PDA

View Full Version : chicken breast recipes

Daxma13
07-19-2012, 08:47 AM
my dad just bought me a george foreman grill. doesnt anyone have and good chicken breast recipes theyd be willing to share? or something high in protein like salmon or beef? thanks!

braggable
07-19-2012, 09:19 AM
You need a recipe for cooking on a Foreman grill? Srs?

Daxma13
07-19-2012, 09:24 AM
You need a recipe for cooking on a Foreman grill? Srs?

or at least some helpful tips. sorry, im not a master chef or anything.

sevd
07-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Beef, fish, and chicken tastes better if you marinate it.

leibowski
07-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Here's a good marinade recipe:

1/2 cup (125 mL) Korean pepper paste (Gochujang)
1/2 cup (125 mL) soy sauce
1/4 cup (60 mL or 85 grams) honey
2 tablespoons (30 mL or 20 grams) minced garlic
2 tablespoons (30 mL) sesame oil
1 teaspoon (5 mL or 2 grams) Ground Ginger

marinate chicken for a bit in this, then cook to your liking. Delicious.

ironwill2008
07-19-2012, 09:45 AM

Read the pamphlet that came with the appliance, OP.

Aikidoka17
07-19-2012, 09:49 AM
I personally prefer baking or using a regular skillet, but fresh garlic and Rosemary are exceptionally tasty with chicken in my book. Lemon juice and Basil or parsley pair well with most fish, and garlic, sea salt, and fresh ground pepper are a married trifecta for beef. If you plan to marinate, I prefer a brine mix, such as water, salt, garlic, onion, Rosemary, and thyme. Food network and other recipe sites might be better in helping you find something more suited to your tastes as they're dedicated simply to food. Alton Brown is phenomenal in the culinary realm.

DoubleChub
07-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Forman grills are awesome, i have one at work so i have fresh lunches, top 3 favorite recipies.

Chicken breast
-Marinate in greek seasoning(from a shaker) and a little olive oil for at least an hour. better overnight.

Steak
i dont cheap out, get the good stuff and just throw a little seasoning salt on it

whit Fish
just chuck a frozen tillapia right on the grill with a lil olive oil and greek seasoning(.

or salmon
soak overnight in soya sauce and brown sugar

they sound simple, and it is. but damn they are tasty. Also, throw Garlic on everything. its good for ya

the1world
07-19-2012, 10:49 AM
check this thread good recipes

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146536753

Daxma13
07-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Forman grills are awesome, i have one at work so i have fresh lunches, top 3 favorite recipies.

Chicken breast
-Marinate in greek seasoning(from a shaker) and a little olive oil for at least an hour. better overnight.

Steak
i dont cheap out, get the good stuff and just throw a little seasoning salt on it

whit Fish
just chuck a frozen tillapia right on the grill with a lil olive oil and greek seasoning(.

or salmon
soak overnight in soya sauce and brown sugar

they sound simple, and it is. but damn they are tasty. Also, throw Garlic on everything. its good for ya

thanks man!

arunraj07525
11-11-2012, 10:54 PM
i have searched for chicken breast recipes i found useful info from recipes66.com but i found lot of info here