PDA

View Full Version : Fatigued, can someone please read and help.

HulkDrako
07-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Ok so let me start off by saying my name is Terry & i recently got into body building. i weigh 127 right now and hope to gain some serious muscle mass in the next year. Im just tired of being the little guy. I started eating more carbs, protien, calories last week and for the past week ive been eating every 2 and a half hours. i try to keep them clean ... here is my diet

morning- 3 eggs

snack- ensure nutrition

lunch- tuna , pasta , and sweet potatoes

snack- yogurt and nuts

dinner- chiken breast with sweet potatoes and pasta

so what im trying to say is i have incresed my calories by alot. im use to eating Maybe 2 SOLID meals a day and now im eating 5 - 6 times a day.

i woke up this morning and i felt hungry but i Couldnt eat because of all the food i have been intaking. i have a slight headace and feel slugish.

is this normal for trying to bulk? someone pls help :(

morris_kg
07-26-2012, 05:31 PM
The reason you feel tired and sluggish is because your body is not used to all the stress you're putting it through. Even if it is a good thing, lol. Just give it some time, before you know it you'll be eating more (as long as you keep forcing yourself), training harder, getting stronger, more energy, etc.

Keep up the good work and you'll see the results

*Anything worth having is worth working for

HulkDrako
07-26-2012, 06:02 PM
thank you so much dude. i was about to quit but you made me want it more!

jnycs
07-26-2012, 06:06 PM
You're fatigued because you weigh nothing, and have no mass.

Read the nutrition stickies, then stick to it.
At your weight... you're looking at a year long bulk. If you do it right you'll see results that you should be more than happy with.
Ignore all this "eat 5 meals every 2 hours" stuff. Unless you really like eating that way, don't. Eat what you want, when you want it.

rand18m
07-26-2012, 07:09 PM
Ok so let me start off by saying my name is Terry & i recently got into body building. i weigh 127 right now and hope to gain some serious muscle mass in the next year. Im just tired of being the little guy. I started eating more carbs, protien, calories last week and for the past week ive been eating every 2 and a half hours. i try to keep them clean ... here is my diet

morning- 3 eggs

snack- ensure nutrition

lunch- tuna , pasta , and sweet potatoes

snack- yogurt and nuts

dinner- chiken breast with sweet potatoes and pasta

so what im trying to say is i have incresed my calories by alot. im use to eating Maybe 2 SOLID meals a day and now im eating 5 - 6 times a day.

i woke up this morning and i felt hungry but i Couldnt eat because of all the food i have been intaking. i have a slight headace and feel slugish.

is this normal for trying to bulk? someone pls help :(

You have a lot to learn, so please begin here. Post back with your TEE and your macro breakdown for feedback.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851

Eating 5-6 meals a day versus 2 won't make you gain, a hypercaloric diet along with the proper resistance training will. Find a good beginner program and read those links above, and study. GL