill downtime at work.

905brah
07-27-2012, 08:47 AM
dont have my 360 anymore but i'll give you a hidden gem (never heard anyone speak of this game)

tales of vesperia

its like final fantasy 2 (4)